List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 8178, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/12 09:30AM
    Re: JJ
    flightygirl

I don't think Jennifer should bail him out. Let one of his druggie "friends" bail him out.

#32   2013/09/12 12:56PM
    waggo50

Looks like the little punk lucked out this time as he was 17 and a minor when arrested, but now that he has turned 18 I hope they throw the book at him when he breaks the law next and we all know there will be a next time.

He is such a creep that he had his friend Rory lie to Jennifer once again about it all being Rory's fault, I am so glad she saw through her punk of a son this time.

#33   2013/09/12 01:09PM
    CindyHaskins

I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

#34   2013/09/13 08:27AM
    flightygirl

Quote CindyHaskins: I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

He is worse than a liar. He is a DRUG DEALER. So with all his profits he should have the money to be on his own and afford his own attornies.

#35   2013/09/13 12:45PM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

He is worse than a liar. He is a DRUG DEALER. So with all his profits he should have the money to be on his own and afford his own attornies.

And he is going to go deeper and deeper in trouble and end up in prison I guess like Nick, and there is another Horton doomed! Way to go! But who cares! Forget the kid as Victor said! (emphasis on the sarcasm here) s

#36   2013/09/13 12:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Did he push Jenn down today?

#37   2013/09/13 01:05PM
    ej and sami

If I was Jennifer I would had let JJ stay in jail for while until he learn his lesson. This boy need some help maybe Lucas and Justin can talk to him. I like JJ but I don't like the way he talking to his mother. Abe Lucas Justin and Roman should get together talk to JJ.

#38   2013/09/13 01:34PM
    geenzi

JJ really does not seem scared at all that he went to
    jail. He was ready to get back into trouble today.

#39   2013/09/13 01:42PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Did he push Jenn down today?

I don't think so, Jen was reaching trying to get JJ's phone from him. JJ pulled away and down Jen went into what, I'm not sure....

Are we sure JJ is not a Dimera??? He would have been a great brother to EJ. He's a huge brat and mean to his mother but a great young actor.

#40   2013/09/13 01:55PM
    jemma

Jennifer, how about just having his phone turned off as I am sure
    You pay the bill!
    Duhhhhh

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list