List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NICK DID IT....!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NICK DID IT....!!!

Started by SteffyandBillalways at 2013/05/13 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:23AM, Views: 4813, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/16 12:37PM
    Re: NICK DID IT....!!!
    senior44

Quote KatGotToGo: Gabi only told Rafe she wanted a muffin And Nick walks in with it????

I thought that Nick was with Rafe, when Gaby called and asked for the muffin. Maybe not.

#42   2013/05/16 03:23PM
    ejami2012

Quote senior44:
    Quote KatGotToGo: Gabi only told Rafe she wanted a muffin And Nick walks in with it????

I thought that Nick was with Rafe, when Gaby called and asked for the muffin. Maybe not.

We saw today wasn't Ej or.nick. Hope did ask Kate if rafe mentioned any enemies recently released. It is in that letter Ciara hid. I'm wondering why the cop didn't ask if hope got it. If so important he should check with her. I think Hope is gonna find it too late he's gonna do something with nick and Gabs. If it wasn't for Ciara I'm sure things that are gonna happen next could have been prevented.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 03:25PM
    #43   2013/05/16 03:29PM
    DemeraraLady

It's not Nick... that attack Rafe,
    Thank goodness...Hope daughter is to blame for hiding that important piece of mail.. It probably had warning about the release of that prisoner..
    "Don't blame Nick this time....

#44   2013/05/16 03:35PM
    ejami2012

Quote DemeraraLady: It's not Nick... that attack Rafe,
    Thank goodness...Hope daughter is to blame for hiding that important piece of mail.. It probably had warning about the release of that prisoner..

Or Ej. He has everything he wants he would not blow it with something this stupid

#45   2013/05/16 04:37PM
    senior44

Quote ejami2012:

Or Ej. He has everything he wants he would not blow it with something this stupid

First time EJ blew it with Sami.
    Second time EJ blew it with Sami.
    Third time EJ blew it with Nicole.
    Now he wants the destruction of Stefano and I think that he will blow everything.

#46   2013/05/17 04:52AM
    ejami2012

Quote senior44:
    Quote ejami2012:

Now he wants the destruction of Stefano and I think that he will blow everything.

as we saw yesterday the man behind it is probably the one with the flowers. So Nick nor Ej did it. I think that letter Ciara hid is the key. Like Hope said what ate they missing. It's that letter.
    Iv Hope had read it Rafe probably wouldn't have been beat up. They would be trying to find him and not only suspecting Ej. Nick Gabs and Will Re going to ve in danger. I think the guy is connected to Nick and Vargas and wanted revenge on Rafe for send him to prison.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 04:53AM
    #47   2013/05/17 06:39AM
    senior44

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote senior44:
    Quote ejami2012:

as we saw yesterday the man behind it is probably the one with the flowers. So Nick nor Ej did it. I think that letter Ciara hid is the key. Like Hope said what ate they missing. It's that letter.
    Iv Hope had read it Rafe probably wouldn't have been beat up. They would be trying to find him and not only suspecting Ej. Nick Gabs and Will Re going to ve in danger. I think the guy is connected to Nick and Vargas and wanted revenge on Rafe for send him to prison.

We know that EJ never physically does anything. He has other people do it for him.
    EJ didn't like Sami going to the club to watch Rafe strip.
    It's funny, that Cameron paid out a large sum of money to someone, Vargas recieved a large sum of money from someone and EJ knows that Nick has the ability to make large sums of money for him.
    EJ has to support his overthrow of Stefano, somehow. A good way to do this is to have Stefano convicted and sentenced for these crimes.

#48   2013/05/17 07:31AM
    EpicFail

Ciara is not to blame!!! Even if Hope knew the prisoner had been released that does not mean the attack would not have happened.

#49   2013/05/18 06:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Even his wife is thinking EJ put him up to it. I can't wait to hear her spin on how EJ make Nick beat up her brother.

#50   2013/05/18 07:00AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Even his wife is thinking EJ put him up to it. I can't wait to hear her spin on how EJ make Nick beat up her brother.

That would be interesting to see how she does that. Since she thinks Ej did it cause of a cryptic phone call which I think was Justin. She needs to open get eyes and see the real crazy Nick. Actually everyone who says oh Nicky has changed and he hasn't are same ones who refuse to see Ej has changed. Oh I forgot Ej can't only Nicky can. Such fools especially the sainted Bradys except one our Sami. We mu st not forget if it wasn't for Ej Nicky would never have gotten leniency for early parole

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 07:09AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list