List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4517, Replies: 69
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/09/22 06:11AM
    Re: Stefano
    sharon n nic...

Quote tom38: don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

I would love for Tony to come back!

#62   2013/09/22 06:18AM
    stefenowon

what can you say...you love him or loathe him

I guess that's what makes Stefano DeMira the best villian ever

my Motto: If he is not on (Stefano) I am not there (watching) and it is true to this very day ..I only watch when he is on....Days is just boring with out him
    God love those scenes with EJ and Stefano...and Stefano was a man of his word..EJ will come crawling back on his hands and knees to beg him to take back what he stole...GOD love that man...now how do we get the king of evil back with the queen of evil Kate?????

#63   2013/09/23 07:22AM
    mille

Quote tom38: don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

Yes, I don't think Joe Mascolo is going anywhere either, he's great for Days. Lol, and if the Phoenix can rise from his ashes, I believe his stepson Tony can too. Would love to see Tony back with Anna by his side, lol so soapy!

#64   2013/09/23 07:31AM
    fadingrose

Quote mille:

Yes, I don't think Joe Mascolo is going anywhere either, he's great for Days. Lol, and if the Phoenix can rise from his ashes, I believe his stepson Tony can too. Would love to see Tony back with Anna by his side, lol so soapy!

I sure hope that Joe Mascolo doesn't decide that it's time to retire in the near future. May the Phoenix be around for a l-o-o-o-g time. Lately, he's the main reason I haven't given up on DAYS, after being a fan for over 40 years...

#65   2013/09/24 05:00AM
    annabannana

Can hardly wait for the first Sammy/Stefano encounter.

#66   2013/09/24 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Soapnet named Stefano sexiest man this week. Now you fangirls need to go to their website and tell them true true

#67   2013/10/24 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

turning over a new leaf doesn't seem to mean a that he is ready to follow the rules of normal society. It was laughable that he came to danny to say 'you want me to get rid of the chippy' for being my son's doctor I will grant your wish.

#68   2013/10/24 07:06AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: turning over a new leaf doesn't seem to mean a that he is ready to follow the rules of normal society. It was laughable that he came to danny to say 'you want me to get rid of the chippy' for being my son's doctor I will grant your wish.

yeah, and how is Stefano really changed?!!!??? LOL

#69   2013/10/24 05:26PM
    allmylovingdays

SO was this the last time we see Stefano for a bit??

#70   2014/01/08 08:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Come on Stefano the whole is vacant -your girl has been gone for a bit I'm sure you can fulfill the daddy girls longings

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list