List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4884, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/06 06:07PM
    Re: Stefano
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: You know what old man you can't take it with you. Burn in HELLbuddyboy burn. Take back your dumb company it's so not worth a ding song thing.

I just hope when you finally die because come on the character can not live forever I hope it's an pitiful death

#42   2013/09/06 07:09PM
    allmylovingdays

I was rushed out of the house after watching today but dang was I angry with Stefano and continue to be angry with him.

In this weeks blog it talks about Day's villains and how we are missing one lately. I don't think so he is here in Stefano but what gets me in here when they make a person THE VILLAIN they turn him into part science fiction Dr Jekyll and I know fans have come to love these characters but I hate cartoon like villains. I keep waiting for the anvil to fall on peoples heads or for them to twirl their mustache. I don't get why on Y&R there's Victor who is in my opinion a man with power and he uses it and wins. He is the villain on that show or its the women who plot to get the guy. GH had Sonny as the Villain or the Cassidines which even during the last plot was totally worthy of Days putting LuLu on ice because she wouldn't fall in love with her mother's ex husband a crazed lunatic.

Are they setting up another who shot Stefano and will he really die this time?

#43   2013/09/18 11:44AM
    mille

Stefano, Love this character! He's movin' back up. It's time he's got back his piece of the pie!

#44   2013/09/18 12:41PM
    Soapnexis

Joe Mascolo, you are the very bestthat has ever been on Days!And I have been watching since the very first episode, first scene at the Horton front door
    when I was 14. I will be 65 in Feb.
    I have seen a lot of characters come and go and come back again to Salem. There is no one that I LOVE to hate more than Stephano DiMera!

#45   2013/09/18 08:29PM
    mille

Yes, the Phoenix's rises again! Joe Mascolo aka Stefano DiMera is a wonderful villain. This character has gotten out of so many situations that should have hinted at some jail time, but he's always managed to escaped the trouble. This is one DiMera I enjoy watching, even when he was tormenting my favorite super couple John and Marlena!

#46   2013/09/19 01:57AM
    annabannana

Loved the show today.
    Stefano you are the man. Go Steffy, go Steffy.

#47   2013/09/19 03:35AM
    fadingrose

I am happy to see that there are fans like me who can be objective enough to admire the amazing acting skills of Joe Mascolo, which doesn't necessarily mean that they cannot remain "obsessed" with Ej (and Ejami). This father/son Love-Hate relationship is fascinating, no matter who is on top at the moment.

#48   2013/09/19 04:06AM
    crinkle

Quote allmylovingdays: He wouldn't be so stupid to touch the knobs and leave finger prints. No matter how jealous or distracted.

I LOVE STEFANO!!!! He is one of the best soap villains ever.

#49   2013/09/19 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Soapnexis: Joe Mascolo, you are the very bestthat has ever been on Days!And I have been watching since the very first episode, first scene at the Horton front door
    I have seen a lot of characters come and go and come back again to Salem. There is no one that I LOVE to hate more than Stephano DiMera!

Love to HATE HATE HATE!! yeah exactly! I don't think anyone has belittled or trashed Joe M's acting. TV GUIDE Matt Logan tweeted Satan was alive and well in Salem.

I hate how he treats his kids and as I stated in my EMMY winning performances thread facebook cheered yesterdays actors. The majority know EJ did what he did for the Samantha but that doesn't mean that we can't HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE and want Stefano's reign of control to come to to end.

#50   2013/09/19 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Soapnexis: Joe Mascolo, you are the very bestthat has ever been on Days!And I have been watching since the very first episode, first scene at the Horton front door

Love to HATE HATE HATE!! yeah exactly! I don't think anyone has belittled or trashed Joe M's acting. TV GUIDE Matt Logan tweeted Satan was alive and well in Salem.

I hate how he treats his kids and as I stated in my EMMY winning performances thread facebook cheered yesterdays actors. The majority know EJ did what he did for the Samantha but that doesn't mean that we can't HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE and want Stefano's reign of control to come to to end.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list