List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4521, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/04 06:34PM
    Re: Stefano
    allmylovingdays

The threats you were tossing around today would almost have me wondering if I was the one lying in that bed helpless -did you have anything to do with my beating. You say that he can't protect Kate or his sistersbastardchild and I have to wonder do you plan on doing something here like you did with Bernardi. Just because one person isn't on your payroll doesn't mean all those who took the razor and those who helped get Bernardi aren't still around.

#32   2013/09/04 07:06PM
    mille

Stefano is the man , by the time this is all said and done, Stefano will have his Empire back and Elvis will have no choice but to come back and work for his fathaaa!!

#33   2013/09/04 08:32PM
    CindyHaskins

Stefano is old and weak it is time for him to retire.and let ej continue to run the dimera empire with sami by his side.

#34   2013/09/05 12:38AM
    mille

Stefano will always be the king of manipulation! His son is just a wet behind the ears pup, trying to feel his fathers shoes! Can't wait until he's found out about having his banker peon put that money into Bernardi's son account! Lol, Elvis trying to keep Stefano's empire, John Roman will have the reins permanently before Elvis does, maybe he'll throw is dad a bone, when the time comes!!

#35   2013/09/05 03:53AM
    fadingrose

Quote mille: Stefano will always be the king of manipulation! His son is just a wet behind the ears pup, trying to feel his fathers shoes! Can't wait until he's found out about having his banker peon put that money into Bernardi's son account! Lol, Elvis trying to keep Stefano's empire, John Roman will have the reins permanently before Elvis does, maybe he'll throw is dad a bone, when the time comes!!

Bravo, Stefano! You are not the tired old beaten warrior that some might like to believe. Instead you are the same nasty villain we love! (or hate to love)

#36   2013/09/05 04:22AM
    annabannana

Does anyone think that Joe has lost a lot of weight, his voice is still strong, but I wonder.

#37   2013/09/05 04:57AM
    dazgonby

Stefano sure is the man...especially when telling Rafe just how much of a man he (Rafe) is...and Stefano was so helpful to Rafe by pushing the help button but his remark was priceless...help was coming to help Rafe on the pot...lol

#38   2013/09/05 05:44AM
    rm12

I will never understand how people can root for such an evil person. Stefano has had people murdered, kidnapped, replaced by an evil double, etc. and yet people admire him. Disgusting. I for one am sick to death of this low life and wish he'd go to prison for the rest of his miserable life. And I hate that the writers drop important story lines, like the fact that Stefano black mailed Kate into marrying him by threatening her with the proof he has that she tried to kill Chloe. If he's so furious with her for having an affair with Rafe he should just send the proof to the police.

#39   2013/09/05 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote rm12: I will never understand how people can root for such an evil person. Stefano has had people murdered, kidnapped, replaced by an evil double, etc. and yet people admire him. Disgusting. I for one am sick to death of this low life and wish he'd go to prison for the rest of his miserable life. And I hate that the writers drop important story lines, like the fact that Stefano black mailed Kate into marrying him by threatening her with the proof he has that she tried to kill Chloe. If he's so furious with her for having an affair with he should just send the proof to the police.
    I don't want to root for him but I found him funny yesterday and I agree with your comment if he wants to punish Kate so badly why doesn't he send the proof to the police - I SAY DeSTROY the wench and stop this playing with her boytoy. Perhaps he is hoping she will try something so he can punish her physically -interesting- he could then say it was self defense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:30AM
    #40   2013/09/06 11:38AM
    allmylovingdays

You know what old man you can't take it with you. Burn in HELLbuddyboy burn. Take back your dumb company it's so not worth a ding song thing.

I just hope when you finally die because come on the character can not live forever I hope it's an pitiful death

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list