List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10270, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/08 10:46AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    mama rosa

I've been watching the girl that is befriending Jack,..
    One, Why is she hanging around kids that are no doubt,much younger than herself??...
    two,What could possibly interest,a woman to hang around kids?..
    three,Her being older I would think she "works"? somewhere?...
    Maybe that's who Annes conection is at the Salem P.D.!!,..
    I am wondering if she is a narc agent?....Maybe Anne will give her a "cover job" at the Hospital!!...LOL,..
    I think there is Something fishy about that chick!..

#72   2013/07/08 12:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I've been watching the girl that is befriending Jack,..
    One, Why is she hanging around kids that are no doubt,much younger than herself??...
    two,What could possibly interest,a woman to hang around kids?..
    three,Her being older I would think she "works"? somewhere?...
    Maybe that's who Annes conection is at the Salem P.D.!!,..
    I am wondering if she is a narc agent?....Maybe Anne will give her a "cover job" at the Hospital!!...LOL,..
    I think there is Something fishy about that chick!..

I think I was channeling you. In the Anne thread

#73   2013/07/25 03:25PM
    mama rosa

Jack is going to get caught,he has been lucky up to this point but now he's taken it up to purchasing cocaine,that is federal time...I wonder who he is going to try to snow,on why he has it,saying it is a freinds is not going to fly now that he is on Home soil!...Jenifer will be floored,when she gets that call!,...The realization that Daniel and everyone else was right about Jack the son that just walked all over her,...And lost Daniel because her Son felt better after they broke up!....
    Jack is nothing like Jack Sr. was,..he can't be his!....

#74   2013/08/19 05:48PM
    mama rosa

Yes!...Now you know I'm not a fan of Daniels but,...
    Yeah! Now that was perfect!....Smooth as butter on Jacks popcorn!...LOL
    It's about time Daniel stood up and called Jack on his stupid games!!..."I'm on to you" is a line well used on Jack,this week!.. Nicoles used it on to him too!!...Now Jack isn't going to find it so easy to manipulate Jenifer if she has a "bug"back in her ear!..Oh sorry,or was that Daniels tounge?!..LOL.....I wonder how he's going to handle walking in on the "screwed up couple" thanks to him!...Oh,please Daniel do it again and get your life back!
    I am so sick of Jack running and ruining the spirit of Jenifer Rose....Son or not...Really wake up Jenifer he could move out in a year!,Jacks not a little kid that needs protecting, if anything, it's the other way around Jenifer needs protection from her unpredictable son!!....
    And Abby is totally team Daniel,so he hasn't an ali in his sis either!...Jack needs to chill out,his postering over, his Mom is starting to get creepy!...IMO

#75   2013/08/26 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

We know JJ is going to loose it today. Just bumping this back up to the front since it might be needed.

#76   2013/08/26 07:12AM
    danniferfan4...

Quote allmylovingdays: We know JJ is going to loose it today. Just bumping this back up to the front since it might be needed.

I hope all of his bad boy behavior back fires in his face!!! Hopefully when he gets caught next week, Hen will tell him, this is where his games stop and go get the love of her life back for GOOD!!!

#77   2013/08/28 07:13AM
    allmylovingdays

I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

#78   2013/08/28 07:38AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

I can't stand Daniel he have some problems if he put his hands on my son it been over by now. The real Jennifer Rose needs to stand up and handle her son. They making Jennifer weak it's freak sad Daniel brings the worst out of Jennifer.

Of course I didn't like how jj treated his mother the boy needs someone too talk what about Justin he the perfect one can get through jj. Evertime Jennifer and Abby talk too jj they always bring up Daniel name.

#79   2013/08/28 07:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

I can't stand Daniel he have some problems if he put his hands on my son it been over by now. The real Jennifer Rose needs to stand up and handle her son. They making Jennifer weak it's freak sad Daniel brings the worst out of Jennifer.

Of course I didn't like how jj treated his mother the boy needs someone too talk what about Justin he the perfect one can get through jj. Evertime Jennifer and Abby talk too jj they always bring up Daniel name.

Pimping pimping pimping. I hate it too

#80   2013/08/28 08:54AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:

Pimping pimping pimping. I hate it too

Non-stop! I was like this watching yesterdays epi! It goes on and on and on...
    noone really cares why JJ is so out of place- to look at the root of the problem -
    just how Daniel was heartbroken -
    not voicing much concern about Daniel's outburst at all!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list