List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 11048, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/11/01 07:12AM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    mama rosa

Hee,hee, darn that was a close guess,I just had them mixed up,the results are the same though!..LOL...

I have to wonder how long it's going to take before Jack admits to his Mother that he was the guy hiding in the bathroom not Daniel,...
    Jack is very remorseful but only because Daniel has nailed into his head just how much trouble he is in,and how fast his messed up butt will land in Prision if anyone finds out!!...If Daniel hadn't covered for him,which by the way could really cost Daniel professionally,if he is caught lieing to the SPD and the Hospital!!...Never mind what It has done to His reputation,it already blew smoke but now it's billowing!!..That's going to be the talk around there for sometime to come,even if it were innocently cleared up by Teressa...IMO...And then Jen wants answers!!,..or does she??...It would clear Daniel but implecate Jack!..Tressa holds the cards!
    Jack and Daniel's lives are hanging in what ever it is that Teressa remembers and what she tells people,about that night!...Will Teressa use it against them,or protect them??..Anne would be in her glory!...
    Jack knows now that Daniel is a "nice guy" and what he Jack has done to destroy his Moms personal life,so I wonder if he will use an apoligy as a cover for being caught with Daniel?...If that were to happen I hope Jenifer isn't that stupid and puts the pieces together,she needs to know the truth...Then they can deal with it...
    Wow!! Jacks first"Family Secret"!!...Now Jack has to work at becoming someone that the Family can say "Changed"...and became a much better man!!....
    Gee,the apple didn't fall far from the apple tree!
    Now maybe he'll grow up and be a little more forgiving and understanding realizing that no one is perfect,and everyone has done something they wish they hadn't{some extreme,some not}and love his Dad for the Man who he became!
    This is one long hard lesson for Jack!...

#102   2013/11/02 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Hee,hee, darn that was a close guess,I just had them mixed up,the results are the same though!..LOL...

I have to wonder how long it's going to take before Jack admits to his Mother that he was the guy hiding in the bathroom not Daniel,...
    Jack is very remorseful but only because Daniel has nailed into his head just how much trouble he is in,and how fast his messed up butt will land in Prision if anyone finds out!!...If Daniel hadn't covered for him,which by the way could really cost Daniel professionally,if he is caught lieing to the SPD and the Hospital!!...Never mind what It has done to His reputation,it already blew smoke but now it's billowing!!..That's going to be the talk around there for sometime to come,even if it were innocently cleared up by Teressa...IMO...And then Jen wants answers!!,..or does she??...It would clear Daniel but implecate Jack!..Tressa holds the cards!
    Jack and Daniel's lives are hanging in what ever it is that Teressa remembers and what she tells people,about that night!...Will Teressa use it against them,or protect them??..Anne would be in her glory!...
    Jack knows now that Daniel is a "nice guy" and what he Jack has done to destroy his Moms personal life,so I wonder if he will use an apoligy as a cover for being caught with Daniel?...If that were to happen I hope Jenifer isn't that stupid and puts the pieces together,she needs to know the truth...Then they can deal with it...
    Wow!! Jacks first"Family Secret"!!...Now Jack has to work at becoming someone that the Family can say "Changed"...and became a much better man!!....
    Now maybe he'll grow up and be a little more forgiving and understanding realizing that no one is perfect,and everyone has done something they wish they hadn't{some extreme,some not}and love his Dad for the Man who he became!

So you think that Jack Jr won't do anymore drugs?

I'm not worried about danny cause he has the DiMera's who think they owe him for doing his job as a doctor and taking care that Chad survived the surgery.

#103   2013/12/06 07:32PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Hee,hee, darn that was a close guess,I just had them mixed up,the results are the same though!..LOL...

So you think that Jack Jr won't do anymore drugs?

I'm not worried about danny cause he has the DiMera's who think they owe him for doing his job as a doctor and taking care that Chad survived the surgery.

Hi Amld!

I don't think Jack will do drugs,...not any faster than Brady hit the skids anyway!..LOL..
    Yep,still laughing,LOL,..
    Now If Teressa only remembers part of that night she
    just might jump to the conclusion that Jack tryed to rape her...and might just set up Jack to pick up a "package" for her, as payback..I can just hear her now!..
    "It's Christmas!,Come on JJ help me out!"..And dumb Jack will help her out....LOL
    I don't trust Teressa,she is only
    out for herself,..While she uses an AA meeting as cover to her where abouts,...

And as for Daniel the only thing he should want from Stefano is the name of the Doctor that he lined Kristen up with,that made the drug and the masking drug!!!..
    You know me,just another one of those,Thoughts...LOL,..

#104   2013/12/08 11:18AM
    fadingrose

Oh, well...last week we had JJ and Danny Boy having a conversation while Mama sneaked a look. Of course, due to her usual MO, she will insist on knowing what they were talking about. She's a "helicopter Mom," constantly hovering over Abby and JJ, smothering him in the process. Maybe if she'd just step back a little, JJ might actually stop acting like a baby and get accustomed to NOT being bailed out of trouble by family connections. (Speaking of "hovering," Jenn also seems to be running into Dan way too often to be accidental. It can't be just a bunch of coincidences, especially at the hospital, since she isn't exactly a workaholic while she is there. Cut the guy loose and mean it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list