List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NICK DID IT....!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NICK DID IT....!!!

Started by SteffyandBillalways at 2013/05/13 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:23AM, Views: 4704, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/13 01:29PM
    NICK DID IT....!!!
    SteffyandBil...

I rewatched the sneak attack on Rafe and if you notice the shirt cuff was the color as the shirt Nick had on . But we all know that somehow or other he is going to frame EJ for it. And Hope wants to get the Dimeras so bad that she accuses EJ first off. That woman is really getting on my dang nerves. She needs to pay attention to what is going with her daughter. (SHE IS GOING TO BE A REAL BIG PROBLEM).

#2   2013/05/13 05:18PM
    Re: NICK DID IT....!!!
    miladytn

I don't think it was Nick. Read the discussion on the Is EJ Responsible for Rafe's attack thread. Interesting ideas there.

#3   2013/05/13 06:54PM
    geenzi

I think someone is trying to set up Nick. It is to obvious with the same clothes and the muffin. Lets face it he has a lot of enemies.

#4   2013/05/14 07:14AM
    moma

L think E.J. did it to frame Nick and get some payback about Johnny.
    The sleeve on the attacker was down and the pants were not jeans. Both of these differences point to a set-up...
    L dislike Nick these days as much as anyone else but I don't think he is quilty here. yes I know sleeves can be rolled up and jeans can be changed but I just don't see it here.

#5   2013/05/14 07:33AM
    T.C.

Quote moma: L think E.J. did it to frame Nick and get some payback about Johnny.
    The sleeve on the attacker was down and the pants were not jeans. Both of these differences point to a set-up...
    L dislike Nick these days as much as anyone else but I don't think he is quilty here. yes I know sleeves can be rolled up and jeans can be changed but I just don't see it here.
    First off when Nick came into the PuB if you noticed his Sleeves were rolled up. But e I Think that one of Stefno (Hechman) did beat up Rafe..
    and left a clue on the scene that belong to "EJ" Stefno is setting up EJ...cause Stefno prob. found out that EJ is after Stefno.

#6   2013/05/14 08:09AM
    moma

Hello T.C.!! The attacker had his sleeves rolled down to his wrists and buttoned. Yes I can totally see Stephsno setting E.J. up. He always is in control and doesn't take to anyone trying to get it away from him.

#7   2013/05/14 08:55AM
    EpicFail

I dont' think Nick or EJ are responsible - I think it's the recently released prisoner from the letter that Ciara hid.

#8   2013/05/14 09:43AM
    dazgonby

I think it is that Jensen guy...they are playing it way to obvious to be Nick or Ej.

I would be really something if the person that did this was a brother or related to Emily...especially since her sister tried to brick Rafe up in a wall.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 09:45AM
    #9   2013/05/14 11:18AM
    mechastrawberry

I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

#10   2013/05/14 11:24AM
    ejami2012

Quote mechastrawberry: I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

Welcome to the board.

I agree Ej had nothing to do with this. I think he's contacting Justin on the takeover. Funny how Nick never knew Rafe didn't tell Gabi anything. He didn't even ask if she saw him. O did notice yesterday that at pub Nicks sleeves were down at hospital they were rolled up. I think Nick or that envelope Ciara hid

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list