List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 9619, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/15 04:23PM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Hey Everyone!

Did I tell you or what?!...LOL...I don't seem to have a lot of time these days so this is what I see coming,...
    About time Jenifer woke up!..Slapped with reality!!

Teressa needs a roommate so in steps Jack that also needs a place to crash,...Both hate Jenifer so that is a win,win for the felons!..LOL...Then of course they are going to wind up in bed together the Forbidden love thing rolling into another decade!!LOL....

Hugs!

I miss you all!

We miss you too mamarosa. I'm hoping you are way to busy in a new job and family life.

You know I always like your ideas. I wouldn't have thought of Teresa needing a roommate. Can Rory come too?? But he can stay out of Teresa bed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 04:25PM
    #92   2013/09/23 05:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Did I tell you or what?!...LOL...I don't seem to have a lot of time these days so this is what I see coming,...

Teressa needs a roommate so in steps Jack that also needs a place to crash,...Both hate Jenifer so that is a win,win for the felons!..LOL...Then of course they are going to wind up in bed together the Forbidden love thing rolling into another decade!!LOL....

Hugs!

I miss you all!
    I told the daily update people that you probably were in heaven when he asked to live with Teresa and now he is of age.

#93   2013/09/27 09:09AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:

Hugs!

I miss you all!
    I told the daily update people that you probably were in heaven when he asked to live with Teresa and now he is of age.

Hi Amld!
    LOL,that's funny!

I think Teressa is going to make Jenifers life a living Hell!
    Now that Anne and Teressa have FINALLY teamed up,like I said they would!LOL...Now Anne is going to one up Jenifer by giving Teressa another job in the hospital,but Anne should tell her to keep it from her,that way there would be no reason for Jenifer to think that Jack could be staying with her...As Jenifer cries and pouts that this is all Daniels fault,for confronting Jack...Again! ..All the while Daniel saved her sorry son from jail sentence for break and enter and vandilizm!...OH,Man I HOPE HE SHUTS HER UP! And tells her,about Jacks party at his place,and the deal for 5 minutes of his valuable time,to save his sorry as$!
    Jack is going to fall hard for Teressa and Teressa is going to fight it,but she'll give in,and Jack will lose his virginity to her!!...Jenifer would be horrified to find out Teressa's with child and it's her grandchild!!...
    This could be a real life changer,for them all, caused by spite!...You know it's Just what I think,LOL.. Later..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 09:11AM
    #94   2013/09/27 08:00PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hugs!

I miss you all!

Hi Amld!
    LOL,that's funny!

Now that Anne and Teressa have FINALLY teamed up,like I said they would!LOL...Now Anne is going to one up Jenifer by giving Teressa another job in the hospital,but Anne should tell her to keep it from her,that way there would be no reason for Jenifer to think that Jack could be staying with her...As Jenifer cries and pouts that this is all Daniels fault,for confronting Jack...Again! ..All the while Daniel saved her sorry son from jail sentence for break and enter and vandilizm!...OH,Man I HOPE HE SHUTS HER UP! And tells her,about Jacks party at his place,and the deal for 5 minutes of his valuable time,to save his sorry as$!
    Jack is going to fall hard for Teressa and Teressa is going to fight it,but she'll give in,and Jack will lose his virginity to her!!...Jenifer would be horrified to find out Teressa's with child and it's her grandchild!!...
    This could be a real life changer,for them all, caused by spite!...You know it's Just what I think,LOL.. Later..

GO ON............

Great seeing your post.

And I can't even imagine what JenJen would do if Teresa ended up as her daughter in law

#95   2013/09/28 03:05PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hugs!

I miss you all!

Hi Amld!
    LOL,that's funny!

GO ON............

Great seeing your post.

And I can't even imagine what JenJen would do if Teresa ended up as her daughter in law

Hi Amld!

It makes sence to me that everytime kids revolt from their parents they tend to just spiral out of control and wind up
    surprisenly pregnent,{at least on Days!..LOL},And now need their parents help,advise,money,and love and support!....
    Always after the fact!...LOL...Also that could be a storyline for addiction and pregenacy....and all the turmoil that they both would have to face and go though together for the love of their child....Just a thought...

I do want those two to get what's coming to them!,..the little.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 03:08PM
    #96   2013/09/29 06:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hugs!

I miss you all!

Hi Amld!
    LOL,that's funny!

GO ON............

Great seeing your post.

Hi Amld!

It makes sence to me that everytime kids revolt from their parents they tend to just spiral out of control and wind up
    surprisenly pregnent,{at least on Days!..LOL},And now need their parents help,advise,money,and love and support!....
    Always after the fact!...LOL...Also that could be a storyline for addiction and pregenacy....and all the turmoil that they both would have to face and go though together for the love of their child....Just a thought...

I do want those two to get what's coming to them!,..the little.......

I see glimpses in JJ that I can like and the actor just WOW he has been able to carry this storyline. Teresa I'm not sure about I have't found a think likeable about her and you know ANNE is pain the butt but I can rally behind her antics. Crazy huh.

#97   2013/10/02 03:01PM
    mama rosa

I don't care too much for this idea of bringing up the past
    sins of Jack's Father!...Just to pimp up Daniel at such a high cost to the show as a whole....We all know how perfect Daniel is in the writers scripts!!...That said...

Jack just can't quit bashing Daniel for one second,even after he gave him a break on the B&E on his apartment...
    This hate he has for Daniel is way past a jealous son!!
    He has become obsessed with hatred for him...When there is that much hate,how can it ever be reversed!!
    Oh,but to trash his own father!!...Well,That's only one story of Jack the man, Jack you better put your big boy boots on,it could really get deep,fast!...Be careful what you ask,you might not like the answer!....Big Boy Boots,JJ!
    Ready for the ride!?...
    Kayla was awesome,she too is so tired of Jacks trashing Daniel and his Mother,turning everything into feel sorry for me!!..I know she is sorry it slipped,leaving Jenifer even worse off with her destructive son!!..Jenifer is not going to be happy with Kayla!!...Does Abby even know?..It was long before she was born,and why would anyone have told her that anyway,If they did!...There is going to be a big rift between Abby and Jack and Jenifer after this surfaces after all these years!...Jenifer thought Kayla forgave Jack..Maybe not so much if it's that close in her memories..

#98   2013/10/03 05:23AM
    c.reign1

This is so funny iguess you guys forget jack had a problem of not being responsible he left his family to do what he wanted for the million time he was selfish he always thought of himself .His family didnt even know he was alive jen was already with daniel then hear comes dmb a### back in the picture wanting his family back remember abby didnt have much for him because he left his family again, he was with jen when he died she was still in love with daniel jj screwed up on his own and know he has know right to act the way he does he just a little punk that a foot in his a## so i guess you guys think its ok for him to do what he has done to daniel and get away with it learn the history of the show and stop putting your little 2 cents worth because you dont like a character and be real. So in real life if this is how you feel or judge people then we are all in trouble knowledge is bliss learn before you make decision about somebody.

#99   2013/10/03 06:31AM
    mama rosa

Quote c.reign1: This is so funny iguess you guys forget jack had a problem of not being responsible he left his family to do what he wanted for the million time he was selfish he always thought of himself .His family didnt even know he was alive jen was already with daniel then hear comes dmb a### back in the picture wanting his family back remember abby didnt have much for him because he left his family again, he was with jen when he died she was still in love with daniel jj screwed up on his own and know he has know right to act the way he does he just a little punk that a foot in his a## so i guess you guys think its ok for him to do what he has done to daniel and get away with it learn the history of the show and stop putting your little 2 cents worth because you dont like a character and be real. So in real life if this is how you feel or judge people then we are all in trouble knowledge is bliss learn before you make decision about somebody.

Hi C.reign1

Nope your wrong,no-one could ever forget anything Jack Sr has done in his day,how/where in the world did you come up with that assumption?...Simply not true..Most of us don't care to much for the Daniel charater but, Why,do you think we/I condone what Jack is doing to Daniel and Jenifer in any way?,..again not true...Speaking for myself I have said many times in many threads that Jack needs a swift wake/wack up call!!...
    Trust me,I know Days history...and my two cents are just as important as anyone elses,Thank you...And just so you know,In Real Life I comment,and advise,I leave the judging to God...
    I hope I cleared that up for you!
    Off to Work,Later!
    Have a Nice Day Everyone!! .. Mama..

#100   2013/10/21 02:54PM
    mama rosa

I just had a thought...
    What if.. When Teressa gives Jack the "new high" he overdoses and Teressa has to get him help but if she calls 911 the SPD will show up with the ambulance!...So she won't be able to do that or Jack WILL be waking up in prison and I don't think Teressa wants to wind up there either!!...Do you think Teressa would go to Daniel so that he can save Jacks life and keep him out of prison??..And also save her slutty butt!...Then Jenifer could stop by and Teressa would answer the door with Daniel there,kinda sorta with her,and hiding the fact that they have Jack there,possibly dieing??!...Thoughts??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list