List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7614, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #111   2013/10/23 02:15PM
    Re: JJ
    mauimama

soon mama Jen will have all her family in one house and the Horton Christmas tree will have the Jonas family balls on the tree!

Heee heeee --- this was funny! I loved it! For months I've wanted to slap the snot outa JJ (the character)- but holy cow - that kid can act! Lately, I'm GLAD he's ripping Jenn a new one!

#112   2013/10/24 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mauimama: soon mama Jen will have all her family in one house and the Horton Christmas tree will have the Jonas family balls on the tree!

Heee heeee --- this was funny! I loved it! For months I've wanted to slap the snot outa JJ (the character)- but holy cow - that kid can act! Lately, I'm GLAD he's ripping Jenn a new one!

Goodness now you have me wretching again. I bet JJ even makes sure the ornaments are all next to each other and I wonder if he breaks Jacks?

#113   2013/10/25 10:34AM
    bcrfgrl06

I definitely dislike JJ the character but I love Casey Moss the actor that portrays him. This kid is a GREAT actor, and he's a rookie. This is his very first acting job. I looked him up. He's fresh outta high school, only 19 years old. If he hangs around long enough, he might follow the other actor with the same initials (CM, Chandler Massey) with some Emmy wins in the near future.

#114   2013/10/25 05:24PM
    miladytn

Quote bcrfgrl06: I definitely dislike JJ the character but I love Casey Moss the actor that portrays him. This kid is a GREAT actor, and he's a rookie. This is his very first acting job. I looked him up. He's fresh outta high school, only 19 years old. If he hangs around long enough, he might follow the other actor with the same initials (CM, Chandler Massey) with some Emmy wins in the near future.

Wow! this is his first gig? I never would have guessed. This kid's gonna go far in the acting world IMHO.

#115   2013/10/26 01:07AM
    stjarna

Imo it would have been so much better if he had called Jennifer or Kayla.... I think it would have been a good dramatic chatharsis- but well,Dr Dan to the rescuse- LOL- didn;t see him take his green cape- will change on the way I guess

#116   2013/10/26 03:33AM
    Buffy.

I liked that he called Dr Dan. It showed JJ's human side! Despite hating the Dr's guts he cared more about helping Theresa! What a good actor JJ is!

#117   2013/10/27 07:39AM
    allmylovingdays

JJ called Danny cause he knows he can still maniuplate him plus he did think about himself first. He doesnt' want to go to jail. BUT he also did think that his partygirl passed out dead needed help.

that's it plain and simple.

I love Casey Moss and his acting is fabulous but lets not get carried away. Is this him seeing the light? maybe just maybe - I think if danny gets reprimanded by the board at the hospital or our lovely Detective Brady tries something and JJ stops and intervenese then I will truly say JJ is changing.

#118   2013/11/01 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

#119   2013/11/01 08:58AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!!

#120   2013/11/01 09:18AM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!!

Young Moss is indeed talented!!
    The only one that can clear their butts is Teresa,..
    It all rests in what she says,She has the power to Make or Break them both!...IMO..

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list