List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/17 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:03AM, Views: 494, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 12:03PM
    Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady
    allmylovingdays

This dude is really too judgmental. And then his lovely let me explain to you what that means. "YOU SUCK". I guess I could give him a pass since he did say that's from up your brother more than a priest. I hope he confesses his transgressions today.

The only time he was semi human was when he was thinking bak to Kristen's words to him last week. But even then he pushed down his hate his heart and said Brady has Kristen and that's all he needs. I. Am thankful he won't be there to see the crash and burn

#2   2013/05/17 12:10PM
    Re: Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady
    dazgonby

I think he may need to look up the term "priest" because he obviously does not know what that means.
    Can't stand to watch him with Sami either...he does remind me of someone tho...Marlena

#3   2013/05/17 12:18PM
    allmylovingdays

If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

#4   2013/05/17 12:22PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

Oh don't I know...was going to start a new thread but decided I had too much to say and best not....but did mention it in another about what Caroline said to Nicole.
    Just to p-o about the whole thing.

#5   2013/05/18 12:16AM
    mille

Brady will need another sermon after Kritter finishes with him. He's drummer than a rock! Like I said before, he should have been the one in the alley. He needs a good beat down just for being STUPID!

#6   2013/05/18 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

To that I guess we need to then bring back the who's more stupid thread.

I want Father Matt and whatever the other Father was to see their protege in action --he is such a failure as a priest forgiving only who he feels like it - judging before hearing - he did that MarMar was crying and he right away said 'what have you done now' - ask the dear old mom --she was sobbing her head over John and is still thinking if only Brady wouldn't be so dumb then my life would be just fine and I'd have my man. It's always as Kristen said about MarMar what she wants she gets.

Take that beam out of your own eye FATHER!

#7   2013/05/19 07:50PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote allmylovingdays: This dude is really too judgmental. And then his lovely let me explain to you what that means. "YOU SUCK". I guess I could give him a pass since he did say that's from up your brother more than a priest. I hope he confesses his transgressions today.

The only time he was semi human was when he was thinking bak to Kristen's words to him last week. But even then he pushed down his hate his heart and said Brady has Kristen and that's all he needs. I. Am thankful he won't be there to see the crash and burn

the truth is the truth and i think eric i great and does a great job

#8   2013/05/19 07:52PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote dazgonby: I think he may need to look up the term "priest" because he obviously does not know what that means.
    Can't stand to watch him with Sami either...he does remind me of someone tho...Marlena

maybe u should look up right and wrong eric is awesome i love the way he is

#9   2013/05/20 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

Oh don't I know...was going to start a new thread but decided I had too much to say and best not....but did mention it in another about what Caroline said to Nicole.
    Just to p-o about the whole thing.

You should have --I almost thought about it but honestly I want to feel bad for Caroline but instead whenever she is on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list