List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5854, Replies: 157
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/24 03:28PM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    Moms Days

I am so happy they are moving Justin up to a lead character with a great story! It is like the writers finally realized he can still bring it. He always rocks it and is amazing to watch. Today he was spot the best and I am so happy they built the show around him. He listened and yet told off Adrienne. He stood up to EJ (not an easy thing to do). Then he was so supportive and caring towards Sonny and Will. I have to say the Sonny/Will/Justin interaction was all kinds of Win for me. I will take as much as I can get of him because honestly he has been on of my favorites since his first appearance on Days.

#82   2013/07/24 04:21PM
    Rosieroserson

To me he can keep his dimples to himself if he turns his back on Ejami

#83   2013/07/24 04:55PM
    miladytn

I've always liked Justin. And I'm glad he's getting some good storyline. He was right to defend Adrienne to EJ, BUT later, privately, he needs to rip her a new one for what she did. She didn't think about consequences. I too loved the interaction with him/Sonny/Will. What I liked even better was Will finally telling someone the truth! BTW, does anyone think WK looks like Dick Clark?

#84   2013/07/24 05:07PM
    ejami2012

Quote miladytn: I've always liked Justin. And I'm glad he's getting some good storyline. He was right to defend Adrienne to EJ, BUT later, privately, he needs to rip her a new one for what she did. She didn't think about consequences. I too loved the interaction with him/Sonny/Will. What I liked even better was Will finally telling someone the truth! BTW, does anyone think WK looks like Dick Clark?

Since Justin knows some of the story and took their $1.00s he will keep quiet about the Ej shooting. I also think hes gonna help Sami.

Love my scruffy dark Ej so hot. Not sure how Justin is gonna react to Ejs "question " to Adrienne. So you feel safe.?

#85   2013/07/24 05:07PM
    mama rosa

Yes, no one has dimples anything near as attractive as Justin,...Bo was a close second IMO...LOL...

#86   2013/07/24 08:10PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote miladytn: I've always liked Justin. And I'm glad he's getting some good storyline. He was right to defend Adrienne to EJ, BUT later, privately, he needs to rip her a new one for what she did. She didn't think about consequences. I too loved the interaction with him/Sonny/Will. What I liked even better was Will finally telling someone the truth! BTW, does anyone think WK looks like Dick Clark?

Since Justin knows some of the story and took their $1.00s he will keep quiet about the Ej shooting. I also think hes gonna help Sami.

Love my scruffy dark Ej so hot. Not sure how Justin is gonna react to Ejs "question " to Adrienne. So you feel safe.?

The problem with Adrienne telling is the only people who she wants to care are so angry they probably will not even listen. She stabbed Justin and Sonny in the back and she will be lucky if they are speaking to her. Now that Justin has heard the whole story and understands how much Sami sacrificed just for her son you Justin will be even angrier at Adrienne. If she tells Justin he will probably ask her what she thought would happen by betraying EJ.

#87   2013/07/25 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't feel like EJ followed her but he was very lucky to have happened upon her -I thought maybe he was hoping that Justin was going to coming back home and he could try again to talk to him.

I need Justin on Sami's team. I loved EJUSTIN as they call them on twitter. But not sure after that scene yesterday and knowing how Adrienne was scared at the SPD when EJ found out and both Sonny and Justin were protecting her from EJ when he found out...just makes me think that Justin will be still Sami's lawyer because of Sonny & Will only...and maybe too because he knows that what he said to Adrienne was true that Sami is innocent and her bringing the tape forward is railroading her into going on trial.

#88   2013/07/25 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't feel like EJ followed her but he was very lucky to have happened upon her -I thought maybe he was hoping that Justin was going to coming back home and he could try again to talk to him.

I need Justin on Sami's team. I loved EJUSTIN as they call them on twitter. But not sure after that scene yesterday and knowing how Adrienne was scared at the SPD when EJ found out and both Sonny and Justin were protecting her from EJ when he found out...just makes me think that Justin will be still Sami's lawyer because of Sonny & Will only...and maybe too because he knows that what he said to Adrienne was true that Sami is innocent and her bringing the tape forward is railroading her into going on trial.

#89   2013/07/25 09:16AM
    stjarna

Justin s disappointed that EJ didn't share things with him, all of it- and you could feel his disappointment, as they became buddies- and I think Justin loved doing all the lawyer-ambushing things against Stefano- so I get why he kicked EJ off for a little while.... Wilson have swayed him.

Adrienne got what she deserved, and that is not all that is coming to her from her husband- she will be so mad when Justin takes on the case again.
    Plus, how can she condemn Samantha like this- judge,jury,executioner Adrienne!
    I am interested now how Justin will cleverly defend Samantha and clear her of all charges!!

More of Justin, and Kayla and him would make a great pair!!!

#90   2013/07/29 10:53AM
    allmylovingdays

JUSTIN is powerful!!! Grat job Wally in telling EJAMI no more lies. And I will get revenge and hurt you more if my son Sonny gets hurt after this

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list