List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Brady Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brady Family

Started by cdclowes at 2006/10/26 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/27 08:33AM, Views: 447, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/26 12:50PM
    Brady Family
    cdclowes

Can I just say I was so disappointed in Roman today. Telling Sami to get the hell out of there. No wonder she is the way she is. It hurts to watch her sometimes because you know what she is doing is a mistake. But - can't someone (anyone) in her family say "I love you" Enough is enough but come on. There isn't a one of them that can say they've acted any better than her. I am so sick of Carrie and I am so glad that character is leaving. I love Austin but even he is getting on my nerves lately. I missed the mother daughter moment between Marlena and Sami. I'll have to go back and read that. Sorry to vent but my gosh everyone forgives each other but not her. Look at all the stuff Kate has done, Lexie, heck even Marlena.....

#2   2006/10/26 02:07PM
    Re: Brady Family
    Chrissi

I hear ya, cdclowes. The one thing I dislike is how the parents get into their kids lives at all. I can't imagine having parents like the ones on soaps!!

#3   2006/10/26 03:39PM
    HOOKED

I agree. Come on Sami has done alot of things and I dont really think this was the WORST she has ever done. The DNA switch was alot worse I would think. I am very happy that Carrie is leaving the show NOBODY is that good.

#4   2006/10/26 03:49PM
    cdclowes

She's not good period. She cheated on Austin then Lucas. Hello is there a pattern here? Sorry I just don't like the character. I do like what she did to Lexie though. She deserved it. And yes Carrie does have a right to be mad at Sami. But the whole family shouldn't turn their backs on her. they just shake their heads and say I don't know what's wrong w/ her. Blah blah blah. No one actually cares! Nobody thinks Carrie is a rotten person though. Nobody thinks Marlena's a rotten person. Nobody thinks Kate's a rotten person. Sami needs one person to stand in her corner. Just one to defend her or even just say hey you are messing up but you are not alone. Heck they even have Will turning his back on her. Sorry here I go again. I need a life. I shouldn't let soaps get me so mad!!!!!

#5   2006/10/26 08:03PM
    wendell21

Quote Chrissi: I hear ya, cdclowes. The one thing I dislike is how the parents get into their kids lives at all. I can't imagine having parents like the ones on soaps!!

LOL! That is so true Chrissi, i am soo glad that my parents and even my sibling dont get into my life that much. I am allowed to make my own choices and make mistakes without my whole family rubbing them in my face for years to come. I think that they all need a little SPACE from each other, and maybe some more activities to keep them occupied.

#6   2006/10/26 09:19PM
    hopingforsom...

my personal opinion is this

1) Parents should their kids unconditionally. I mean ya they mess up so has the parents. And what Roman and what Marlena did was an excusable for thinking that Carrie is this perfect daughter and Sami could never live up to their expectations. I don't feel sorry for Carrie or Austin but I feel sorry for Sami. I mean being kicked out of the chapel or whatever was hold is one thing but the family. I mean as a parent on Marlena and Roman part what does that teach Sami I mean every time Will does something wrong or doesn't live up to their expectations should Sami kicked him out of her life. Now I know that Sami is an adult and Will is just a kid but soon Will will makes mistakes too and be an adult and yes make decisions that Sami doesn't agree with it but that doesn't Sami should kick him out of the family.
    2) Carrie needs to stop her mistakes that she has done on Sami. I mean yeah Sami did blackmail Lexi but it was Carrie who cheated on Lucas and maybe Austin for I don't know. But Carrie need to realize that she is her own worst enemy. If she lets Sami gets to her then Sami gets to her. And yeah not having children isn't the end of the world why didn't they get a second opinion or try harder to have children. Children are nice to have but that doesn't mean that a couple should break because of lack of children. That is why I am so happy for Carrie leaving.
    Because of one mistake Lexi should lose her job and possibly her license. Yeah Sami was blackmailing her and she might had figure that keeping her husband was more important than losing her job.
    4)Sami is paying for her mistakes she feel like she lose her sister and definetely her son and her parents and who knows what Kate is telling Will but right now every one sees Sami like she kill Salem or she cause this big World War 3. Once you really think about it who is the worst thing Carrie for she cheated on her husband but she is acting like an angel and everyone believe that she is a saint. Well I was taught how to be Saint and adultery is not a saint and is definetely someone who has intergity. If she really unhappy then she should had dealt with it.
    4)Sami said that everyone wants her to change and yes that is true for you can't make someone change and this take me or leave me what it will point. That Marlena is too busy with John and her other kids and neglected Sami. For Sami is an adult and her parents is going to realize that. For yes she is not a saint but she is the not devil and right now she is hurting and I feel so sorry for her.

#7   2006/10/26 09:24PM
    bearrie

Tell me, How many times is Sami to be excused for her rotten deeds? She's already been excused and forgiven DOZENS of TIMES over and STILL, she manages to pull the same stupid stunts over and over and over and over again. When she did that whole STAN thing? Granted that yeah it wasn't ALL her fault. Sami's excuse for that? Well, Kate did this, and Kate did that, framing me so that it looked like I slept with my ex the night before my wedding. After that show down, I had NO ONE TO TURN TO so, this is what i came up with. Some mystery person offered me the chance to get revenge on my enemies and so I did. Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah.
    How many free passes does Sami get?

She tried to SELL her BABY sister because well, Belle wasn't her full sister and so, if she were to SELL Belle to who ever, then all would be okay again. Huh? That was forgiven.

She LIED to Austin And Lucas about who Will's father was. She knew that Lucas was Will's father and in trying to TRAP Austin to her, she changed Will's paternity on Hospital records. How sucessful she was at that, I don't recall. But, truth came out and she was given a pass. x2.

Sami LIED about Lucas being Drunk and HITTING Will. Pass x3

She knew that Carrie was CEO to HIGH STYLE. COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO AUSTIN, EVEN IF IT WERE ONLY IN PASSING. Did she? NOPE. Not a chance. Passx4

Isn't it 3 strikes and you're out? I'd say Sami was WAY ahead of the game but didn't have the smarts to realize that.

#8   2006/10/26 10:21PM
    msbobbie50

Sami got what was coming to her,she didn't have to do or as of matter of fact when she went to Lexie she knew what she was doing to her SISTER. As for Lexie she has her own mind she could have stop Sami herslf by telling Carrie,but she didn't so they both got what was coming to them.

#9   2006/10/27 08:33AM
    Angelic

If I do something to my parents, then I apologize and ask their forgiveness- Sami shouldn't be upset if her folks don't forgive her, she didn't do anything to them and they are usually very critical of her anyway.
    Can you imagine Alice not being more supportive of her kids/grandkids? They sure weren't perfect either! True, Alice is ONE of a kind!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list