List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Alison Sweeney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alison Sweeney

Started by wwwwww at 2013/05/19 08:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/24 01:33PM, Views: 1934, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/19 08:37PM
    Alison Sweeney
    wwwwww

Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

#2   2013/05/20 01:21AM
    Re: Alison Sweeney
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

The only way I'd be ok with them leaving Days is if AS and JS married eachother in real life and started a reality show. We all know that's not going to happen, so I'mpleading for them to stay the rest of their Days

#3   2013/05/20 05:26PM
    Shirleta

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

The only way I'd be ok with them leaving Days is if AS and JS married eachother in real life and started a reality show. We all know that's not going to happen, so I'mpleading for them to stay the rest of their Days

Allison Sweeney is married. What would she do with her husband if she married JS???

#4   2013/05/24 01:33PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Allison Sweeney is married. What would she do with her husband if she married JS???

I know she's married, and was just being silly
    However those two look great together...... So you know, she could have James as a backup...... But he's probably not a backup kind of guy....so that's not going to happen I guess! I can't believe those two aren't in love.....ok, I'll stop now

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list