List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/21 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 09:21AM, Views: 1142, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 06:51PM
    Kate
    allmylovingdays

I can't find a thread for her -- I know there was one here once before but I don't have time to go looking for it.

I use to like her --even when she was making the poisoned eggs, brownies and apples. She has lost her ummmph lately she cries at the drop of the hat and she is worried too much over nothing.

#2   2013/05/21 07:07PM
    Re: Kate
    littleguysmom

Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol

#3   2013/05/21 07:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE!

#4   2013/05/21 07:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE!

Poor thing she can't help but feel bitter and jealous though --she is a greatgrandma and we all know that every May/December relationship is a ticking timebomb. Sami is still young so of course that infuriates her. She knows its over and that Sami is with EJ but she just can't help but worry that she isn't enough because come on since she started to screw him she has belittled herself and lowered her standards. If this is what dating does to a woman well -screw it lady --didn't you see that new henchman of Stefano's? Has she not seen Vargas?? COME ON!! Kate open up your eyeballs!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 07:16PM
    #5   2013/05/22 04:23AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE!

Poor thing she can't help but feel bitter and jealous though --she is a greatgrandma and we all know that every May/December relationship is a ticking timebomb. Sami is still young so of course that infuriates her. She knows its over and that Sami is with EJ but she just can't help but worry that she isn't enough because come on since she started to screw him she has belittled herself and lowered her standards. If this is what dating does to a woman well -screw it lady --didn't you see that new henchman of Stefano's? Has she not seen Vargas?? COME ON!! Kate open up your eyeballs!

agre, agree!

I had to laugh when Kate slapped samantha- and called her a b%^ch - and what is Kate- a saint!!!!Goodness incarnated -lol!!!
    I wish Samantha being a bit more sarcastic and mighty!
    Kate is pathetic! Sniveling over a man she barely knew for five minutes!!! lol

#6   2013/05/22 04:29AM
    HouseTops

Quote littleguysmom: Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol

This snivelling Kate is not very believable. She needs to go and bake some brownies!! What is Stefano planning for her and or is he sad about their relationship and losing some of his edge, too?

#7   2013/05/22 04:33AM
    tariro

Isn't it funny though that on soaps the only really strong ,clever,independent women are the villainous ones and as soon as they try to remove the villainy part they become weaker and clingy. Kate isn't half as interesting as she used to be for me, wish they didn't have her taking this hook up with Rafe so seriously ,come on does she really think he was in it with her for he longterm? Whats going to happen to her when the new girl comes along ,will she become even more pathetic and clingy or murderous like with the Danloe episode?

#8   2013/05/22 04:36AM
    tariro

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote littleguysmom: Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol

This snivelling Kate is not very believable. She needs to go and bake some brownies!! What is Stefano planning for her and or is he sad about their relationship and losing some of his edge, too?

OMG no ,not Stefano ,he needs to get over Kate and call up Cecily ,anything but lose his egde ,if he did I'd stop watching the show ,it would be too out of character even if I am convinced that he's in love with her.

#9   2013/05/22 04:40AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro: Isn't it funny though that on soaps the only really strong ,clever,independent women are the villainous ones and as soon as they try to remove the villainy part they become weaker and clingy. Kate isn't half as interesting as she used to be for me, wish they didn't have her taking this hook up with Rafe so seriously ,come on does she really think he was in it with her for he longterm? Whats going to happen to her when the new girl comes along ,will she become even more pathetic and clingy or murderous like with the Danloe episode?

Making Kate obsessive and needy for Rafe- not bad when a new girl comes along and he falls in love- then she will plot and get daggers out!!!!
    I never liked Kate, now even less!!!
    I wish somebody finally slaps her properly!!!

#10   2013/05/22 04:42AM
    tariro

Oh oh I know whats going to happen to her ,has Kate ever nailed Brady? If Bristen blows up and Rate doesn't work out ,they can both totally jump each other in a drunken haze ,then she will have achieved her goal and finally nailed almost every reasonably attractive non relative male ,young and old in Salem- Daniel, EJ, Stefano, Victor, Rafe, Roman etc.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list