List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ & Jensen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ & Jensen

Started by days78 at 2013/06/03 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 02:03PM, Views: 1634, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/03 05:05PM
    EJ & Jensen
    days78

Here's my prediction. EJ is the one that made whatever happened to get Jensen out of prison on a technicality, happen.

The question is, did he do it to get at Nick and Rafe got caught in the crossfire or did he do it to get Nick and Rafe? Either way it will come out eventually or just when EJ thinks he has the goods on Stefano, Stefano will use that bit of knowledge to keep EJ in line...

thoughts?

#2   2013/06/03 06:54PM
    Re: EJ & Jensen
    days78

so far 45 people have read this post and no one has commented. - WOW - my poor ego.... When Jensen was in the hospital corridors hanging in the shadows with flowers and EJ saw him they gave each other a look of recognition. Surely that wasn't random.

Someone else must have a thought on this. EJ & Sammie have great chemistry together, but the writers will never keep them or any couple happy for long so somethings gotta give.

#3   2013/06/03 07:18PM
    flightygirl

I think your probably right about EJ. I just don't want to see him demonized when he had good intentions. Nick needed to be put in his place.

#4   2013/06/03 07:26PM
    zuzu61

Quote days78: so far 45 people have read this post and no one has commented. - WOW - my poor ego.... When Jensen was in the hospital corridors hanging in the shadows with flowers and EJ saw him they gave each other a look of recognition. Surely that wasn't random.

Someone else must have a thought on this. EJ & Sammie have great chemistry together, but the writers will never keep them or any couple happy for long so somethings gotta give.

lol.. Laughing at your honesty about your poor ego..
    ?????? UMMMM..
    I'm just hoping EJ didn't have anything to do with it.. It seems they can redeem EVERYONE on Days except EJ.. When I read the cast list, I don't think ANYONE should be out of prison. LOL..
    EJ is a great Dad and his children give us/me more joy than anyone on the show. JMO..
    Because of his children, he is the ONE person I's like to see be redeemed.. NOW.. This is JMO!!! I'm NOT expecting ANYONE to agree with me. But that's OK.. This is still my wish..
    This may NOT be what you wanted in a response, But I did try and boost your self-esteem.. haha

#5   2013/06/03 07:35PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl: I think your probably right about EJ. I just don't want to see him demonized when he had good intentions. Nick needed to be put in his place.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!
    But he can be redeemed with his squallin' & snottin'. haha

OOuuu.. I'm being too honest!!

#6   2013/06/03 08:11PM
    SassyStrawberry

IF EJ had something to do w/ Jensen's release from prison, I do not believe he gave instructions for Jensen to attack Rafe. Jensen even mentioned that he thought when he hit Rafe that it was Nick & then had to kill Rafe because Rafe saw his face.

I actually believe Stefano is responsible for the wrongful release of Jensen....

#7   2013/06/03 08:13PM
    zuzu61

Quote days78: so far 45 people have read this post and no one has commented. - WOW - my poor ego.... When Jensen was in the hospital corridors hanging in the shadows with flowers and EJ saw him they gave each other a look of recognition. Surely that wasn't random.

OK days78.. Where are you?!?!!!

#8   2013/06/03 08:27PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61:

OK days78.. Where are you?!?!!!

I also think Stefano got him released. Rafe was a mistake from the safehouse but that's s different thread. Anyhow I think the Jensen thing is over for Ej being involved. Like Jensen said If stupid Rafe didn't look at him he would have left him alone.

#9   2013/06/03 09:50PM
    days78

I think EJ got Jensen out to get Nick but how could Rafe get mistaken for Nick from behind? As Jensen pointed out he was very familiar with Nick from behind and Rafe and Nick have very different builds that wouldn't be mistaken for one another.

The other unanswered question is did Nick see Rafe beaten in the alley and take the muffin from him to give to Gabbi and leave him there to die? I think this s/l is far from over... at least I hope it still has legs and twist and turns to come.

#10   2013/06/03 10:28PM
    Moms Days

Quote days78: I think EJ got Jensen out to get Nick but how could Rafe get mistaken for Nick from behind? As Jensen pointed out he was very familiar with Nick from behind and Rafe and Nick have very different builds that wouldn't be mistaken for one another.

The other unanswered question is did Nick see Rafe beaten in the alley and take the muffin from him to give to Gabbi and leave him there to die? I think this s/l is far from over... at least I hope it still has legs and twist and turns to come.

Ej's sole focus has been getting even with Stefano. I do not think he would spend his time getting Jensen out of prision. Especially becuase EJ needed Stefano to get the evidence out of the police station so I find it difficult to believe he could get Jensen out of prison on a technically. If he really wanted Nick beaten he would have just gotten one of his men to handle the situation. My vote would have been sexy Ricardo, but that is just to see his sexiness him on the TV.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list