List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Marlena and John

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marlena and John

Started by Catz12 at 2013/06/04 07:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/18 12:50PM, Views: 2238, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/04 07:39PM
    Marlena and John
    Catz12

I know John and Marlena have been together for years but I am looking forward to her telling John to hit the high road and I am looking forward to a 'possible' romance between her and Roman and look out John when Sami will finds out what you did behind her mother's back with Kristin. With Sami coming for you, she is not only going to read you the 'rite' act, she will turn on you on a dime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 07:42PM
    #2   2013/06/11 03:28PM
    Re: Marlena and John
    melissaloves...

I have watched for a long time, and I go back and forth on whether or not I like them as they both get on my nerves sometimes. However, I was stunned and disappointed today to hear John say he still has feelings for Kristin. WTF? Who is he??? That is just way, way out of character and sad.

#3   2013/06/11 04:37PM
    cam1207

it's the writers thinking that no one that watches the show has a memory beyond a month or so ago. I have been watching since the early 70's and there is NO WAY he would have feelings for her. No. Way. Bad writing.

#4   2013/06/11 05:19PM
    passionsfrea...

Quote cam1207: it's the writers thinking that no one that watches the show has a memory beyond a month or so ago. I have been watching since the early 70's and there is NO WAY he would have feelings for her. No. Way. Bad writing.

I totally agree. How could he possibly have ANY feelings for her after everything that has happened? If he really does then they deserve each other!!!

#5   2013/06/11 06:37PM
    sharon n nic...

I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up.

#6   2013/06/11 06:40PM
    cam1207

I don't think I care either way, but John has been ruined as a character and it is sad as a long time viewer.

#7   2013/06/11 07:08PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up.

I make 2. haha
    and 2 that don't give an ice cold schlitz..

What is it with his acting?? it took him 5 minutes to start his sentence today.. then, IMO.. Doc/Marlena tries acting just like him.. What the heck??
    I think I have heard Rafe's name so many times today, I need to go out and kick some rocks.. haha

#8   2013/06/12 02:44AM
    Lorgayle1

To be honest, John's personality has been missing since the big return when he showed up in the wheelchair. He spoke wierd and I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. I thought maybe it was written in that way as part of his recovery, but I'm beginning to wonder. John as we knew him before he lost his mind to a disk, has never been John since. Not sure if it's the acting or the way they are writing the story line. I'm not actor bashing, but I've been wondering for a long time if Drake's ok.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 02:45AM
    #9   2013/06/12 04:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up.

I make 2. haha
    and 2 that don't give an ice cold schlitz..

What is it with his acting?? it took him 5 minutes to start his sentence today.. then, IMO.. Doc/Marlena tries acting just like him.. What the heck??
    I think I have heard Rafe's name so many times today, I need to go out and kick some rocks.. haha

Your funny susu61.

I love Marlena and John, just not together.

#10   2013/06/12 04:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Lorgayle1: To be honest, John's personality has been missing since the big return when he showed up in the wheelchair. He spoke wierd and I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. I thought maybe it was written in that way as part of his recovery, but I'm beginning to wonder. John as we knew him before he lost his mind to a disk, has never been John since. Not sure if it's the acting or the way they are writing the story line. I'm not actor bashing, but I've been wondering for a long time if Drake's ok.

Drake/John I have loved forever.

I think its the storyline. He kind of said he still had/has feeling for Kristen.

I guess he would feel wired that his own son was dating/sleeping with her?

The actor is getting older so maybe not everything is working as fast as it should.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 04:27AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list