List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10881, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/28 09:32AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    allmylovingdays

I read tweets people weren't happy with Danny's actions . But then I've read tweets asking why on why do we get this stupid couple and that's been months and months of those tweets and all I can say is kc loves them and the writers created drslllleeeeaaze so we are stuck

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 09:34AM
    #82   2013/08/28 10:03AM
    the girl is HOT

JJ should be kicked in the a-- and thrown into Military School he is a brat and very obnoxious cant stand the character

#83   2013/08/28 11:59AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

Bravo!!! ITA!!

#84   2013/08/28 12:03PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

I can't stand Daniel he have some problems if he put his hands on my son it been over by now. The real Jennifer Rose needs to stand up and handle her son. They making Jennifer weak it's freak sad Daniel brings the worst out of Jennifer.

Of course I didn't like how jj treated his mother the boy needs someone too talk what about Justin he the perfect one can get through jj. Evertime Jennifer and Abby talk too jj they always bring up Daniel name.

Pimping pimping pimping. I hate it too

Non-stop! I was like this watching yesterdays epi! It goes on and on and on...
    noone really cares why JJ is so out of place- to look at the root of the problem -
    just how Daniel was heartbroken -
    not voicing much concern about Daniel's outburst at all!!!

Great GREAT posts!!! Now IF ALL of you could write the rest of this ridiculous S/l. Then, it could be worth watching!!!

#85   2013/08/28 12:14PM
    fadingrose

Quote the girl is HOT: JJ should be kicked in the a-- and thrown into Military School he is a brat and very obnoxious cant stand the character

I definitely agree--but I hope he continues his obnoxious behavior concerning Dannifer long enough to end this boring s/l FOREVER! Then he can go bye-bye--to boarding school (military-type preferred) or to prison or anywhere else we never see him again.

#86   2013/08/28 08:04PM
    ej and sami

I am so tried of this Dannifer stuff they driving me freak crazy it's time for the writers to break up this boring couple. Daniel is nothing but a jerk all he cares is about self and way he treated Jennifer is wrong. He Mad because Jennifer won't tell people they back together. Who Hell thinks he is the gossip girl maybe he should write a note put in hospital tells everybody that Dannifer is back together. Daniel is also pissed because jj is not kissing his butt and he mad that jj is taking Jennifer away from him.

Yes jj need some help the boy got a lot of problems right now. Somebody needs to talk to him I think it should be Justin because he the only can help jj right now.

I think we all should called Days and tell them we had enough with Dannifer can they please break up this boring couple. No wonder the show is last place because too much Dannifer. At least Ejami jj Lucas Kate and Stefano are not pimping Dannifer.

#87   2013/08/29 03:51AM
    fadingrose

Oh, wow. Take a look at some of the people who ARE actively pimping Dannifer--Nicole, Kristen, Brady, Eric (?), Abigail. Most of them continue to have "relationship problems" of their own. Then, of course, there is Dan's helicopter mom, Maggie, who continues to stick her nose in his business (and everyone else's). I think it's time for her to go a long trip with Victor--maybe even to Europe to "advise" her granddaughter Melanie.

#88   2013/08/29 06:11AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose: Oh, wow. Take a look at some of the people who ARE actively pimping Dannifer--Nicole, Kristen, Brady, Eric (?), Abigail. Most of them continue to have "relationship problems" of their own. Then, of course, there is Dan's helicopter mom, Maggie, who continues to stick her nose in his business (and everyone else's). I think it's time for her to go a long trip with Victor--maybe even to Europe to "advise" her granddaughter Melanie.

you made me laugh- thank you- helicopter mum Maggie! LOL... she is only there to sing praises to Daniel.ugh sickly.

it is designed that JJ is this punk kid, who is disrespectful to him mum, difficult, out of control, to make Daniel look great and in the right! And they will make him into the hero once it all comes to light for Jennifer that JJ is gone down - and it is so sad- not in the way that I want to cry!

#89   2013/09/01 11:10AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't see him as great even if the punk kid was disrespectful. He has issues of his own and I know zuzu has stated it here sometimes you can't tell if he is supposed to be the grown up.

#90   2013/09/15 03:36PM
    mama rosa

Hey Everyone!

Did I tell you or what?!...LOL...I don't seem to have a lot of time these days so this is what I see coming,...
    About time Jenifer woke up!..Slapped with reality!!

Teressa needs a roommate so in steps Jack that also needs a place to crash,...Both hate Jenifer so that is a win,win for the felons!..LOL...Then of course they are going to wind up in bed together the Forbidden love thing rolling into another decade!!LOL....

Hugs!

I miss you all!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list