List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10687, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/23 06:37AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    stjarna

Quote littleguysmom: All I can say that young Jack has momma wrapped around his little finger so tight she can't see what is in front of her, and at one time she was a smart woman and would start investigating to see if he was telling the truth. JMO.

those Days are over when Jen was smart and investigative!

I don't like the way they write Jen...

#52   2013/06/23 08:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Wow!...
    This kid always has a plan doesn't he?!...

Jack,Jack,Jack,..You don't really think you can pull of stealing from the hospital without the people around you watching you like a hawk from this day forward do you?!
    Damn lucky Daniel caught you,and not security!...Couldn't believe Jack,he never even put down the pad!..Daniel had to take it from him!...Did he think he was just going to walk out with it still?..LOL..
    I'm not so sure Daniel should have walked away on this one!...Daniel should have took Jenifer and Jack into Cameron's office and showed Jenifer the setup then made Jack tell his story...Wonder if he could still Play his mom with Dan there?...
    Jack completly blew it with Daniel,..Jack played his cards and showed his cards,when He said to Daniel, Your not my Dad!...This line of his is being overplayed,...Jack has said the same thing to Abby and Jenifer,but with Jenifer he thinks he's Mr.Suttle!...Saying it different like, We don't need anyone,it's the three of us!...
    Why Jenifer can't see this tells me, She does not know who her son is!...Jen knows who he was,and who she wants to see,..But she does not know the young stranger that came home from Boarding School...
    Jack must have snapped before he came home,and I don't even think Daniel is the problem after all!..
    Daniel is just the perfect target to act out on!!....

I think Jack will go to Summer School so he can rip off the Nurses office next,Then Jen will find out,when he's busted again!...Won't have Mommy to protect him,and She'll be accused of taking Daniel's side over her son,again!..
    Not that it's supposed to matter that You Jack have in the short time you have been back have lied,stolen,conned,and now the second layer of the cake is going on,Jack's first Felony!...Can't wait to see what/who he'll rip off next!! .Drama,LOL...

I want to know what his next little caper is as well, he told his buddy on phone NO MORE Hospitals, no more Jonas and then eureka it just popped into his head how he could do it. I at first thought Dr Dan/Hospital/Cam another stripper??hahahahahaha and then i was NO GOD PLEASE he is first too young and then I don't want another one of those stripper shows on Days. Rather not see drfeelgood & Brady holding down the fort on what a male review show should be -both of them were the stars.

#53   2013/06/24 09:02AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Wow!...
    This kid always has a plan doesn't he?!...

Jack,Jack,Jack,..You don't really think you can pull of stealing from the hospital without the people around you watching you like a hawk from this day forward do you?!
    Damn lucky Daniel caught you,and not security!...Couldn't believe Jack,he never even put down the pad!..Daniel had to take it from him!...Did he think he was just going to walk out with it still?..LOL..
    I'm not so sure Daniel should have walked away on this one!...Daniel should have took Jenifer and Jack into Cameron's office and showed Jenifer the setup then made Jack tell his story...Wonder if he could still Play his mom with Dan there?...
    Jack completly blew it with Daniel,..Jack played his cards and showed his cards,when He said to Daniel, Your not my Dad!...This line of his is being overplayed,...Jack has said the same thing to Abby and Jenifer,but with Jenifer he thinks he's Mr.Suttle!...Saying it different like, We don't need anyone,it's the three of us!...
    Why Jenifer can't see this tells me, She does not know who her son is!...Jen knows who he was,and who she wants to see,..But she does not know the young stranger that came home from Boarding School...
    Jack must have snapped before he came home,and I don't even think Daniel is the problem after all!..
    Daniel is just the perfect target to act out on!!....

I think Jack will go to Summer School so he can rip off the Nurses office next,Then Jen will find out,when he's busted again!...Won't have Mommy to protect him,and She'll be accused of taking Daniel's side over her son,again!..
    Not that it's supposed to matter that You Jack have in the short time you have been back have lied,stolen,conned,and now the second layer of the cake is going on,Jack's first Felony!...Can't wait to see what/who he'll rip off next!! .Drama,LOL...

I want to know what his next little caper is as well, he told his buddy on phone NO MORE Hospitals, no more Jonas and then eureka it just popped into his head how he could do it. I at first thought Dr Dan/Hospital/Cam another stripper??hahahahahaha and then i was NO GOD PLEASE he is first too young and then I don't want another one of those stripper shows on Days. Rather not see drfeelgood & Brady holding down the fort on what a male review show should be -both of them were the stars.

Here's a thought..
    What if Anne hired Rorie,to set up Jack?
    I'm sure Anne knew all about Jack's real reason for his trip home....And knew she could use it to hurt Jenifer!
    Anne is a down,dirty,player I could see it!..

#54   2013/06/24 09:05AM
    allmylovingdays

You know mama rosa I see you post and just have to read!!! go Annie. GO ANNIE!!! Maybe Eory is her little brother?

#55   2013/06/24 09:08AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: You know mama rosa I see you post and just have to read!!! go Annie. GO ANNIE!!! Maybe Eory is her little brother?

Wouldn't that be something!...LOL

#56   2013/06/24 12:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: You know mama rosa I see you post and just have to read!!! go Annie. GO ANNIE!!! Maybe Rory is her little brother?

Wouldn't that be something!...LOL

I'm hoping and praying to the soap Gods it's true

#57   2013/06/25 05:33AM
    fadingrose

Quote TrulymadlyRose: yep, from JJ's view point, I agree. I think the one that should bare most of the responsibility here is his irresponsible momma Jen. Daniel is far more in tune with what is going on and feels the resentment whilst Jen is simply avoiding the truth. It's not all about being a cop out at school Jen, its about your failings as a parent!!!She wants to continue on her merry way and have it all...... I hope JJ brings her down a peg or two and gives her pain that she caused others in her conquest of Dr DoLittle.

The happy little instant family sucks big time... I hope JJ succeeds in his mission.

BTW....Jen really needs a hairdresser bigtime...just saying.

Jen needs more than a hairdresser--she needs a complete change of personality. She's just a goody-two-shoes busy body and should stay out of other people's business until she fixes her own situation, especially her family relationships. She paid minimal attention to JJ over the years--shoving him far away in boarding school and not even bringing him home for Jack's funeral. I'm hoping that SOON she'll be gone--leaving Dr. J. free to jump into someone's else's bed--there are a few women he missed so far.... (But PLEASE do not let Abigail be the next victim of his lust!)

#58   2013/06/25 05:38AM
    EpicFail

I'm not a Jen fan at all - but there wasn't a Jack funeral to come home to - and JJ did accompany Jen and Abby when they spread his ashes.

#59   2013/06/28 09:09AM
    allmylovingdays

So will Danny be rushing to police station to help Jenny and JJ??!!

#60   2013/06/28 09:50AM
    stjarna

Daniel will probably now make his point about JJ's badboy behaviour- and he was defending his Horton heritage...

It should have been something more drastic like being arrested for selling pot, or smoking! imo
    And I am not saying that fighting is a small thing- just - then it would be a real intense thing for Jen to deal with!!!

Regarding Dan and Jen dealing with it together.... I have very mixed thing about this... as dannifer is in the relationship, but not for a long while, and imo, Jen should actually deal with it by herself, as JJ has no respect for Dan, so he will not take him seriously, and Dan should stay aside and let Jen do the parenting here! JMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list