List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 8063, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:
    #121   2013/11/01 09:27AM
    Re: JJ
    mauimama

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!!

Young Moss is indeed talented!!
    The only one that can clear their butts is Teresa,..
    It all rests in what she says,She has the power to Make or Break them both!...IMO..

No- I think JJ a Dr Dan have it over Teresa- they can send her to prison (breaking her probation) But I DO think that JJ is playing his mother and sister royally until the dust settles!

#122   2013/11/04 11:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!!

Young Moss is indeed talented!!
    The only one that can clear their butts is Teresa,..
    It all rests in what she says,She has the power to Make or Break them both!...IMO..

Hahahah. Mamrosa it's funny how Danny's name is dirt right now and will be just because he is keeping JJ's secret

#123   2013/11/04 02:32PM
    stjarna

are there any more surprises or it is going to be all smooth now?!

#124   2013/11/04 06:37PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: are there any more surprises or it is going to be all smooth now?!

Maybe Teresa will be the big surprise. I guess if she lies JJ might finally show he has learned a lesson.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list