List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NICK DID IT....!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NICK DID IT....!!!

Started by SteffyandBillalways at 2013/05/13 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:23AM, Views: 4862, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/05/18 07:14AM
    Re: NICK DID IT....!!!
    Mrs Superman

Quote geenzi: I think someone is trying to set up Nick. It is to obvious with the same clothes and the muffin. Lets face it he has a lot of enemies.

Are you serious? Are you sure we've Benn watching the same show? There is absolutely no mistake...Nick did it!! It's so obvious. The shirt was blue. Same as Nick's. And besides...everyone wants to frame EJ. To coincidental. I suggest you watch the show again so we can all be on the same page....just saying!!!

#52   2013/05/18 07:17AM
    Mrs Superman

Quote geenzi: I think someone is trying to set up Nick. It is to obvious with the same clothes and the muffin. Lets face it he has a lot of enemies.

Set up Nick??? Seriously??? He doesn't need anyone to set him up...he's an arrogant punk...he needs no help at all!!

#53   2013/05/18 07:22AM
    Mrs Superman

[quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mechastrawberry: I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.[/quote/

Finally!!! Someone that has actually been watching the show!!

Welcome to the board.

I agree Ej had nothing to do with this. I think he's contacting Justin on the takeover. Funny how Nick never knew Rafe didn't tell Gabi anything. He didn't even ask if she saw him. O did notice yesterday that at pub Nicks sleeves were down at hospital they were rolled up. I think Nick or that envelope Ciara hid[/quote]

#54   2013/05/18 07:47AM
    Mrs Superman

I guess everyone forgot that whomever....ie: Nick...beat Rafe...grabbed the Martha's bag and how ironic the guy wearing the same blue shirt just so happened to walk in the door of the pub with one in the same said bag. Come on folks...get your life in order!

#55   2013/05/18 09:09AM
    mama rosa

I dont think so, not this time....

#56   2013/05/18 02:48PM
    senior44

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Even his wife is thinking EJ put him up to it. I can't wait to hear her spin on how EJ make Nick beat up her brother.

That would be interesting to see how she does that. Since she thinks Ej did it cause of a cryptic phone call which I think was Justin. She needs to open get eyes and see the real crazy Nick. Actually everyone who says oh Nicky has changed and he hasn't are same ones who refuse to see Ej has changed. Oh I forgot Ej can't only Nicky can. Such fools especially the sainted Bradys except one our Sami. We mu st not forget if it wasn't for Ej Nicky would never have gotten leniency for early parole

It just could be that it was EJ's plan, all along, to get Nick out early, and he, Vargas and Jensen could make millions off of Nicks ability to make money.

#57   2013/05/19 07:07PM
    SteffyandBil...

Quote SteffyandBillalways: I rewatched the sneak attack on Rafe and if you notice the shirt cuff was the color as the shirt Nick had on . But we all know that somehow or other he is going to frame EJ for it. And Hope wants to get the Dimeras so bad that she accuses EJ first off. That woman is really getting on my dang nerves. She needs to pay attention to what is going with her daughter. (SHE IS GOING TO BE A REAL BIG PROBLEM).

I think I may want retract my feelings on this. It may not have been nick, maybe it was the convict that came to town. And maybe Nick saw Rafe lying there and thought "hmm at least this problem is handled" (because Rafe couldn't talk to Gabi now) and took the bakery bag and kept it moving.

#58   2013/05/20 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote SteffyandBillalways:
    Quote SteffyandBillalways: I rewatched the sneak attack on Rafe and if you notice the shirt cuff was the color as the shirt Nick had on . But we all know that somehow or other he is going to frame EJ for it. And Hope wants to get the Dimeras so bad that she accuses EJ first off. That woman is really getting on my dang nerves. She needs to pay attention to what is going with her daughter. (SHE IS GOING TO BE A REAL BIG PROBLEM).

I think I may want retract my feelings on this. It may not have been nick, maybe it was the convict that came to town. And maybe Nick saw Rafe lying there and thought "hmm at least this problem is handled" (because Rafe couldn't talk to Gabi now) and took the bakery bag and kept it moving.
    too darn funny hahahaha problem solved and hello i won't have to spend any $$ getting this for the wifey

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 06:19AM
    #59   2013/05/20 06:23AM
    ejami2012

SPOILER....

Looks like Jensen is the real attacker and he's armed and dangerous. So Ej thank goodness is not. Nick oh well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list