List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick

Started by wwwwww at 2013/05/19 08:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:48AM, Views: 443, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/19 08:07AM
    Nick
    wwwwww

Do you all think Nick be the next big villain on Days of our lives when Joseph Mascolo Stefano retires. I'd like to see Nick become the main bad guy because he's suppose to be this smart genius computer geek plus when him and Sami have faced off he's always came out on top except when she's had EJ with her.

#2   2013/05/19 08:09AM
    Re: Nick
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Nick be the next big villain on Days of our lives when Joseph Mascolo Stefano retires. I'd like to see Nick become the main bad guy because he's suppose to be this smart genius computer geek plus when him and Sami have faced off he's always came out on top except when she's had EJ with her.

Nick belongs in prison, and EJami will rule Salem once papa Dimera is out

#3   2013/06/24 09:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Not so much an evil villain now but a master thief or the next Warren Buffet or Salem tycoon. Wonder if Gabs will want back in his inner circle once he hits it big and is a millionaire.

#4   2013/06/24 09:27AM
    mama rosa

I think Nick is going to get the shock of his world when Vargas and Gabi hit it off!!...I can see "them" becoming a couple!...

#5   2013/06/24 09:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I think Nick is going to get the shock of his world when Vargas and Gabi hit it off!!...I can see "them" becoming a couple!...

Mmmmmm you think Gabi has a daddy complex huh. Watch out Maggs she might go after your man Victor, Yuck can you imagine her with Stefano

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list