List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 11034, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/28 01:37PM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    fadingrose

Quote EpicFail: I'm not a Jen fan at all - but there wasn't a Jack funeral to come home to - and JJ did accompany Jen and Abby when they spread his ashes.

Sorry, I should have rememberedd that there was no "funeral" in Salem BUT there should have been one of those bittersweet memorial services for Jack--as there have been for other deceased characters. And JJ should have been there. I guess the writers' plan was to leave JJ banished in boarding school until they could bring him home in disgrace...

#62   2013/06/29 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Daniel will probably now make his point about JJ's badboy behaviour- and he was defending his Horton heritage...

It should have been something more drastic like being arrested for selling pot, or smoking! imo
    And I am not saying that fighting is a small thing- just - then it would be a real intense thing for Jen to deal with!!!

Regarding Dan and Jen dealing with it together.... I have very mixed thing about this... as dannifer is in the relationship, but not for a long while, and imo, Jen should actually deal with it by herself, as JJ has no respect for Dan, so he will not take him seriously, and Dan should stay aside and let Jen do the parenting here! JMO

Jack is planning something ??? and he says Danny gave him the idea? He better stop and think cause his last idea got him in JAIL! but then the stupid police let him go and again do they get dna and blood samples from people they arrest?

#63   2013/06/29 07:08AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: Daniel will probably now make his point about JJ's badboy behaviour- and he was defending his Horton heritage...

It should have been something more drastic like being arrested for selling pot, or smoking! imo
    And I am not saying that fighting is a small thing- just - then it would be a real intense thing for Jen to deal with!!!

Regarding Dan and Jen dealing with it together.... I have very mixed thing about this... as dannifer is in the relationship, but not for a long while, and imo, Jen should actually deal with it by herself, as JJ has no respect for Dan, so he will not take him seriously, and Dan should stay aside and let Jen do the parenting here! JMO

Jack is planning something ??? and he says Danny gave him the idea? He better stop and think cause his last idea got him in JAIL! but then the stupid police let him go and again do they get dna and blood samples from people they arrest?

This is really throwing me off...why would they get dna/blood samples just for shoplifting?

I was shocked how easy they let JJ walk...and then I had to remember it was Amazing Abe of the SPD...so did all of them get to walk also? Strange, very strange.

#64   2013/06/29 07:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

This is really throwing me off...why would they get dna/blood samples just for shoplifting?

I was shocked how easy they let JJ walk...and then I had to remember it was Amazing Abe of the SPD...so did all of them get to walk also? Strange, very strange.

I figured with all the things that happen in this world they do this now on every arrest take samples. I think there even was a recent law past and people are saying that's a bit much.

I just want the blood samples to show they are HIGH....cause I can't believe that JJ is already out and his big punishment was go upstairs and think about this -while she is outside kissing Danny. He stayed upstairs a whole five minutes

#65   2013/06/29 07:34AM
    allmylovingdays

aaahhh see its true but it has to be a 'serious offense'

Abe said this was SERIOUS

www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/06/supreme-court-dna

Police have been given a sweeping new identification tool by the Supreme Court. In a 5-to-4 decision in the case of Maryland v. King, the Court ruled that law enforcement officers can take DNA samples of suspects upon arrest for "serious offenses." In his dissent, Justice Scalia warns of the consequences.

#66   2013/06/29 02:31PM
    stjarna

I could just scream at Jen- it doesn't help either, I know- LOL! and we know it is not the real Jen anyway, who would have dealt with her son swiftly the first time!!!

And JJ is right here in a way, bear with me- it is about his dad Jack! How so- well, he is lashing out- and there is no excuse for his behaviour, but it is his way of dealing with the hurt of loss- again, not saying that it excuses his behaviour, but when one loses someone like a parent, one can feel that nothing really matters in this world anymore, it's like who cares what I do, and in JJ's case it is all still subconscious- they all need family therapy ... the worse is yet coming, and he is projecting things anger onto Daniel-

Jennifer behaving like a helpless thing is also part of her not actually going over the grieving period - but numbing all by being with dr Feelgood!!!

JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 02:35PM
    #67   2013/07/03 10:04AM
    mama rosa

Hi Everyone!

Jack is really playing Jenifer and Daniel!...Jenifer needs to take the "Your not my Dad" LINE away perminitally!!..As Daniel is not Jacks Dad and Jack does not respect his Mothers choices....there isn't much of anything that they are going to do that has Any Effect on the mission Jack has to destroy them!!...Daniel is in between a rock and a hard place,and Jenifer just doesn't want to hear it!....I say, Jenifer should do what Jack would have done!,.. And that is bring Uncle Steve home!...Steve isn't stupid and knows how Jack Sr. handled or didn't handle "Things" that didn't go his way!...
    Steve would be able to read his brothers son,like no one else could!...
    Before things get very serious!.....
    Jack just made his first enemy in Salem,Danny!...
    Danny and his girlfriend!...I can see Danny getting his girlfriend to set up Jack and then turn around and charge him with rape!..Just like his old Man!..
    Those rich people think they own Salem!...
    As the Pot stirs!...

#68   2013/07/04 08:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Hi Everyone!

Jack is really playing Jenifer and Daniel!...Jenifer needs to take the "Your not my Dad" LINE away perminitally!!..As Daniel is not Jacks Dad and Jack does not respect his Mothers choices....there isn't much of anything that they are going to do that has Any Effect on the mission Jack has to destroy them!!...Daniel is in between a rock and a hard place,and Jenifer just doesn't want to hear it!....I say, Jenifer should do what Jack would have done!,.. And that is bring Uncle Steve home!...Steve isn't stupid and knows how Jack Sr. handled or didn't handle "Things" that didn't go his way!...
    Danny and his girlfriend!...I can see Danny getting his girlfriend to set up Jack and then turn around and charge him with rape!..Just like his old Man!..
    As the Pot stirs!...

You know Patch could be available the actor isn't on Y&R anymore -- I liked Stephen Nichols.

#69   2013/07/04 11:38AM
    dazgonby

I would think Patch would need to take care of his own son before worrying about JJ.
    I guess JJ really doesn't want to be called "Jack" afterall since he introduces himself as JJ.
    That kid really does need to spend some time in the slammer and it is getting rather thin of him using Jack (and everyone else) as an excuse for anything and everything.
    Put him back to his real age...around 9 I think

#70   2013/07/08 10:29AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Hi Everyone!

As the Pot stirs!...

You know Patch could be available the actor isn't on Y&R anymore -- I liked Stephen Nichols.

I loved Steve and Bo,they were the original"Badboys"!!...
    It would be great to have him come back,and there isn't any trouble fitting his charater in since his ex Kayla is still there...He could bring Stefanie home too!!.And he did have a thing for Hope once apon a time...Steve has his history in Salem,he would fit right in!!...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list