List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NICK DID IT....!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NICK DID IT....!!!

Started by SteffyandBillalways at 2013/05/13 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:23AM, Views: 4809, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/14 12:13PM
    Re: NICK DID IT....!!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote mechastrawberry: I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

Welcome to the broad!

#12   2013/05/14 12:32PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mechastrawberry: I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

Welcome to the broad!

I saw Nicks shoes they looked the same as the ones that stomped Rafe. While Rafe was getting beaten Ej was at the pub the whole time . He didn't order it . Which I doubt. Hope stupid to think Ej did Ot and that he would net Rafe in an alley to get the jacket

#13   2013/05/14 12:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Welcome to the broad!

I saw Nicks shoes they looked the same as the ones that stomped Rafe. While Rafe was getting beaten Ej was at the pub the whole time . He didn't order it . Which I doubt. Hope stupid to think Ej did Ot and that he would net Rafe in an alley to get the jacket

I don't think EJ cares either way about rafe.

Sami loves him and that's all he cares about

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 12:43PM
    #14   2013/05/14 01:00PM
    mille

Lol, if Nick did it, then Elvis was his accomplish

#15   2013/05/14 01:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, if Nick did it, then Elvis was his accomplish

In what way????

#16   2013/05/14 01:57PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

In what way????

Good question.

Those who love Ej including Sami know Ej didn't do it.

#17   2013/05/14 02:05PM
    Jen821

I thought Nick did it but now I'm not sure. It could be this Jensen guy you all have been suspecting. Now I don't think it was Nick or Ej. Hope sure thinks it was Ej. She is just waiting in the wings to get him.

#18   2013/05/14 02:08PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:

In what way????

Lol, I was being sarcastic! Neither one is to blame for Rafe's attack! But Hope will be going after Elvis.

#19   2013/05/14 05:00PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote SteffyandBillalways: I rewatched the sneak attack on Rafe and if you notice the shirt cuff was the color as the shirt Nick had on . But we all know that somehow or other he is going to frame EJ for it. And Hope wants to get the Dimeras so bad that she accuses EJ first off. That woman is really getting on my dang nerves. She needs to pay attention to what is going with her daughter. (SHE IS GOING TO BE A REAL BIG PROBLEM).

i agree they are so wanting to get ej that the guilty ones go free and they are usually their own family

#20   2013/05/14 05:01PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote EpicFail: I dont' think Nick or EJ are responsible - I think it's the recently released prisoner from the letter that Ciara hid.

that is what i was thinking because they keep showing the letter

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list