List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Forget the buffoons, Will and Sonny can solve this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Forget the buffoons, Will and Sonny can solve this

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/14 05:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 12:03PM, Views: 1307, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/15 09:01AM
    Re: Forget the buffoons, Will and Sonny can solve this
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I wanted to say that will and sonny are not cops and need to stay out of this.and the need to let hope do her job has a cop.

Nah, I'm not so sure about that!
    While Hope is stalking EJ, I actually think WilSon could come up with something real!

Why does Hope think that child's FBI jacket is "evidence" - why would she suspect EJ just because of that jacket?
    She is focusing too much on EJ and not thinking of other possible suspects. Will and Sonny are at least asking questions, and they should let Hope know what they find out.
    But we know how these things go. Cops get one person in mind and leave out other possibilities. Then when that person turns out to be innocent, then they go on to another person. I really do not think it is EJ or Nick. I think it may have been someone that Rafe arrested and he was getting back at Rafe because of that. Probably this "Jensen" guy. May have connections with Vargas or he could have known Nick in prison.

They are making her out to be a fool. Tunnel Vision she hates EJ, it must have killed her yesterday to see Sami in his arms so much that she will manufactor evidence wherever she can find it. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

It's really to easy to put this on Nick since the clothes were smiliar and he came up with the stupid muffin but it has to be a red herring. He didn't help matters when he told Gabs this could be random that they all have to stop thinking he was targeted.

I want it to be NICK! to be truthful. If he gets away with it for awhile is fine because he has shown he is devious but tiny slips and cracks have to form and maybe then Will, Sonny, Sami, EJ, Justin can fill in the blanks on how he has been manipulating the system --wouldn't it be lovely to tell Hope -look it was your cousin all along!

It would make the rest of our Days

#12   2013/05/18 01:16PM
    littleguysmom

I thought I'd bring this over because the way it looks by the spoilers for the next couple of weeks, Will and Sonny will be involved with Nick and Gaby.

#13   2013/05/18 04:45PM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays: I hope that Will & Sonny recall the muffin and go to the shop see if Nick did actually go and purchase one. Or get back to the pub and get the bag and make sure that the fingerprints are collected to see if gabs brothers prints are on it as well as Nicks.

I hope they take their suspicisons to the police. OR just investigate it as much as possible, don't forget how they know about surveillance cameras from the summer so hopefully they will ask to see if the alley's behind HTS was wired.

You would think those idiots at Salem P.D. would have went to the bakery to see if Rafe and Nick both bought the same muffin, or if anyone working remembered seeing them. But Hope is too focused on pinning EJ with it and no one else matters.

#14   2013/05/20 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I hope that Will & Sonny recall the muffin and go to the shop see if Nick did actually go and purchase one. Or get back to the pub and get the bag and make sure that the fingerprints are collected to see if gabs brothers prints are on it as well as Nicks.

I hope they take their suspicisons to the police. OR just investigate it as much as possible, don't forget how they know about surveillance cameras from the summer so hopefully they will ask to see if the alley's behind HTS was wired.

You would think those idiots at Salem P.D. would have went to the bakery to see if Rafe and Nick both bought the same muffin, or if anyone working remembered seeing them. But Hope is too focused on pinning EJ with it and no one else matters.
    Sonny mentioned that Nick is a computer genius and I read on another board that totally reminded me DDDDUUUUHHH - last summer Sonny and Will both proved their computer skills when trying the help EJ --and don't forget we know they were great at the computer skills too during the dumb computer gambling thing so they should be able to hack into Nicks computer and see what exactly is he doing along with the muffin shop's surviellance videos and the TOWNS site to figure out who is the culprit and what was Nick doing at the time of the crime. IF only they did this instead of following Nick and Gabs--sigh

#15   2013/05/20 09:00PM
    zuzu61

allmylovingsdays, You were right!!!!!!! Again!!

Will and Sonny solved it!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 09:02PM
    #16   2013/06/22 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I wonder now if they will be on this mystery of the missing razor or does the baby now take precedence? I know Will forgot about his kid when he said "Enough, he was going to deal with his own problems from now on".

Maybe theres hope they will find the razor and also evidence that Bernardi was corrupt -plus the evidence that Stefano has that could prove that Will was the shooter.

#17   2013/06/24 12:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder now if they will be on this mystery of the missing razor or does the baby now take precedence? I know Will forgot about his kid when he said "Enough, he was going to deal with his own problems from now on".

Maybe theres hope they will find the razor and also evidence that Bernardi was corrupt -plus the evidence that Stefano has that could prove that Will was the shooter.

I don't read spoilers but YES maybe just maybe they might end up helping look for the razor. May I suggest look no further than in Kate's home or office.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list