List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 8001, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/21 06:07AM
    Re: JJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna: JJ is so angry the world for losing his dad, and only a very good professional can reach, someone he can trust to finally offload all the pain and hurt that is in him. Or he needs to hit rock bottom to start seeing the reality of the situation.

Daniel is making matters worse, same as Jennifer, as she wants both - she also needs therapy - well, they will probably end up in group therapy one day anyway.

Daniel tried to be nice to him and talk to him how he liked his dad,... well, when he was there last year, I didn't see great friendship between Jack and him...anyway, since JJ sees Daniel as replacing his dad, well it's a tough one..
    And Daniel doesn't know how to keep his cool with JJ - what a wrong display of an adult who is supposed to be a parent, turns to JJ threatening him- if you hurt your mother you will answer to me! Who are you Daniel to him... this bully way of talking never solved anything! Daniel is no adult who can deal with teenagers like JJ... they feed on such threats and escalate in behaviour.

Things come to blow anyway don't they. Who cares as long as Dannifer are in their pretty boring little world!

Bravo!!! Great Post!!
    IMO, Daniel is acting the age of JJ.
    I agree.. JJ needs professional help to deal with his grief. AND... his wild, rebellious, drug dealing issues. NOT treats from his Mom's on/off again boyfriend. JMO!!

and JJ wasn't lying when he said to his mom yesterday, so did he make nasty comments about me to you - I wonder if she even thought well yes he did.

He needs to get caught just so he can see he isn't invincible boys that age and there are studies don't use a certain part of their brain instead that area of lets take a risk, lets drive fast, perform that act -jump or skate, bike over that stairway gets hyped up and they think they can do anything without being harmed.

#22   2013/09/02 08:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Shirleta: JJ doesn't like Daniel and manipulates his mother... but even a kind word from someone else JJ did like would make no difference. He is striving to get attention and he is hurting of course; however, remember that Abby is also hurting and not much older than JJ, but she is not running amok. JJ needs tough love which is often harder on the parent than the child; I keep hoping Jennifer would step up to that, but so far, she hasn't.

Maybe she will this week? one can only hope.

#23   2013/09/02 09:05AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Shirleta: JJ doesn't like Daniel and manipulates his mother... but even a kind word from someone else JJ did like would make no difference. He is striving to get attention and he is hurting of course; however, remember that Abby is also hurting and not much older than JJ, but she is not running amok. JJ needs tough love which is often harder on the parent than the child; I keep hoping Jennifer would step up to that, but so far, she hasn't.

Maybe she will this week? one can only hope.

Somehow I doubt it. Read that Jennifer cries her eyes out on Daniel's manly shoulder! Yuck!

#24   2013/09/03 05:25PM
    the girl is HOT

jj needs a slap like i have said before somewhere on here he needs to be sent to military school that will straighten his ass up. i do not like this character or maybe it is the actor doesnt do sh-t for me

#25   2013/09/04 06:23PM
    allmylovingdays

He is a brat but dang if the kid doesn't speak the truth for some of us fans!!! Today when he told his mom she is acting like someone died and he said oh that's right my dad did but she wasn't all sad and mopey because she was mourning him but because she broke up with her boyfriend again. HIGH FIVE JJ!!

#26   2013/09/05 07:07PM
    allmylovingdays

What a tool, I can't even believe he was going try to sell the lies today

#27   2013/09/09 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

What in the world is going to happen to you ? Will the cops look into your phone contacts??

#28   2013/09/09 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

What in the world is going to happen to you ? Will the cops look into your phone contacts??

#29   2013/09/09 06:32AM
    ej and sami

JJ needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop blame his mother he knows what he did was wrong. The boy needs some help I think Lucas and Justin can talk to JJ and help him out. Get him back on track I watched Friday episode I had a problem with Daniel showing up at police station it pissed me off he should had not been there. I rather seen Abby Jennifer and JJ talk Daniel needs to stay away and let Jennifer handle her son and put him first.

Listening I don't like what JJ doing to his mother but sense he came back from board school all Jennifer was doing was chasing Daniel she could at least took time catch on her life son and talk about jack death but nope she didn't.

#30   2013/09/12 09:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Tweets stated that we find out that its JJ's birthday and he has a bail hearing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 09:27AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list