List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Started by mama rosa at 2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 11:18AM, Views: 10694, Replies: 103
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/18 12:44PM
    Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    mama rosa

I knew Jack Jr. was going to positively resent Daniel and his kid,being with his Mom!....
    It's not a bash to little Parker either,JSYK!..

I'm going to try to look at this from Jack Jr.'s side...
    Frankly because I am on Jack Jr.'s side!...LOL..
    But you all don't have too...Say what you mean and mean what you say!...Okay!...

How is he supposed to like Daniel?

Daniel has strikes against him in Jack Jr.s eyes...

He was "dating his Mom even after she found out Jack Sr. was alive and instead of just getting the hell out of his Moms life from that day..he choose to make his Dad earn His Wife and Family back..Did anyone ask him?..
    His Father might just still be alive today!...Strike one!...

Daniel should have moved out Parker's toys and whatever else there is in Jack Jr.'s room,...Daniel is a "man" should respect another mans territory...Strike two

Daniel showing Jack Jr no decency,or respect by making out with his Mom in the open,.He's way to much all over his Mom!.....All while Jack Jr. has had no time with his mom and Abby,in his family home to grieve his Father Jack Sr....Strike three!

Coming home to this instant Family and a possibility of a new step brother must turn his stomach inside out!..
    I'm Never calling "that" Dad!....Might call his something but that isn't it!...

I think Jack Jr. is going to make Daniels life a quite difficult,and anyone that hates Daniel is going to turn into an Ali for him, Yes, that does include Anne!..LOL

Jack Jr. was as he might feel shoved off "over seas"in School,and no one even protested that he didn't come home for his Dad's funeral,...But if,your to busy grieving for Jack Sr/My Dad with "Daniel"..Why should I come home,..to look at the "guy" that ruined my Family, I don't think so!..
    I'll see him soon enough....
    But he won't always be seeing me....not at first...

#2   2013/05/18 04:52PM
    Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....
    TrulymadlyRose

yep, from JJ's view point, I agree. I think the one that should bare most of the responsibility here is his irresponsible momma Jen. Daniel is far more in tune with what is going on and feels the resentment whilst Jen is simply avoiding the truth. It's not all about being a cop out at school Jen, its about your failings as a parent!!!She wants to continue on her merry way and have it all...... I hope JJ brings her down a peg or two and gives her pain that she caused others in her conquest of Dr DoLittle.

The happy little instant family sucks big time... I hope JJ succeeds in his mission.

BTW....Jen really needs a hairdresser bigtime...just saying.

#3   2013/05/19 11:19AM
    dazgonby

:~

Quote mama rosa: I knew Jack Jr. was going to positively resent Daniel and his kid,being with his Mom!....

But you all don't have too...Say what you mean and mean what you say!...Okay!...

He was "dating his Mom even after she found out Jack Sr. was alive and instead of just getting the hell out of his Moms life from that day..he choose to make his Dad earn His Wife and Family back..Did anyone ask him?..

Daniel should have moved out Parker's toys and whatever else there is in Jack Jr.'s room,...Daniel is a "man" should respect another mans territory...Strike two

Daniel showing Jack Jr no decency,or respect by making out with his Mom in the open,.He's way to much all over his Mom!.....All while Jack Jr. has had no time with his mom and Abby,in his family home to grieve his Father Jack Sr....Strike three!

Coming home to this instant Family and a possibility of a new step brother must turn his stomach inside out!..

I think Jack Jr. is going to make Daniels life a quite difficult,and anyone that hates Daniel is going to turn into an Ali for him, Yes, that does include Anne!..LOL

Jack Jr. was as he might feel shoved off "over seas"in School,and no one even protested that he didn't come home for his Dad's funeral,...But if,your to busy grieving for Jack Sr/My Dad with "Daniel"..Why should I come home,..to look at the "guy" that ruined my Family, I don't think so!..

With you on most but did not understand the "father might still be alive today" thing????

I could have missed some around that time but I thought Jack died saving Abby from the elevator....and he and Jennifer were together at that time...did I miss alot or what?

Also I thought that Jennifer and Abby went to where JJ was and they had a service and spread his ashes. (nothing showed but was just mentioned)

But pretty sure the whole boarding school thing pretty much is why he started dealing drugs.

And I think I would have tossed the whole Parker toys from my room....did find it extremely funny when JJ ask if he could play with the trains

But I do find the whole s/l same ole thing...over...and over and over again....so done with it all.
    I think I got it the first dozen or so times they came up with this s/l!

#4   2013/05/19 12:27PM
    stjarna

JJ will unfortunately lose- as his mama Jennifer doesn't really care, cos if she did, she would have gone to London and make sure the kids get support in grieving.
    What I am I talking about. they are so disfunctional that is getting actually very sickening!

And again we will see that Dannifer are in the right- and JJ is this 17 year-old who is being difficult and stroppy!

Waste of air-time!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 12:29PM
    #5   2013/05/19 12:42PM
    mama rosa

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mama rosa: I knew Jack Jr. was going to positively resent Daniel and his kid,being with his Mom!....

With you on most but did not understand the "father might still be alive today" thing????

I could have missed some around that time but I thought Jack died saving Abby from the elevator....and he and Jennifer were together at that time...did I miss alot or what?

Also I thought that Jennifer and Abby went to where JJ was and they had a service and spread his ashes. (nothing showed but was just mentioned)

But pretty sure the whole boarding school thing pretty much is why he started dealing drugs.

And I think I would have tossed the whole Parker toys from my room....did find it extremely funny when JJ ask if he could play with the trains

But I do find the whole s/l same ole thing...over...and over and over again....so done with it all.
    I think I got it the first dozen or so times they came up with this s/l!

Good Afternoon Dazgonby!
    Yep, you are right,Jack saved Abby,Abby rushed into Jenifer's arms for comfort,instead of helping Cameron,then Cameron couldn't hold the door open any longer,the doors closed and crashed,Jack died in the elevator,....
    But what if Jack Jr. had been home then? .Could he have helped his Dad to reunite the family with less of Daniel and more of him around?...Could he have helped could he have changed the circumstances so that his family could not have been near that elevator that took Dad's life?? They are possible questions that must run through his mind..

Regretting not coming home....Because the last time he got to see his Dad was in an Urn,to spread his ashes,..
    Can never joke around,laugh,hug,his go to guy is gone,the one person that really got him,his Dad, never ever again..

Do you think that he got himself kicked out so that he could go back to Salem with an agenda to cause his Mom some real grief?...I think it did pis$ him off that she was more concerned over the money he lost,by screwing up,.. than hearing him out,.. Then two days in she has him signed up for summer school.... has she so much as taken anytime one on one with Jack Jr., without some kind of lecture?...
    Has either of them even asked if he still goes by J.J. or had he change to Jack out of respect for his Fathers name?..
    Maybe Mom could make him his favorite meal and make the young man feel Welcomed home in his own home,Just the three of them...Nothing worst that feeling like the intruder...

Remember,I'm trying to see it through Jack Jr's eyes...

#6   2013/05/19 06:11PM
    lastry

JJ came home unexpected. He lied to his mother about school. He was kicked out for selling drugs.

#7   2013/05/20 12:22AM
    TrulymadlyRose

Quote lastry: JJ came home unexpected. He lied to his mother about school. He was kicked out for selling drugs.

And his mum handled all this well? Has she been at all welcoming to her son?

Ummmm....NO..... all of the above are going to I interfere with her pursuit of Dr DoLittle. She should start acting like a mother, not an immature high schooler.

#8   2013/05/21 05:04PM
    mama rosa

Did you see the hatred spew out of Jack Jr. when he was about
    to have a heart to heart with Jenifer,when in comes Abby and that's Okay it was seeing Daniel coming beside her,..And Abby almost singing,"Look who I found!"...Jenifer as usual jumps up into Daniels arms and kisses him...Jack Jr. has just got to be hating Jenifer right now,first the
    I-pad{or what ever it's called,LOL} the father,...then the train set the son...And he's just getting started!..
    Makes you wonder what Jack Jr. has in store for his Mom.....

#9   2013/05/21 06:46PM
    allmylovingdays

Daniel should have moved out Parker's toys and whatever else there is in Jack Jr.'s room,...Daniel is a "man" should respect another mans territory...Strike twoDaniel showing Jack Jr no decency,or respect by making out with his Mom in the open,.He's way to much all over his Mom!.....All while Jack Jr. has had no time with his mom and Abby,in his family home to grieve his Father Jack Sr....Strike three!

WELL I am glad I wandered into this thread!! Once again my hat is off to you mamarosa!

I didn't know that Parkers toys were in Jack Jr's room. I wondered how it was he left the set on and it burnt the engine out.

I agree with you but then again I don't like Daniel I liked him once so far and that one grew for me gradually when he was with Niki because they fit.

#10   2013/05/22 04:13AM
    stjarna

very interesting how JJ, same some of us fans, see that Jennifer has Daniel come first then everything else!!!

Jennifer in JJ;s view- also got involved with another man too quick after his fathers's death- and although he didn't really say it out loud- he resents Daniel for it too-
    and being resentful, and alfa male thing also coming into play, in my opinion- will cause a lot of problems- as JJ will not stop lashing out!!!!
    JJ will make Jennifer choose- (I am not saying that it is a good thing)- but I have a hunch it will go in this direction!!!
    Then Maggie is going to work on JJ to see the light and that Daniel is the best thing for his mum!!Yuck!!!More yuck!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list