List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NICK DID IT....!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NICK DID IT....!!!

Started by SteffyandBillalways at 2013/05/13 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:23AM, Views: 4457, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/14 05:42PM
    Re: NICK DID IT....!!!
    senior44

I believe that EJ set up the attack on Rafe and the attacker was probably told to pick up the package that Rafe had with him. The attacker, evidently picked up the only package that he saw, which, unfortunately was not the FBI jacket that EJ wanted.
    Nick was stabbed in jail and could not move like that.

#22   2013/05/14 05:56PM
    senior44

I think that the attacker was just released from jail and his folder is hidden in Hope's office.
    I believed that he was dressed like Nick and was probably the one that attacked Nick in jail.
    To me, it all points to EJ setting it all up. The FBI jacket that he wanted Rafe to get, Sami wanting Nick out of the way and Johnny favoring Rafe.

#23   2013/05/14 06:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote senior44: I think that the attacker was just released from jail and his folder is hidden in Hope's office.
    I believed that he was dressed like Nick and was probably the one that attacked Nick in jail.
    To me, it all points to EJ setting it all up. The FBI jacket that he wanted Rafe to get, Sami wanting Nick out of the way and Johnny favoring Rafe.

Johnny favoring rafe???????

#24   2013/05/14 06:13PM
    senior44

Johnny told Sami that he liked living with Rafe over living at the mansion.

#25   2013/05/14 06:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote senior44: Johnny told Sami that he liked living with Rafe over living at the mansion.

I think rafe needs a hobby!

#26   2013/05/14 07:07PM
    J.K.

I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

Nick looks like the likely canidate. There was the twist with the bag with the muffin that was taken from the scene. Nick shows up late with muffin bag. Makes you wonder.

I also like the idea that someone Rafe arrested is now out and looking for revenge. We still do not know what is in the envelope that is hidden in Hopes office. Time will tell.

Regardless of Nick being quilty or not he needs to be taken down.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 07:08PM
    #27   2013/05/15 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote J.K.: I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

Nick looks like the likely canidate. There was the twist with the bag with the muffin that was taken from the scene. Nick shows up late with muffin bag. Makes you wonder.

I also like the idea that someone Rafe arrested is now out and looking for revenge. We still do not know what is in the envelope that is hidden in Hopes office. Time will tell.

I want it to be NICK! I agree with this whole comment if not Nick it haas to be someone that he arrested. Only earlier they were talking about some informant of his so HOPE really put that stupid brain to work and think about it. PLUS there are two recently released prisoners in town?????? and all of sudden one of your officers is down? hmmmmmmmmm

#28   2013/05/15 08:22AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, if Nick did it, then Elvis was his accomplish

In what way????

Lol, I was being sarcastic! Neither one is to blame for Rafe's attack! But Hope will be going after Elvis.

Lol, I get it

#29   2013/05/15 08:37AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote J.K.: I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

I want it to be NICK! I agree with this whole comment if not Nick it haas to be someone that he arrested. Only earlier they were talking about some informant of his so HOPE really put that stupid brain to work and think about it. PLUS there are two recently released prisoners in town?????? and all of sudden one of your officers is down? hmmmmmmmmm

Hmm it seems like Hope didn't just lose Bo but her brain somewhere along the way
    It's not as if it's the first time someone tried to frame Elvis. I bet those useless kindergarden cops at the SPD couldn't even get a puzzle right! Too bad their 'star investigater' is in a medical induced coma......opposed to his natural comateus state of mind
    I think you have to rely on Ciara to solve this case, Hope

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 08:38AM
    #30   2013/05/15 09:21AM
    EpicFail

her 'evidence' is flimsier than a feather. she found an FBI jacket with Rafe and it HAS to be EJ.....really???

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list