List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/03 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 08:52PM, Views: 4761, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/05 07:46AM
    Re: Stefano
    HouseTops

Quote tariro: I remember reading a James Scott interview somewhere where he said the difference between EJ and Stefano is that Stefano is able to keep his emotions in check and be really cold when he's plotting but EJ's emotions(like his love for Sami) always ruin his original evil intention maybe this is a case of Stefano finally being affected/distracted by his emotions,which prevents him from being cold and clinical which might mean Kate really is the love of his life.

Definitely could be his "fatal distraction".

Also, the look on his face as Chad came into the room was kind of....weird...it was different...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 07:49AM
    #12   2013/06/05 12:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Hate. Love. Such a fine line

#13   2013/06/05 07:12PM
    allmylovingdays

I wonder why Stefano choose Bernardi to do this job? It would make more sense too have a hitman to me not a dirty cop???

#14   2013/06/05 08:02PM
    mille

Stefano, hmmm... Thought it might be Kritter vengeance sending Samantha to jail. But maybe it's going to be the phoenix! Getting back at his son for trying to take over his empire. Justin has already worned Elvis about his daddy, if true can't wait to see what else the all and powerful Phoenix has up his sleeve.

#15   2013/06/05 08:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Stefano is so distracted it won't be him. AYE what is wrong with the people in SALEM ....duh its the writers the writers the writers this storyline is just too weird.

#16   2013/06/10 03:59PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano is so distracted it won't be him. AYE what is wrong with the people in SALEM ....duh its the writers the writers the writers this storyline is just too weird.

Maybe they get their wicked ideas from the message board at soaps.com

#17   2013/06/10 05:48PM
    country girls

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: He wouldn't be so stupid to touch the knobs and leave finger prints. No matter how jealous or distracted.

Is this the final demise of Stefano Dimera??

Just a feeling....

Y'all...hope not we need the Phoenix

#18   2013/06/11 08:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano is so distracted it won't be him. AYE what is wrong with the people in SALEM ....duh its the writers the writers the writers this storyline is just too weird.

NO FAN IN THEIR RIGHT MIND ever came up with this lousy Shite.

#19   2013/06/11 08:59AM
    Rosieroserson

:

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

NO FAN IN THEIR RIGHT MIND ever came up with this lousy Shite.

you're probably right!!!!
    I just remember reading on a different fan site that no one should bash the actors. I totally agree with that, but the reason behind their statement was kind of weird. They claimed that many of the soap actors would read the different message boards in their FREE TIME , and that they could get hurt by us saying insensitive things about them. That I understand, but
    I don't believe for a second that they're spending their precious time logging onto different fan sites......My point however is, if people chose to believe in that...... I chose to pretend that the writers are doing the same
    Wouldn't it be great if some of us could cough up a future DOOL s/l?!

#20   2013/06/12 06:43AM
    allmylovingdays

WTF man, get your shite together and destroy that beyoitch I need your minions to be wiping up the floor with that faithless ho that you married and divorced. Shite come on man you have the ammunition the evidence from her murderous attempts at Chloe BLOW THIS BEYOITCH OUT OF the WATER.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list