List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Marlena, John and Kristen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marlena, John and Kristen

Started by rm12 at 2013/06/01 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 01:32PM, Views: 780, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/01 09:37AM
    Marlena, John and Kristen
    rm12

I was thrilled to see Marlena give John the cold shoulder last week. It's about darn time! The man has been acting like an ass to her for months while he was working on his demented plan to seduce Kristen to break up Brady and her. No matter what his reasoning was he treated Marlena like dirt and he doesn't deserve to get her back. As for Kristen, I've noticed people posting that they feel sorry for her. Eileen Davidson is an amazing actress and she played the part of a devastated Kristen magnificently, but let's not forget that up until she was in bed with John she was planning on sticking it to Brady. As she said before, Brady was collateral damage to get the revenge she craved. Too bad she didn't have her epiphany until the night before the wedding.

#2   2013/06/01 10:56AM
    Re: Marlena, John and Kristen
    zuzu61

Quote rm12: I was thrilled to see Marlena give John the cold shoulder last week. It's about darn time! The man has been acting like an ass to her for months while he was working on his demented plan to seduce Kristen to break up Brady and her. No matter what his reasoning was he treated Marlena like dirt and he doesn't deserve to get her back. As for Kristen, I've noticed people posting that they feel sorry for her. Eileen Davidson is an amazing actress and she played the part of a devastated Kristen magnificently, but let's not forget that up until she was in bed with John she was planning on sticking it to Brady. As she said before, Brady was collateral damage to get the revenge she craved. Too bad she didn't have her epiphany until the night before the wedding.

Yes she is a great actress!! It seems the s/l is at an end, (I wish).. but knowing Kristen, it is FAR from over!! Oh MY!! What will she pull to try and get him back?!?
    I just hope this doesn't go on for another year or so.. I'm ready for Kristen to drop it and move on. Ready for Brady and Nicole to be happy and have a little one.. I'm afraid that will not set well with Kristen..

#3   2013/06/01 02:17PM
    littleguysmom

Brady only got Kristen side of the story that his dad tried to seduce her, she didn't tell him that she wanted him to catch John and her in the act so she can get her revenge. So she is putting it all on John. If Brady gets his phone back he will see who texted him first (I don't recall if he found his phone yet)

#4   2013/06/01 02:46PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote rm12: I was thrilled to see Marlena give John the cold shoulder last week. It's about darn time! The man has been acting like an ass to her for months while he was working on his demented plan to seduce Kristen to break up Brady and her. No matter what his reasoning was he treated Marlena like dirt and he doesn't deserve to get her back. As for Kristen, I've noticed people posting that they feel sorry for her. Eileen Davidson is an amazing actress and she played the part of a devastated Kristen magnificently, but let's not forget that up until she was in bed with John she was planning on sticking it to Brady. As she said before, Brady was collateral damage to get the revenge she craved. Too bad she didn't have her epiphany until the night before the wedding.

i hope marlena does not take him back, she should go back to roman. john really treated her really bad but you know she will

#5   2013/06/01 03:45PM
    cam1207

I would hope the writers never let her forgive John, I would not forgive him and the whole story line has made me dislike him more than almost anyone involved. WHO would want to hurt their own son that way? Let alone supposedly their soul mate?

As for her future, I think it would be refreshing to NOT have her hook up with anyone, show her life as a strong, independent woman, maybe make her rediscover herself, she has been written almost like a zombie since returning to Salem.

#6   2013/06/01 06:05PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom: Brady only got Kristen side of the story that his dad tried to seduce her, she didn't tell him that she wanted him to catch John and her in the act so she can get her revenge. So she is putting it all on John. If Brady gets his phone back he will see who texted him first (I don't recall if he found his phone yet)

Yes. Brady needs to see that text.. I just hope the lady who found his cell doesn't CALL Kristen and return it to her!!! Since her # is the last one on his phone!!!

#7   2013/06/01 06:15PM
    littleguysmom

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote littleguysmom: Brady only got Kristen side of the story that his dad tried to seduce her, she didn't tell him that she wanted him to catch John and her in the act so she can get her revenge. So she is putting it all on John. If Brady gets his phone back he will see who texted him first (I don't recall if he found his phone yet)

Yes. Brady needs to see that text.. I just hope the lady who found his cell doesn't CALL Kristen and return it to her!!! Since her # is the last one on his phone!!!

But I thought John text him last, when they showed the phone on the ground it was John's picture that was shown.

#8   2013/06/01 07:22PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote zuzu61:

But I thought John text him last, when they showed the phone on the ground it was John's picture that was shown.

OH OK. Thanks.. Like I said, I read comments, post & listen instead of watching.. LOL

#9   2013/06/01 07:50PM
    zuzu61

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote zuzu61:

OH OK. Thanks.. Like I said, I read comments, post & listen instead of watching.. LOL

Littleguysmom...
    You're right. I just went back & looked. John's was last call on Brady's phone.. You're on to something.. I just wonder who's gonna get that text!?!

I just hope Ciara doesn't find Brady's phone and keep it in her backpack. haha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 07:53PM
    #10   2013/06/02 01:32PM
    Jane083

While I do agree that Marlena should be VERY angry with John, I am more angry with the writers for this abrupt turn around of Johns character. This was something John would never have done. He would never knowingly hurt Marlena. I just want to see them write John the way he has always been in the past which is a very loyal loving husband and Marlena's white knight. I NEVER want to see Marlena and Roman together. Even the thought is not only ridiculous but makes me nauseous John and Marlena belong together forever. I hope the writers wake up and correct the wrongs they have done to Johns character.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list