List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi needs to die

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi needs to die

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/17 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 01:09PM, Views: 1986, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/17 03:07PM
    Re: Gabi needs to die
    jemma

Wow!
    She doesn't bother me but that said I have to FF every scene
    With Sammy in it now days.
    She has become out of control with everyone and everything.
    She has always been a brat but now the b word has changed!
    Guess it is that influence of EJ and family...

#12   2013/05/17 03:08PM
    zuzu61

OH how I wish Days would get new writer's and CHANGE that Angelic Psycho Gabi slept with the psycho who kidnapped Melanie!!
    She thinks her coochie smells like roses because these d@mned writer's have FOREVER tied her to the Horton's and Brady's.. One thing about it, it's a soap and TPTB can change the paternity of her Golden Ticket.

#13   2013/05/17 03:19PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: This wench today in only the first five minutes needs her own beat down. Sami should have said ' beyoitch don't try and play like you and your brother are saints. What the fck did you do last summer !!!!!!

I seems that even Gabi thinks she is all that just because she is pregnant!
    Someone somewhere sometime HAS to remember and ask this.
    Thought it so ironic that Gabi had the nerve to list off that stuff about the Dimeras when she herself has a pretty bad history.
    But seems like everyone has forgotten.
    truly. Even Hope was suspicious of her during Melanie's missing plot

Yeah - I do remember Hope being suspicious when questioning Gabi during Melanie's kidnapping. Abigail too was suspicious of Gabi when she was trying to break up Chad/Melanie. I just hate how everything just worked out in her favour - Melanie not pressing charges and not telling anyone what Gabi had done and leaving town; Chad beating up Nick which conveniently led to the confidentiality agreement. I think the only way it will be revealed is if Melanie returned. As much as I despise Nick, sometimes I wish that he would turn on her - if Nick decides to press charges against Chad, then Chad is free to go after Gabi.

I already said on the whole tried to murder her brother I would do it! hahahahaaha and I will go stomp on Gabs right now too....this is in response to dazgonby

but tigers_faith are there any spoilers at all that this wench is going to get any payback???!!!!!

You might want to check this out:

Camilla's answer to a fan's question: Will Gabi's secret ever be exposed?

Camilla:

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/50644109792/camillas-answer-to-a-fan-asking-if-gabi... />
    What do you think?

#14   2013/05/17 05:18PM
    Shirleta

Wow, so many haters of Gabi out there. If you've been watching DOOL for awhile you might remember some characters who did worst things than Gabi, and got off scot-free. Don't remember them all but here are a few: Stephano, EJ, Nichole, Kate - - kidnapping Rafe and holding him in a dungeon, kidnapping his own son, attempting to murder Victor, attempting to poison Chloe. These people came away with clean hands, why shouldn't Gabi? Do you hate her because she is so very pretty?

#15   2013/05/17 05:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Gabi blames EJ for Arianna death?????? she should talk to rafe about that one!

She should remember that rafe not only once, but twice, tried to keep EJ from his children.

#16   2013/05/17 05:28PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: OH how I wish Days would get new writer's and CHANGE that Angelic Psycho Gabi slept with the psycho who kidnapped Melanie!!
    She thinks her coochie smells like roses because these d@mned writer's have FOREVER tied her to the Horton's and Brady's.. One thing about it, it's a soap and TPTB can change the paternity of her Golden Ticket.

#17   2013/05/17 06:03PM
    HouseTops

Wow.

#18   2013/05/17 06:29PM
    Tigress_Faith

The problem I have with Gabi is that only most people in Salem do not know about what she did last Summer (including the father of her child). She is not the sweet, innocent, helpless, fragile little girl everyone thinks she is. The difference between her and Nicole or Kate for example is that everyone knows what Nicole and Kate have done - they don't try to pretend to be sweet and innocent victims. Gabi and her homophobe of a husband are living at the Kiriakis Mansion - Maggie has no idea what Gabi did to her granddaughter last Summer.

#19   2013/05/17 07:26PM
    Caylee12

God. I can't stand her. (short chapter warning)
    I would have ripped Gabi's head off if I were Sami. Itch....

OK my biggest problem with Gabi is she's a non-remorseful piece of something I can't say on this board. I don't care if she's pregnant... and I don't want her to go to jail I just want everyone to know who and what she is. She doesn't get any sympathy from me... Never!

Let's go back to last year, she didn't know at first that Andrew had Melanie I get that but you know what, once she found out she didn't say anything and really she had the chance to repeatably tell where she was.

Now fast forward to September-October-November, she gets to play the victim with Nick,Sonny,Will,Justin Rafe etc. acting like Chad was some out of control arse hole when she knew from July that her "stalker" had his fiancee hidden in a basement, then she sat there and said it was all of Chad's fault that Melanie got kidnapped

All of that aside, I can't stand her and I can't wait for everything to come out just to watch how the Mighty one's react.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 07:29PM
    #20   2013/05/17 08:50PM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays: The only thing that has me clapping my hands about next week is that she won't have an epidural so I hoping that the pain of childbirth without drugs will be a tiny tiny bit of payback!

Yes this is true. I hope it is a LONG and HARD LABOR and we know it will be in the most primitive conditions. So fitting for the likes of her. Sonny will have to put up with her mouth.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list