List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 9663, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/14 03:14PM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    ej and sami

Jennifer needs to do something about Jack Jr that boy is getting out hand. He needs to be lock up in jail for few weeks.

#42   2013/06/15 11:39AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Jack and Rorrie need to find something else to do!...Why don't they find themselves girlfriends to hang out with!
    Maybe then he won't have as much time to interfere in his Moms personal life!...Then he could have his own set of problems!LOL...

Im worried the little fool rory is thinking he can have abs --but I agree these little boys need a good scare -OD????

Hi Amld!

The biggest problem that I see with Jack is that he has grown up on his own and doesn't really thing he has to
    have to explain anything he does to anyone!...I think,..
    He thinks he should be the head of the family taking over for his Dad,and watching out for his Mom and Sister....
    But Daniel has stepped into that position!,..and every way Jack turns all he ever hears is how wonderful Daniel is!..

And we all know that Jack is going to get busted,maybe and undercover cop?...But after Sami being arrested and Jenifer being accused of a cover up, then Jack POSSIBLY getting busted,the timing sure wouldn't help Jenifer in her career!..Anne would be there like white on rice!,another cover up!!??.Never mind that Daniel knew what Jack was about and Jenifer lived in denial that he Son could be that dysfunctional,and devious!...There are definitely going to be problems for Jenifer and Daniel!...Daniel will probably get so frustrated that he will get drunk and put the moves on to the Nanny!...Anne would think she died and went to Heaven!...

#43   2013/06/15 12:06PM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Jack and Rorrie need to find something else to do!...Why don't they find themselves girlfriends to hang out with!
    Maybe then he won't have as much time to interfere in his Moms personal life!...Then he could have his own set of problems!LOL...

Im worried the little fool rory is thinking he can have abs --but I agree these little boys need a good scare -OD????

Hi Amld!

The biggest problem that I see with Jack is that he has grown up on his own and doesn't really thing he has to
    He thinks he should be the head of the family taking over for his Dad,and watching out for his Mom and Sister....
    But Daniel has stepped into that position!,..and every way Jack turns all he ever hears is how wonderful Daniel is!..

And we all know that Jack is going to get busted,maybe and undercover cop?...But after Sami being arrested and Jenifer being accused of a cover up, then Jack POSSIBLY getting busted,the timing sure wouldn't help Jenifer in her career!..Anne would be there like white on rice!,another cover up!!??.Never mind that Daniel knew what Jack was about and Jenifer lived in denial that he Son could be that dysfunctional,and devious!...There are definitely going to be problems for Jenifer and Daniel!...Daniel will probably get so frustrated that he will get drunk and put the moves on to the Nanny!...Anne would think she died and went to Heaven!...

And your right Amld,Jack really knows absolutely nothing about Rory,or what he could be capable of,he could just blackmail Jack into setting Abby up for a rendezvous with Rory and he could be physio and kidnap her as he has becomes infatuated with her!....Kinda like Andrew and Melanie!...Then Jack will have to get help,he'll go to Chad! Cause he hates the Doctors! Chad will find out where Rory has Abby and rescue her!!...LOL..

#44   2013/06/15 02:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi Amld!

You know I always enjoy your take on things! Anne would be in heaven.

funny but on another board they said that sometimes they wonder if Danny boy would ever make the moves on Abs???!!

#45   2013/06/15 02:50PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi Amld!

funny but on another board they said that sometimes they wonder if Danny boy would ever make the moves on Abs???!!

OMG! Really what board talks like that!...
    No way!,I could Never see Abby with Dr. Feelgood!! YUCK,PUKE,SPIT,CHOKE!!...............

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 02:51PM
    #46   2013/06/15 03:07PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi Amld!

No way!,I could Never see Abby with Dr. Feelgood!! YUCK,PUKE,SPIT,CHOKE!!...............
    THEY DON'T Want it to happen either but someone had an interview with the actors KM & SC and you would just have to read it. They stated that the directors sometimes had to make sure they wouldn't be that close to each other because the chemistry was just oozing off them ( in my head i was like pusss?? )

#47   2013/06/15 03:12PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi Amld!

THEY DON'T Want it to happen either but someone had an interview with the actors KM & SC and you would just have to read it. They stated that the directors sometimes had to make sure they wouldn't be that close to each other because the chemistry was just oozing off them ( in my head i was like pusss?? )

ROTFLMAO! And what wrong with a sure thing!!..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 03:12PM
    #48   2013/06/22 11:12AM
    mama rosa

Wow!...
    This kid always has a plan doesn't he?!...

Jack,Jack,Jack,..You don't really think you can pull of stealing from the hospital without the people around you watching you like a hawk from this day forward do you?!
    Damn lucky Daniel caught you,and not security!...Couldn't believe Jack,he never even put down the pad!..Daniel had to take it from him!...Did he think he was just going to walk out with it still?..LOL..
    I'm not so sure Daniel should have walked away on this one!...Daniel should have took Jenifer and Jack into Cameron's office and showed Jenifer the setup then made Jack tell his story...Wonder if he could still Play his mom with Dan there?...
    Jack completly blew it with Daniel,..Jack played his cards and showed his cards,when He said to Daniel, Your not my Dad!...This line of his is being overplayed,...Jack has said the same thing to Abby and Jenifer,but with Jenifer he thinks he's Mr.Suttle!...Saying it different like, We don't need anyone,it's the three of us!...
    Why Jenifer can't see this tells me, She does not know who her son is!...Jen knows who he was,and who she wants to see,..But she does not know the young stranger that came home from Boarding School...
    Jack must have snapped before he came home,and I don't even think Daniel is the problem after all!..
    Daniel is just the perfect target to act out on!!....

I think Jack will go to Summer School so he can rip off the Nurses office next,Then Jen will find out,when he's busted again!...Won't have Mommy to protect him,and She'll be accused of taking Daniel's side over her son,again!..
    Not that it's supposed to matter that You Jack have in the short time you have been back have lied,stolen,conned,and now the second layer of the cake is going on,Jack's first Felony!...Can't wait to see what/who he'll rip off next!! .Drama,LOL...

#49   2013/06/22 12:30PM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa: Wow!...
    This kid always has a plan doesn't he?!...

Jack,Jack,Jack,..You don't really think you can pull of stealing from the hospital without the people around you watching you like a hawk from this day forward do you?!
    Damn lucky Daniel caught you,and not security!...Couldn't believe Jack,he never even put down the pad!..Daniel had to take it from him!...Did he think he was just going to walk out with it still?..LOL..
    I'm not so sure Daniel should have walked away on this one!...Daniel should have took Jenifer and Jack into Cameron's office and showed Jenifer the setup then made Jack tell his story...Wonder if he could still Play his mom with Dan there?...
    Jack completly blew it with Daniel,..Jack played his cards and showed his cards,when He said to Daniel, Your not my Dad!...This line of his is being overplayed,...Jack has said the same thing to Abby and Jenifer,but with Jenifer he thinks he's Mr.Suttle!...Saying it different like, We don't need anyone,it's the three of us!...
    Why Jenifer can't see this tells me, She does not know who her son is!...Jen knows who he was,and who she wants to see,..But she does not know the young stranger that came home from Boarding School...
    Jack must have snapped before he came home,and I don't even think Daniel is the problem after all!..
    Daniel is just the perfect target to act out on!!....

I think Jack will go to Summer School so he can rip off the Nurses office next,Then Jen will find out,when he's busted again!...Won't have Mommy to protect him,and She'll be accused of taking Daniel's side over her son,again!..
    Not that it's supposed to matter that You Jack have in the short time you have been back have lied,stolen,conned,and now the second layer of the cake is going on,Jack's first Felony!...Can't wait to see what/who he'll rip off next!! .Drama,LOL...

Oh,and one more thing!...Jack?, How long do you think it will be before Cameron's mistake on the drug count and you're stealing his prescription pad will go without being picked up on,either by Daniel,or Cameron,or both!???...
    It's only a matter of time before those two start talking about Abby and Jack and Jenifer,...it's going to come out,you were there too!!!!..Cameron is not going to like being used!!...Maybe he wants to press charges??.Then there is another whole set of possible problems for Cameron and Abby's relationship....on top of what he's done to his Mom and Daniel!...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 12:37PM
    #50   2013/06/23 06:25AM
    littleguysmom

All I can say that young Jack has momma wrapped around his little finger so tight she can't see what is in front of her, and at one time she was a smart woman and would start investigating to see if he was telling the truth. JMO.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list