List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4628, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/19 06:15AM
    Re: Stefano
    waggo50

I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.
    The only thing that will make me happy is if they kill this disgsuting pig off the show for good. Why was this thug brought back from the dead and Bo and John let go?????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 06:17AM
    #52   2013/09/19 07:01AM
    nana2kc

Agree with you. I too have been watching a long time. Since about 1968. Joe Mascolo is a great actor. Every soap must have its villian. He's been great over the years. John Aniston is great too. Victor is not quite as mean as Stefano, but love his funny comments. Would love to see more of characters that have left, even if they are played by newcomers. Bring back Shawn and Belle, Phillip, Melanie, instead of this new character Jordan. She could have been added as one of the old characters.

Writing is pretty bad right now. Marlana obsessed with Kristen instead of worrying about her daughter being on trial for MURDER. Need to put some closure to Bo. Either kill him off or replace him. Hope needs a storyline.

#53   2013/09/19 09:33AM
    mille

Quote annabannana: Loved the show today.
    Stefano you are the man. Go Steffy, go Steffy.

Yes he is!

#54   2013/09/20 03:07PM
    mille

Lol, it would have been great if Stefano had welcome Samantha back to his home, lol, all in good timer though!

#55   2013/09/21 02:45AM
    annabannana

Quote mille: Lol, it would have been great if Stefano had welcome Samantha back to his home, lol, all in good timer though!

Right, this is going to be fun.

#56   2013/09/21 04:14AM
    fadingrose

Go, Joe Mascolo,go-- and do what you do best--be a superb actor! At least those "mean" plots WRITTEN for Stefano relieve the boredom in so many other s/l, some of which induce sleep.
    (I hope you can ignore the "haters."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 04:17AM
    #57   2013/09/21 05:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote waggo50: I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.
    The only thing that will make me happy is if they kill this disgsuting pig off the show for good. Why was this thug brought back from the dead and Bo and John let go?????

waggo50 if you hate Stefano, JM must be doing a great job.

In the 80s Stefano was the most hated man in Salem. But when EJ came to town I started this love/hate relationship with Stafeno.

EJ is very unsettled right now but he has his lady love right by his side.

Will the tables turn????? I'm sure they will.

#58   2013/09/21 12:52PM
    waggo50

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote waggo50: I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.

In the 80s Stefano was the most hated man in Salem. But when EJ came to town I started this love/hate relationship with Stafeno.

I have always detested the Stefano character from the begining when he arrived in Salem to make life hell for Roman, Bo, Hope etc. and my opiniuon certainly hasn't changed watching this horrid man treat his family like garbage and then pretend he loves them, what a load of BS.
    I was very disappointed when they changed the story and brougt this thug back from the dead and made EJ his son once again.
    It is totally unbelieveable to have the main villain be a man in his 80s, they need to retire this character for good IMO.

#59   2013/09/21 03:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote waggo50:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I have always detested the Stefano character from the begining when he arrived in Salem to make life hell for Roman, Bo, Hope etc. and my opiniuon certainly hasn't changed watching this horrid man treat his family like garbage and then pretend he loves them, what a load of BS.
    I was very disappointed when they changed the story and brougt this thug back from the dead and made EJ his son once again.
    It is totally unbelieveable to have the main villain be a man in his 80s, they need to retire this character for good IMO.

#60   2013/09/22 05:35AM
    tom38

don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/22 05:37AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list