List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10200, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/29 09:39AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    EpicFail

Jen and Abby didn't go to be with JJ - they all went to California (?) to spread his ashes, jen and abby returned home, JJ went back to London.

#32   2013/05/31 04:14PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dhstes1973: From what Abby said on Days, Jack loves boarding school & he was in boarding school when Jack was alive. Also when Jack died in the elevator Jennifer & Abby went to be with JJ. I think he is a typical kid that doesn't want anyone "trying" to replace his dad. JMO

AND BOY he is out to get the man who is trying to and then today how in the world did he end up playing on his mother's guilt.

#33   2013/06/06 06:34AM
    mama rosa

Wow,Did Dr.Dan pick Jack Jr. up??...This is going to be good,Jenifer won't believe her eyes!!...She going to take Daniels side in this for sure,and so she should Jack Jr. needs a reality check!....When Abby said watch him that's what she meant!...Daniel could probably care less how much Jack hates him,...But his son well that's a completly different story!!...Can Jenifer still ground Jack??

Oh,and remember I was wondering if Jack Jr,said anything about his name? ..Well he did tell Jenifer that he wanted to be called Jack when Jenifer and Abby went to see him...
    So I'm calling him Jack, just Jack,from now on!...LOL

#34   2013/06/06 11:05AM
    EpicFail

Daniel left Parker in Abby's care, not JJ's - he had NO IDEA that Abby had asked JJ to look after him ---- what Daniel did was deplorable and vicious and I want Jennifer to walk in on that and see just what kind of man Dr. DoThemAll really is.

#35   2013/06/06 06:03PM
    country girls

Quote mama rosa: Wow,Did Dr.Dan pick Jack Jr. up??...This is going to be good,Jenifer won't believe her eyes!!...She going to take Daniels side in this for sure,and so she should Jack Jr. needs a reality check!....When Abby said watch him that's what she meant!...Daniel could probably care less how much Jack hates him,...But his son well that's a completly different story!!...Can Jenifer still ground Jack??

Oh,and remember I was wondering if Jack Jr,said anything about his name? ..Well he did tell Jenifer that he wanted to be called Jack when Jenifer and Abby went to see him...

Y'all...ITA

#36   2013/06/07 05:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Wow,Did Dr.Dan pick Jack Jr. up??...This is going to be good,Jenifer won't believe her eyes!!...She going to take Daniels side in this for sure,and so she should Jack Jr. needs a reality check!....When Abby said watch him that's what she meant!...Daniel could probably care less how much Jack hates him,...But his son well that's a completly different story!!...Can Jenifer still ground Jack??

Well I hope you are right but she knows deep down Jack is up to no good. And now hearing from Mags that she saw the kid in the hospital garage and knowing her man's car as vandalized. I think she probably is going to applaude him man handling Jack and she probably will want him to help her fix him.

#37   2013/06/07 05:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Well I hope you are right but she knows deep down Jack is up to no good. And now hearing from Mags that she saw the kid in the hospital garage and knowing her man's car as vandalized. I think she probably is going to applaude him man handling Jack and she probably will want him to help her fix him.

#38   2013/06/12 05:49AM
    mama rosa

Jack is smooth,he knows how to play his Mom,but I think he has over played his hand...Surely Jenifer hasn't lost all her detective journalism skills!...Where is that feeling that something isn't adding up!...Jenifer is going to have to back off Daniel and make Jack grow up and realize that no body can take away family love,...But Jacks selfishness,jealousy and loss of trust can do some major damage!...But I guess he'll just blame Daniel!...He is acting like he's a five year old!....Daniel is really lost as to what to do or even say to Jenifer,..Daniel hates Jack,and knows that he's done everything on purpose to him,and having Jack in his apartment wanting to borrow his racket after his car was trashed,just another stab from Jack!...Daniel is seeing right through Jack now!...
    Here's to Stirring the Pot!...LOL...

#39   2013/06/13 07:24AM
    mama rosa

Jack and Rorrie need to find something else to do!...Why don't they find themselves girlfriends to hang out with!
    Maybe then he won't have as much time to interfere in his Moms personal life!...Then he could have his own set of problems!LOL...

#40   2013/06/14 02:44PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Jack and Rorrie need to find something else to do!...Why don't they find themselves girlfriends to hang out with!
    Maybe then he won't have as much time to interfere in his Moms personal life!...Then he could have his own set of problems!LOL...

Im worried the little fool rory is thinking he can have abs --but I agree these little boys need a good scare -OD????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list