List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi needs to die

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi needs to die

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/17 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 01:09PM, Views: 2030, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/17 09:36PM
    Re: Gabi needs to die
    zuzu61

Quote Tigress_Faith: The problem I have with Gabi is that only most people in Salem do not know about what she did last Summer (including the father of her child). She is not the sweet, innocent, helpless, fragile little girl everyone thinks she is. The difference between her and Nicole or Kate for example is that everyone knows what Nicole and Kate have done - they don't try to pretend to be sweet and innocent victims. Gabi and her homophobe of a husband are living at the Kiriakis Mansion - Maggie has no idea what Gabi did to her granddaughter last Summer.

OMG! OMG! That was my response when I read about her living at Maggie & Victor's. MEL'S GRANDMOTHER'S HOME!!! I can't believe I have never thought of that!!!!!!! Dang.. How did this NOT register in my brain. I detest the 3 and try not to think about them!!
    What nerve!! I still can't believe the writer's wrote that Maggie would ever accept Nick after what he did. Neither one one them cares about anything but themselves.
    AND.. Rafe knows about this (Mr.Cop) and they BOTH sit there and allow Maggie to serve them tea!!
    This is low that the writer's would allow the 2 of them to be in Maggie's Home.. Just one more thing that erks my @ss!!
    I AM SO SICK of the writer's and their favs. I can't even look at a picture of any of the three.

#22   2013/05/17 09:41PM
    zuzu61

I'm so tired, I'm not making much sense! haha
    But you know what I mean.
    I AM so SICK of Gabi and Rafe.
    What's the deal with these 2 and the ignorant writer's??!!

#23   2013/05/17 09:55PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61: I'm so tired, I'm not making much sense! haha
    What. 's the deal with these 2 and the ignorant writer's??!!

We all know what it is with Rafe GT has an obession for him. Being nice here. As for his sister who knows. Seriously they both need to leave or make them more likable. I just want Rafe as far away from Ejami ad possible and to stop having interfer with Ejami. That ship sunk four years ago. No matter how much they shove him down our throats it us not gonna change my.mind. he cannot have a s/l unless Ejami are involved. It's really pathetic actually. His sister is just as bad if not worse. She us gettingvaway with too much. Condemning Ej when her husband is a a crazy homophobic a@#h$?@.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 10:02PM
    #24   2013/05/17 10:16PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:

We all know what it is with Rafe GT has an obession for him. Being nice here. As for his sister who knows. Seriously they both need to leave or make them more likable. I just want Rafe as far away from Ejami as possible and to stop having him interfer with Ejami. Tha
    ship sunk four years ago. No matter how much they shove him down our throats it is not gonna change my.mind. he cannot have a s/l unless Ejami are involved. It's really pathetic actually. His sister is just as bad if not worse. She us getting away with too much. Condemning Ej when her husband is a a crazy homophobic a@#h$?@.

If you really look at these too so called good people and what they have done they can actually be worse them the DiMeras.

#25   2013/05/17 11:28PM
    mille

Gabi doesn't need to die! Lol, I guess every character that disagree with Samantha and Elvis needs to die. Lol, that would almost be the whole town of Salem minus a few.

#26   2013/05/18 05:12AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

We all know what it is with Rafe GT has an obession for him. Being nice here. As for his sister who knows. Seriously they both need to leave or make them more likable. I just want Rafe as far away from Ejami as possible and to stop having him interfer with Ejami. Tha
    ship sunk four years ago. No matter how much they shove him down our throats it is not gonna change my.mind. he cannot have a s/l unless Ejami are involved. It's really pathetic actually. His sister is just as bad if not worse. She us getting away with too much. Condemning Ej when her husband is a a crazy homophobic a@#h$?@.

If you really look at these too so called good people and what they have done they can actually be worse them the DiMeras.

Gabi and Chad!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 05:13AM
    #27   2013/05/18 05:50AM
    stjarna

If somehow she could die and Arianna, her sister would come back that would make my day!
    I can't stand Gabi!!!

#28   2013/05/18 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

She needs to die because she is a useless and unwanted character. AND someone else said something about her 'so called beauty' I hope they weren't talking about Friday's show because a lot of the women forgot to go to the hairstylist and makeup room --or so it seemed. Friday was all sorts of a mess for me. I still never got the 'Mad World or CW (I forget which one had her be the model for a day') using her in their photo shoot. I didn't find the pictures of her or Chad that great.

She needs to die because she knows why Nick doesn't like Will but she buries her head in the sad because she needs Nick.

SHE NEEDS TO DIE - because she knows that NICK could be the mugger but is that stopping her -sure she asked about the muffin but thats it - once again she would have buried her head in the sand but now she is stuck walking and talking with Nicks ex tormentor I guess thats a bit of payback.

She needs to die because she thinks her shite don't stink because people put her on a pedestal WELL SHE NEEDS TO BE KNOCKED OFF OF IT QUICK....and stay down. Heck look at Niki she still hasn't risen up from her own downfall but Gabs hasn't even been forced to look at herself.

It would be nice if someone corrected her too as to how her sister Arianna died. Who was chasing her and how did she end up in the middle of the street so a car could run her over????

#29   2013/05/18 06:34AM
    Jen821

Quote Caylee12: God. I can't stand her. (short chapter warning)
    I would have ripped Gabi's head off if I were Sami. Itch....

OK my biggest problem with Gabi is she's a non-remorseful piece of something I can't say on this board. I don't care if she's pregnant... and I don't want her to go to jail I just want everyone to know who and what she is. She doesn't get any sympathy from me... Never!

Let's go back to last year, she didn't know at first that Andrew had Melanie I get that but you know what, once she found out she didn't say anything and really she had the chance to repeatably tell where she was.

Now fast forward to September-October-November, she gets to play the victim with Nick,Sonny,Will,Justin Rafe etc. acting like Chad was some out of control arse hole when she knew from July that her "stalker" had his fiancee hidden in a basement, then she sat there and said it was all of Chad's fault that Melanie got kidnapped

All of that aside, I can't stand her and I can't wait for everything to come out just to watch how the Mighty one's react.

ITA Good Post! It would not surprize me if this baby isn't Will's. Gabi refuses to take a paternity test for whatever reason. I hope they check out who's the daddy when the baby is born because Gabi tends to lie to get what she wants. And right now she wants to be a Horton.

#30   2013/05/18 08:33AM
    HouseTops

I have to say this thread deeply saddens me.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list