List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/21 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 09:21AM, Views: 1072, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/22 04:45AM
    Re: Kate
    HouseTops

Quote tariro: Oh oh I know whats going to happen to her ,has Kate ever nailed Brady? If Bristen blows up and Rate doesn't work out ,they can both totally jump each other in a drunken haze ,then she will have achieved her goal and finally nailed almost every reasonably attractive non relative male ,young and old in Salem- Daniel, EJ, Stefano, Victor, Rafe, Roman etc.

Hasn't everyone nailed everyone else by now??

#12   2013/05/22 05:25AM
    ejami2012

WhatvI think is this Kate is really into Rafe she's changed getting weak. To.me Rafe is not really into Kate rebound from coming in second with Sami. Once the new girl comes and Rafe gets interested Kates going to go.back to being Kate.
    Rafe probably only hooked up with Kate to get back at Sami since she dumprd him and folllowed her heart to Ej. He knows Sami.hates Kate so what better way to erk Sami bed Kate.

But Sami could care less she has the man she's always loved Ej. And finally getting the happiness she never really had cause she didn't have Ej.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 05:32AM
    #13   2013/05/22 07:16PM
    allmylovingdays

news travels fast as hope said to vargas

her screwing around with is getting around!! Now Justin knows, he surely will tell Adriene and oh oh look out!!

#14   2013/06/20 08:13PM
    allmylovingdays

Was it fair of her to fire Nick?

#15   2013/06/27 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't like her hair recently. It's too light and yesterday I just didn't like the updo. The other day it was cuter.

#16   2013/06/27 06:36AM
    moma

Wasn't there a story coming for her to get sick again?
    Yes.. Rafe slept with her but I don't think it was a revenge thing. The writers are writing him very "noble" these days and this just doesn't fit. I do wonder why tptb are keeping him in a coma for so long though. Usually coma storylines don't last this long.
    Btw I like Kafe....for now but I think Kate really shined with Stephano.

#17   2013/06/27 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Moma everyone expected her 'great storyline' to be that she was going to be sick again but instead it ended up just being her having an affair.

#18   2013/07/08 12:45PM
    allmylovingdays

She has the razor. It dawned on me after condes on daily update mentioned her perfect luva looking like he got a tan while under -that he has been pretty clean shaven and Kate Kate Kare has been at his beside daily so she is keeping him tanned and ah pen ten cents-I betcha she has even been using him as her Guennie pig trying out Titan cosmetics on him

#19   2013/07/11 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

When she heard EJ took down Stefano was that a look of envy and was it aimed at Sami or both?

#20   2013/07/11 06:54AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: When she heard EJ took down Stefano was that a look of envy and was it aimed at Sami or both?

hearing that EJ took over the DiMera enterprises and went against Father- I think left her gobsmacked!!!

It's telling her also that EJ is not someone to be messed with!!!

I want Ejami to bring her down!!!

I find it funny how obsessed she is with Rafe already! Soon she will be controling things there... so chummy with Gabi! Yuck!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list