List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10450, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/22 05:00AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa: Did you see the hatred spew out of Jack Jr. when he was about
    to have a heart to heart with Jenifer,when in comes Abby and that's Okay it was seeing Daniel coming beside her,..And Abby almost singing,"Look who I found!"...Jenifer as usual jumps up into Daniels arms and kisses him...Jack Jr. has just got to be hating Jenifer right now,first the
    I-pad{or what ever it's called,LOL} the father,...then the train set the son...And he's just getting started!..
    Makes you wonder what Jack Jr. has in store for his Mom.....

Jack Jr is acting like a young man who has lost his father and is seeing his mother with another man...rather too early...and reacting. The breaking of the toys thing is bordering on evil. Jack Jr is acting out his feelings. Toys, now, Daniel, look out what or who will be breaking next....

Interesting.

#12   2013/05/22 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

I am watching yesterdays show on NBC right now and JJ was talking to momma about going out and he wasn't going to smoke weed or drink.....and it dawned on me that he looks like QUINN.

#13   2013/05/25 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Jack Jr hasn't a subtle bone in his body. Daniel knows you slashed his tires after you smashed his mp3 and Parker's trainset. now your mother is still clueless but then again that's why she is with dan.

#14   2013/05/25 09:06AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Jack Jr hasn't a subtle bone in his body. Daniel knows you slashed his tires after you smashed his mp3 and Parker's trainset. now your mother is still clueless but then again that's why she is with dan.

great conclusion of the post!!! made me laugh! thanks!!!

JJ is real in his bad behaviour- and I can't but like it I am sorry that I do-
    Probably Dan will as the new man of the house try to help Jen with her wayward kid!!!
    More headaches to come! Don't feel sorry for Jen! Uh, i am terrible again- can't help it. dannifer brings the monster out of me!

#15   2013/05/25 12:37PM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops:
    to have a heart to heart with Jenifer,when in comes Abby and that's Okay it was seeing Daniel coming beside her,..And Abby almost singing,"Look who I found!"...Jenifer as usual jumps up into Daniels arms and kisses him...Jack Jr. has just got to be hating Jenifer right now,first the
    I-pad{or what ever it's called,LOL} the father,...then the train set the son...And he's just getting started!..

Jack Jr is acting like a young man who has lost his father and is seeing his mother with another man...rather too early...and reacting. The breaking of the toys thing is bordering on evil. Jack Jr is acting out his feelings. Toys, now, Daniel, look out what or who will be breaking next....

Interesting.

Hi All!!
    Two words for Daniel....Dash Camera!....
    Okay two more,...Apartment Surveillance!...

Jack Jr. hates Daniel and Daniel knows it!!
    I wonder how far Jack Jr. will go...
    Wonder how Jenifer will feel when she has to pick between Jail time for her son or staying with Daniel...
    Cause Jack Jr. won't let this go and, even if he does he now has a friend and he could do his dirty work while they are together as a"puke",family" giving him an alibi just when Daniel is about to blame Jack Jr....
    Jack Jr. is going to make Daniel crazy!!...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 12:38PM
    #16   2013/05/25 09:28PM
    Shirleta

Quote HouseTops:

Interesting.

JJ is not a child and a little too old to be acting out his feelings. I feel no sympathy for this brat.

#17   2013/05/26 01:09AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:

Interesting.

Hi All!!

Wonder how Jenifer will feel when she has to pick between Jail time for her son or staying with Daniel...
    Cause Jack Jr. won't let this go and, even if he does he now has a friend and he could do his dirty work while they are together as a"puke",family" giving him an alibi just when Daniel is about to blame Jack Jr....
    Jack Jr. is going to make Daniel crazy!!... ;)

yup, he is going to drive Daniel crazy!

#18   2013/05/26 09:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:

Interesting.

Hi All!!

Jack Jr. is going to make Daniel crazy!!...
    i would be all for it but that means more dannifertime and I am sick sick sick of them.

#19   2013/05/26 09:34AM
    gramie

I think the spoiled brat needs councelling or a reform school. If someone does not take him to task he will be the next villan.

#20   2013/05/27 07:08AM
    klgammaw

this has been my thoughts from the beginning when jack was supposed to have "died"....does anyone remember at jacks memorial and when they were at the house, a mysterious person put a potted plant on the porch and rang the doorbell and left and you could tell it was a man?? ok...i believe that WAS jack!! i think jack made his way to france or where ever JJ was and was recovering there. then if anyone recalls when jj would talk to jennifer on the phone she kept saying he was acting odd?!?! then AFTER he started getting better he went back to his mom on jacks orders because he found out about her and daniel again. jj comes back and becomes resentful towards daniel because he knows his dad is alive and starts doing things to break them up and cause alot of trouble. i just have a HUGE feeling jack is coming back...whther it be matthew ashford or not i dont know...BUT i think he is coming back!! because JJ has been talking to a mysterious person on the phone as well!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list