List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7850, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #101   2013/10/18 11:20AM
    Re: JJ
    EpicFail

that's right - and he apologized to her then. what more does he need to apologize for?

#102   2013/10/18 12:21PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: that's right - and he apologized to her then. what more does he need to apologize for?

To be honest I don't think anything but the writers put us in a. Loop we hear same story -same lines just different days. When the judge said stay away I said hmmm fist person he will run into would be Danny. And only reason I could imagine he would leave the house is to see Kayla. I really didn't expect him to pick up exactly where he left off before jail I guess I was hoping for a miracle

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 12:23PM
    #103   2013/10/20 09:51PM
    Stefano Rules

When the character of JJ first came on, I have to admit, I couldn't stand him. But I have come to respect Casey Moss, the actor that plays the role. That kid is good. He's got that sneer down perfectly. And when he found out about Jack's past and then lost it, my heart went out to him. You could feel his pain. Casey Moss's acting made me cry. Kudos for casting this amazing talent.

#104   2013/10/21 01:47PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Mamarosa did you love the judge or what!! He called JJ Jack Patrick. I thought of you and how you said no more JJ but Jack Jr.

I doubt he ran off to go do more destructive things. I think he is going to go apologize to Kayla. I even have a sinking feeling he is going to go see Drjonas and not to cause problems.

Hi Amld!

Yes, I caught that one,and the "Be a man of your word" line from Daniel?!...LOL!..
    I just caught up on the show yesterday...But here's another thought and real twist,..I just have heard Jen say,"My Son" so many times that I am so sick of hearing it,Hell the whole Town knows he's your messed up son!!...There is a Book!...LOL..So with that line in mind... It's like she is trying to convince herself he's hers!
    What if...
    Jack is Jacks son,but Jenifer isn't his boi mother, Kayla is!!....And Jack was concieved before Jack raped Kayla{his wife},but she couldn't get past it to raise him, being reminded of what happened so, she gave, her and Jacks son to Jenifer and Jack to raise together with Abigail...
    Maybe Jenifer and Kayla have held one big secret back from everyone!...Now I realise that the timeline would have to be altered to have Jenifer and Jack back together and on their second go-round,
    or would it?...
    Thoughts?..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/21 01:49PM
    #105   2013/10/22 05:18AM
    annabannana

JJ has hissed me off so badly that I want to slap the snot out of him. Just slap him silly.

Way to go Casey you are one fine young actor.

#106   2013/10/23 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree Casey is doing a wonderful job at playing JJ. However I wonder what exactly will it take to make him realize that he is on the wrong path? I thought he would od but that seems to be given to the other user. Ya know what cracked me up though was Bev and Rory wanted to get high and he acted as if he sort of got it and then with him mom he totally threw it in her face that he was going to get high before he performed his community service?? SEE I AM SICK OF THAT CRAP. Glad that his mom finally seemed to get it that yeah, he is a teenaged boy and they do believe that they are invincible.

#107   2013/10/23 08:20AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I agree Casey is doing a wonderful job at playing JJ. However I wonder what exactly will it take to make him realize that he is on the wrong path? I thought he would od but that seems to be given to the other user. Ya know what cracked me up though was Bev and Rory wanted to get high and he acted as if he sort of got it and then with him mom he totally threw it in her face that he was going to get high before he performed his community service?? SEE I AM SICK OF THAT CRAP. Glad that his mom finally seemed to get it that yeah, he is a teenaged boy and they do believe that they are invincible.

well... apparently, he and Theresa will end up together and she O.D.s and JJ gets Daniel to save her and then Daniel covers for him and so and so on.... and shall I say anything anymore.... rubbish altogether... in the end Daniel and him will be best buddies! it has been predicted so many times and this is where this is going... soon mama Jen will have all her family in one house and the Horton Christmas tree will have the Jonas family balls on the tree!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 08:23AM
    #108   2013/10/23 09:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I agree Casey is doing a wonderful job at playing JJ. However I wonder what exactly will it take to make him realize that he is on the wrong path? I thought he would od but that seems to be given to the other user. Ya know what cracked me up though was Bev and Rory wanted to get high and he acted as if he sort of got it and then with him mom he totally threw it in her face that he was going to get high before he performed his community service?? SEE I AM SICK OF THAT CRAP. Glad that his mom finally seemed to get it that yeah, he is a teenaged boy and they do believe that they are invincible.

well... apparently, he and Theresa will end up together and she O.D.s and JJ gets Daniel to save her and then Daniel covers for him and so and so on.... and shall I say anything anymore.... rubbish altogether... in the end Daniel and him will be best buddies! it has been predicted so many times and this is where this is going... soon mama Jen will have all her family in one house and the Horton Christmas tree will have the Jonas family balls on the tree!

I am screeching and cussing up a storm I read that on my TV guide listings that JJ turns to someone unexpected. BY WHOM is this setup unexpected. FkngBS. Sigh. There goes JJ

#109   2013/10/23 10:13AM
    mama rosa

Who didn't see Dr. Dan to the rescue,again?....LOL..told ya,this was going to happen!!...LOL
    Abby might have saved Jack some time blackmailing Jenifer,but not much!..Jenifer should just back up and be done with Jack until Jack comes home because he's 18 not her little boy anymore!Maybe Daniel blackmails him into it after saving his butt from prison...Unless of course Teresa is the one that OD's and threatens to charge Jack with something like doping and date rape...this storyline is bad, very bad!...I sure am not looking forward to her parents coming back to Salem,wait a second...Please take her with you when you go!!....Slutty tramp just like Kimberly was!!

#110   2013/10/23 11:54AM
    allmylovingdays

What exactly did these two smoke that he got so paranoid and she called the great one to tell him come and get it. Today's show was just weird

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list