List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10682, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/27 07:17AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    EpicFail

Quote gramie: I think the spoiled brat needs councelling or a reform school. If someone does not take him to task he will be the next villan.

i dont' think it will go that far. This is just the beginning of a storyline that will likely see JJ worship the ground Dan walks on - just like every other resident of Salem.

#22   2013/05/27 08:18AM
    Jen821

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote gramie: I think the spoiled brat needs councelling or a reform school. If someone does not take him to task he will be the next villan.

i dont' think it will go that far. This is just the beginning of a storyline that will likely see JJ worship the ground Dan walks on - just like every other resident of Salem.

Except for Lucas he will always hate Dan for breaking up his marriage to Chloe! lol... but everyone else will love him.

#23   2013/05/27 08:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote klgammaw: this has been my thoughts from the beginning when jack was supposed to have "died"....does anyone remember at jacks memorial and when they were at the house, a mysterious person put a potted plant on the porch and rang the doorbell and left and you could tell it was a man?? ok...i believe that WAS jack!! i think jack made his way to france or where ever JJ was and was recovering there. then if anyone recalls when jj would talk to jennifer on the phone she kept saying he was acting odd?!?! then AFTER he started getting better he went back to his mom on jacks orders because he found out about her and daniel again. jj comes back and becomes resentful towards daniel because he knows his dad is alive and starts doing things to break them up and cause alot of trouble. i just have a HUGE feeling jack is coming back...whther it be matthew ashford or not i dont know...BUT i think he is coming back!! because JJ has been talking to a mysterious person on the phone as well!!
    I haven't noticed any mysterious phone calls. The only thing is why would Jack want to be back with her after she coudln't even mourn him and why would JJ want his dad to be with her even after he now see's this couple together.

I recall the plant. I asked ok, what was the meaning behind the jade plant and was taold it was one way Jack proposed to Jennifer, as far as who left it, sorry I don't recall the hands. Just that it was left at front door.

#24   2013/05/27 12:58PM
    klgammaw

yeah hes been on the phone several times not saying who he is talking to. yeah it was mans hands placing the plant. i bet that was jack...

#25   2013/05/27 03:15PM
    TrulymadlyRose

Quote klgammaw: yeah hes been on the phone several times not saying who he is talking to. yeah it was mans hands placing the plant. i bet that was jack...

The writers are not that smart to plan storylines so far ahead!!!

JJ is talking to his 'pot' friends...getting some, or selling some but I hope its Chloe on the other end...telling him how to destroy Gaggifer...lol

#26   2013/05/28 01:17AM
    stjarna

Quote TrulymadlyRose:
    Quote klgammaw: yeah hes been on the phone several times not saying who he is talking to. yeah it was mans hands placing the plant. i bet that was jack...

The writers are not that smart to plan storylines so far ahead!!!

JJ is talking to his 'pot' friends...getting some, or selling some but I hope its Chloe on the other end...telling him how to destroy Gaggifer...lol

LOL
    But unfortunately is that Dannifer aka Gaggifer destroy everyone else who comes in their orbit!
    JJ as Hamlet comes to mind!!!!

#27   2013/05/28 11:05AM
    lourdes3128

Noone knew Jack Jr was coming home. He came home unexpectedly because he was expelled.
    So how could jennifer get anything ready?

#28   2013/05/28 06:37PM
    lastry

I must be watching a different days when it come to the s/l of Daniel and Jennifer I feel issues about couple is addresses. Jack death relationship before jack returned. Moving on with each other. They have a past together. Just sayin

#29   2013/05/29 07:04AM
    EpicFail

Quote lourdes3128: Noone knew Jack Jr was coming home. He came home unexpectedly because he was expelled.
    So how could jennifer get anything ready?

He was expected home at the end of the semester, Jen mentioned that he was home 3 weeks early and he said all his finals were essays.

#30   2013/05/29 07:15AM
    dhstes1973

From what Abby said on Days, Jack loves boarding school & he was in boarding school when Jack was alive. Also when Jack died in the elevator Jennifer & Abby went to be with JJ. I think he is a typical kid that doesn't want anyone "trying" to replace his dad. JMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list