List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 8273, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #91   2013/10/12 07:50AM
    Re: JJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Hi Everyone,
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving All!...
    And all to our American Family,Happy Columbus Day!!
    Hope you All have New Wonderful,Memories made to share with
    your Children and theirs!!..Be Blessed!!.Nuff mush...LOL..
    Stay Safe!,...Love Mama Rosa...

Now,back to Jack!
    I THINK that this is the perfect time to have my idea come into play,...Stay with me now...What if??,...

Way back then our Miss Jenifer also had her own secrets,...Perhaps she is so nervous because she to has
    been hiding something all there years!!,And that information would blow the roof off Salem,and Alices house!!, And every relationship she has!!...It could effect everyone from Jack Sr.Jack,Hope all the way to Nicole!!...

Are you still with me?? ...

What if after she found out about Jack raping Kayla and Jack was in jail,Jenifer found support from Frankie,that went farther than she intended,but she was mad,hurt,and just plain pissed off!...And then found herself pregnant,..Hello Jack Jr.!,Jenifer would be devastated that the secret was discovered!...And who could find that out,you ask?!..Well how about Teressa? Dr.Jonas?,Kayla?...
    It would be one great storyline,there are so many ways to go
    with this idea!!...Thoughts...

I still say, "Jack Jr. looks like Frankie not Jack!!"...

HI. Happy Thanksgiving to you my dear friend I love your idea and duh you are so right. I'm stealing your whole post and sharing with the daily updaters!!!!

#92   2013/10/12 08:12AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Hi Everyone,
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving All!...
    And all to our American Family,Happy Columbus Day!!
    Hope you All have New Wonderful,Memories made to share with
    your Children and theirs!!..Be Blessed!!.Nuff mush...LOL..
    Stay Safe!,...Love Mama Rosa...

Now,back to Jack!
    I THINK that this is the perfect time to have my idea come into play,...Stay with me now...What if??,...

Way back then our Miss Jenifer also had her own secrets,...Perhaps she is so nervous because she to has
    been hiding something all there years!!,And that information would blow the roof off Salem,and Alices house!!, And every relationship she has!!...It could effect everyone from Jack Sr.Jack,Hope all the way to Nicole!!...

Are you still with me?? ...

What if after she found out about Jack raping Kayla and Jack was in jail,Jenifer found support from Frankie,that went farther than she intended,but she was mad,hurt,and just plain pissed off!...And then found herself pregnant,..Hello Jack Jr.!,Jenifer would be devastated that the secret was discovered!...And who could find that out,you ask?!..Well how about Teressa? Dr.Jonas?,Kayla?...
    It would be one great storyline,there are so many ways to go
    with this idea!!...Thoughts...

I still say, "Jack Jr. looks like Frankie not Jack!!"...

HI. Happy Thanksgiving to you my dear friend I love your idea and duh you are so right. I'm stealing your whole post and sharing with the daily updaters!!!!

Hi Amld,
    Thank you my Friend!

Yes! Give it some wings!!...
    "Hard to soar like a Eagle,when dancing with the Turkeys!"
    I'm Thankful for your help,and support!!....
    Off to work,I'll be around tomorrow!...

#93   2013/10/12 11:46AM
    ldiablo

Oh great, another woman that is saying FRANKIE may have sired another lovechild? First you have Mia Farrow telling everyone that her and Woody Allens son is really hers and Frankie Sinatra. Now it is suggested that the snotnose punk
    worlds most spoiled brat in the world JJ may have been sired by FRANKIE and not Jack Sr. Unbelievable SMH and only kidding LOL.

#94   2013/10/13 12:18AM
    ladybelle

You know theses kids don't look like their
    dad's not their real dads on these soaps.
    And as far as azzhole JJ ,Daniel hasn't done anything to him.
    JJ won't even speak to him. From day one JJ has had it out for Daniel. If you want to blame anyone blame JJ and Jenn
    they should have settled it. Daniel didn't get a chance to even be nice to him or get to know him. He didn't try to make JJ think he was taking his dad's place.

#95   2013/10/13 12:40AM
    holdingonfor...

JJ just needs a NCIS "GIBBS" slap up side the back of
    his head................he'd straighten out!! Send
    him to the Marine Corp.............Maybe he could
    "HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!!

#96   2013/10/14 07:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote holdingonfordearlife: JJ just needs a NCIS "GIBBS" slap up side the back of
    his head................he'd straighten out!! Send
    him to the Marine Corp.............Maybe he could
    "HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!!

I think Daniel tried that and it only made him look just as childish as some of JJ's behavior

#97   2013/10/18 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Mamarosa did you love the judge or what!! He called JJ Jack Patrick. I thought of you and how you said no more JJ but Jack Jr.

I doubt he ran off to go do more destructive things. I think he is going to go apologize to Kayla. I even have a sinking feeling he is going to go see Drjonas and not to cause problems.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 06:04AM
    #98   2013/10/18 08:12AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Mamarosa did you love the judge or what!! He called JJ Jack Patrick. I thought of you and how you said no more JJ but Jack Jr.

I doubt he ran off to go do more destructive things. I think he is going to go apologize to Kayla. I even have a sinking feeling he is going to go see Drjonas and not to cause problems.

don't know... I think bail was a mistake!

#99   2013/10/18 10:10AM
    EpicFail

he's not out on bail - he pled guilty to reduced charges and was sentenced to probation, community service and living at his mother's house.

what does he have to apologize to Kayla for?

#100   2013/10/18 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: he's not out on bail - he pled guilty to reduced charges and was sentenced to probation, community service and living at his mother's house.

what does he have to apologize to Kayla for?

For his dads crime . It's how he was the day he was arrested. He only reached out to her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 11:10AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list