List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi needs to die

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi needs to die

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/17 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 01:09PM, Views: 2095, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/17 10:18AM
    Gabi needs to die
    allmylovingdays

This wench today in only the first five minutes needs her own beat down. Sami should have said ' beyoitch don't try and play like you and your brother are saints. What the fck did you do last summer !!!!!!

#2   2013/05/17 11:32AM
    Re: Gabi needs to die
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: This wench today in only the first five minutes needs her own beat down. Sami should have said ' beyoitch don't try and play like you and your brother are saints. What the fck did you do last summer !!!!!!

I seems that even Gabi thinks she is all that just because she is pregnant!
    Someone somewhere sometime HAS to remember and ask this.
    Thought it so ironic that Gabi had the nerve to list off that stuff about the Dimeras when she herself has a pretty bad history.
    But seems like everyone has forgotten.

#3   2013/05/17 11:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: This wench today in only the first five minutes needs her own beat down. Sami should have said ' beyoitch don't try and play like you and your brother are saints. What the fck did you do last summer !!!!!!

Thought it so ironic that Gabi had the nerve to list off that stuff about the Dimeras when she herself has a pretty bad history.
    truly. Even Hope was suspicious of her during Melanie's missing plot

#4   2013/05/17 12:08PM
    Tigress_Faith

I know what you mean. Just when I think I couldn't hate her anymore, she proved me wrong yet again. I can't stand the way everyone treats her like she is going to break, only if they all knew what the "sweet, innocent, fragile" Gabi is truly capable of. I'm tired of waiting for her to go down.

#5   2013/05/17 12:23PM
    allmylovingdays

The only thing that has me clapping my hands about next week is that she won't have an epidural so I hoping that the pain of childbirth without drugs will be a tiny tiny bit of payback!

#6   2013/05/17 12:25PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: The only thing that has me clapping my hands about next week is that she won't have an epidural so I hoping that the pain of childbirth without drugs will be a tiny tiny bit of payback!

#7   2013/05/17 12:50PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays: The only thing that has me clapping my hands about next week is that she won't have an epidural so I hoping that the pain of childbirth without drugs will be a tiny tiny bit of payback!

I'm glad you said it, because I have been thinking it ever since I found out that she was going to be giving birth in a shed. As a woman/mother, I thought that I would never wish that on a another woman, but Gabi has managed to do just that.

#8   2013/05/17 12:58PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

Yeah - I do remember Hope being suspicious when questioning Gabi during Melanie's kidnapping. Abigail too was suspicious of Gabi when she was trying to break up Chad/Melanie. I just hate how everything just worked out in her favour - Melanie not pressing charges and not telling anyone what Gabi had done and leaving town; Chad beating up Nick which conveniently led to the confidentiality agreement. I think the only way it will be revealed is if Melanie returned. As much as I despise Nick, sometimes I wish that he would turn on her - if Nick decides to press charges against Chad, then Chad is free to go after Gabi.

#9   2013/05/17 12:58PM
    dazgonby

She is probably going to have one of those really fast and easy births...would not surprise me at all.

#10   2013/05/17 02:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

Yeah - I do remember Hope being suspicious when questioning Gabi during Melanie's kidnapping. Abigail too was suspicious of Gabi when she was trying to break up Chad/Melanie. I just hate how everything just worked out in her favour - Melanie not pressing charges and not telling anyone what Gabi had done and leaving town; Chad beating up Nick which conveniently led to the confidentiality agreement. I think the only way it will be revealed is if Melanie returned. As much as I despise Nick, sometimes I wish that he would turn on her - if Nick decides to press charges against Chad, then Chad is free to go after Gabi.

I already said on the whole tried to murder her brother I would do it! hahahahaaha and I will go stomp on Gabs right now too....this is in response to dazgonby

but tigers_faith are there any spoilers at all that this wench is going to get any payback???!!!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list