List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4933, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/14 12:04PM
    Re: Stefano
    mille

Stefano, lol, I do believe you know about Elvis and Justin's plot. Leaving town with a gift for the kritt. Maybe it's Samantha's alibi. Elvis now has to rush to try to bring you down, and he's gonna get caught in his on web. Meanwhile, The Kritt is going after not just Marlena, but Nicole, and Samantha threw father Eric!

#22   2013/06/14 02:34PM
    allmylovingdays

For once I have to agree that Kristen seems to have the evidence that is needed and that Stefano did get it for her seems very likely.

I still am hoping that he gets toppled. Just not by the wench he freaking should have destroyed instead of going after her lover.

#23   2013/06/16 08:45AM
    allmylovingdays

two scoops had some great Stefano remarks I have to share.

NOT

I'm worried about Stefano. He's a career criminal. He's had some entertaining vicious plans for vengeance over the years, but "cutting it off" is a little, well, ick. More so, he wanted a souvenir!? Seriously, Steffie? What is he going to do with Rafe Jr., stuff and mount it on the wall like a deer head, or perhaps add it to a charm bracelet? Use it as a bookend? Dress it up like people dress up stuffed squirrels and take pictures of it on holidays? Oh, oh! Perhaps a wine cork. In any event, it's sort of making Stefano seem a little -- and by "a little," I mean a lot -- out there, and not in a fun kind of way. Alas, he's leaving town again. He should not -- I repeat not -- be kept out of Salem for too long. It's not the same without him. But here's to hoping when he comes back, he returns as more vintage Phoenix and less Lorena Bobbitt Stefano.

Shouldn't Stefano have wiped the blade of his prints, and shouldn't Bernardi have worn gloves? I mean, come on, guys! Where did you learn to commit crimes? Oh, wait. They would have been fine. I forgot the Salem P.D.'s track record.

#24   2013/06/27 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

any idea how long he will be missing from Salem?

#25   2013/07/08 12:12PM
    allmylovingdays

he knew what EJ & Justin had planned he seems to have something up his sleeve as usual. WHAT!!!!?????

#26   2013/07/08 12:50PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: he knew what EJ & Justin had planned he seems to have something up his sleeve as usual. WHAT!!!!?????

Oh Stefeno!! Why do I love thee, let me count the ways. haha
    But EJ is from thy loins and he's gonna bring thou down this time!!!
    You know you want EJ to be as powerful and conniving as you. That's why you've been so hard on him.. You KNOW you are leaving your Empire in good hands. Go Out with a smile, knowing or thinking you have created another you.
    I HOPE NOT!! (that EJ will be as evil as Stefano)
    But I want EJ to bring Stefano down and make him THINK he's as evil as Stefano anyway..

#27   2013/07/08 01:08PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: he knew what EJ & Justin had planned he seems to have something up his sleeve as usual. WHAT!!!!?????

Oh Stefeno!! Why do I love thee, let me count the ways. haha
    But EJ is from thy loins and he's gonna bring thou down this time!!!
    You know you want EJ to be as powerful and conniving as you. That's why you've been so hard on him.. You KNOW you are leaving your Empire in good hands. Go Out with a smile, knowing or thinking you have created another you.
    I HOPE NOT!! (that EJ will be as evil as Stefano)
    But I want EJ to bring Stefano down and make him THINK he's as evil as Stefano anyway..

BRAVO Zuzu !!! That's what I want him to feel. Sure angry because he hates looking weak but in the end you would think he would say the company couldn't be in better hands

#28   2013/07/18 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Now we do know that he was completely surprised that he lost to his son!! He is after Chin and Justin. EEEKKK

#29   2013/07/30 11:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Sometimes what we say without thinking can be full of truth. I do believe that Stefano is thinking chip off the old block. Is he pleased to have lost NO

#30   2013/08/01 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

You know yesterday watching him on the phone hearing the news that EJ, Sami, Justin and Kayla were looking into Bernardi's autopsy and body he was once again surprised. It kills me though that he has all these minions and the SPD are so clueless as well as EJ.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list