List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/21 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 09:21AM, Views: 1045, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/11 08:29AM
    Re: Kate
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: When she heard EJ took down Stefano was that a look of envy and was it aimed at Sami or both?

hearing that EJ took over the DiMera enterprises and went against Father- I think left her gobsmacked!!!

It's telling her also that EJ is not someone to be messed with!!!

I want Ejami to bring her down!!!

I find it funny how obsessed she is with Rafe already! Soon she will be controling things there... so chummy with Gabi! Yuck!

So you think Kate will Be controlling "RH Enterprises"? lol

Just kidding.. No I didn't say that. That was terrible!! haha
    ugh. I agree. Kate and Gabi!! BFF's!! lol.

#22   2013/07/11 08:38AM
    fadingrose

Quote moma: Wasn't there a story coming for her to get sick again?
    Yes.. Rafe slept with her but I don't think it was a revenge thing. The writers are writing him very "noble" these days and this just doesn't fit. I do wonder why tptb are keeping him in a coma for so long though. Usually coma storylines don't last this long.
    Btw I like Kafe....for now but I think Kate really shined with Stephano.

Why factor in "revenge"? Here are two attractive single people with normal needs. Rebound sex was their motive at the start--though maybe true affection comes later, as it can in many real=life relationships.

P.S. It is "criminal" to drag out this coma s/l, leaving Rafe in limbo far too long. Is he gone for good, maybe--or being recast? The powers-that-be have allowed the writers to do the same with Bo, unfairly angering many fans....

#23   2013/07/11 09:21AM
    dazgonby

Sorry but Rafe is not even on the same level with Bo, eventho he clearly took his place.

His scenes coming out of the coma are hideous and now all of a sudden Kate is glued to his bedside...rather strange when they have no idea what he remembers...funny how that is.

Kate went on and on how Stefano was the love of her life, but now it is Rafe because he is the perfect lover...but she has plenty of experience with the "people with normal needs department".
    I guess she likes it down on her knees

Liked her so much better with Stefano

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list