List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7763, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/20 06:19AM
    Re: JJ
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote EpicFail: considering Jack was a rapist and a crooked politician, JJ is no where near as bad as JJ.

Oh my. So the apple didn't fall that far from the tree

Not if the tree is on a hill....

JJ needs a slap up the side of his head... He needs rehab.

Ha, ha..... a tree on a hill
    I don't know if Rehab will help, but it's a good place to start!

#12   2013/08/20 07:46AM
    stjarna

JJ is so angry the world for losing his dad, and only a very good professional can reach, someone he can trust to finally offload all the pain and hurt that is in him. Or he needs to hit rock bottom to start seeing the reality of the situation.

Daniel is making matters worse, same as Jennifer, as she wants both - she also needs therapy - well, they will probably end up in group therapy one day anyway.

Daniel tried to be nice to him and talk to him how he liked his dad,... well, when he was there last year, I didn't see great friendship between Jack and him...anyway, since JJ sees Daniel as replacing his dad, well it's a tough one..
    And Daniel doesn't know how to keep his cool with JJ - what a wrong display of an adult who is supposed to be a parent, turns to JJ threatening him- if you hurt your mother you will answer to me! Who are you Daniel to him... this bully way of talking never solved anything! Daniel is no adult who can deal with teenagers like JJ... they feed on such threats and escalate in behaviour.

Things come to blow anyway don't they. Who cares as long as Dannifer are in their pretty boring little world!

#13   2013/08/20 08:45AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: JJ is so angry the world for losing his dad, and only a very good professional can reach, someone he can trust to finally offload all the pain and hurt that is in him. Or he needs to hit rock bottom to start seeing the reality of the situation.

Daniel is making matters worse, same as Jennifer, as she wants both - she also needs therapy - well, they will probably end up in group therapy one day anyway.

Daniel tried to be nice to him and talk to him how he liked his dad,... well, when he was there last year, I didn't see great friendship between Jack and him...anyway, since JJ sees Daniel as replacing his dad, well it's a tough one..
    And Daniel doesn't know how to keep his cool with JJ - what a wrong display of an adult who is supposed to be a parent, turns to JJ threatening him- if you hurt your mother you will answer to me! Who are you Daniel to him... this bully way of talking never solved anything! Daniel is no adult who can deal with teenagers like JJ... they feed on such threats and escalate in behaviour.

Things come to blow anyway don't they. Who cares as long as Dannifer are in their pretty boring little world!

Bravo!!! Great Post!!
    IMO, Daniel is acting the age of JJ.
    I agree.. JJ needs professional help to deal with his grief. AND... his wild, rebellious, drug dealing issues. NOT treats from his Mom's on/off again boyfriend. JMO!!

#14   2013/08/20 11:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Well I'm sure that the busy buddies who are primping can't take time away from that to help JJ

I hope he gets caught cause nothing is going to stop him otherwise

#15   2013/08/20 12:08PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Well I'm sure that the busy buddies who are primping can't take time away from that to help JJ

true- both Jennifer and JJ have to hit rock bottom about the situation.

#16   2013/08/20 12:11PM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna: JJ is so angry the world for losing his dad, and only a very good professional can reach, someone he can trust to finally offload all the pain and hurt that is in him. Or he needs to hit rock bottom to start seeing the reality of the situation.

Bravo!!! Great Post!!
    I agree.. JJ needs professional help to deal with his grief. AND... his wild, rebellious, drug dealing issues. NOT treats from his Mom's on/off again boyfriend. JMO!!

thanks zuzu,...
    the old Jennifer would do things differently...hm

#17   2013/08/20 12:57PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61:

Bravo!!! Great Post!!

thanks zuzu,...
    the old Jennifer would do things differently...hm

Sorry.. I didn't mean treats.. I meant threats from his Mom's boyfriend..
    I don't care how bad I was, I don't want my Mom's boyfriend to point his finger in my face and "click"..

#18   2013/08/20 01:05PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Well I'm sure that the busy buddies who are primping can't take time away from that to help JJ

I agree.. Hopefully soon. Before he finds himself in some BIG trouble. or dead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 01:06PM
    #19   2013/08/20 01:23PM
    Shirleta

JJ doesn't like Daniel and manipulates his mother... but even a kind word from someone else JJ did like would make no difference. He is striving to get attention and he is hurting of course; however, remember that Abby is also hurting and not much older than JJ, but she is not running amok. JJ needs tough love which is often harder on the parent than the child; I keep hoping Jennifer would step up to that, but so far, she hasn't.

#20   2013/08/20 02:01PM
    fadingrose

JJ is spoiled, self-centered, immature, and in need of professional help. But if he can PERMANENTLY end this ridiculous on-again/off-again Daniffer relationship, you go, guy! All is forgiven...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list