List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 6003, Replies: 157
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/07 10:33AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    allmylovingdays

Someday he will be gone. Just saying

Two scoops.

Justin, because he's the Best Person Ever, told Sonny that the greatest adventure is raising a child. I have to say that even though I miss Bo, I do like Justin in the Kiriakis-with-a-big-heart role.

Shouldn't someone from the Salem Police Department have been answering grand jury questions about what evidence was found and why a suspect was hypnotized at the station with a detective present?

#52   2013/07/07 10:35AM
    allmylovingdays

One more two scoops quote

. I keep forgetting that no one knows that E.J. and Justin are working together to take down Stefano. I like that E.J. only has one big shot at this whole thing. It will make the scene where Mr. Shin casts the deciding vote at the next Tribal Council all the more soapy!

#53   2013/07/07 01:20PM
    tariro

If Justin was to pull this off I would think Victor would be extremely proud of him- Victor 's been trying to destroy Stefano for forever and I doubt Victor would care about Justin working with EJ to do it ,after all Stefano is the main enemy ,I'm sure Victor would have a good laugh at the thought of Stefano destroyed and abandoned by his own son. Thanks for the heads up about the "Two scoops" column, will read it just now.

#54   2013/07/08 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: If Justin was to pull this off I would think Victor would be extremely proud of him- Victor 's been trying to destroy Stefano for forever and I doubt Victor would care about Justin working with EJ to do it ,after all Stefano is the main enemy ,I'm sure Victor would have a good laugh at the thought of Stefano destroyed and abandoned by his own son. Thanks for the heads up about the "Two scoops" column, will read it just now.

I gave the highlights.

I hope that Victor wouldn't try and get inside information from Justin after and if this plan is successful. He may try but I think Justin is far more ethical and wouldn't betray his clients trust.

#55   2013/07/08 11:05AM
    flightygirl

I love EJ and Justin plotting together! TPTB really need to keep Justin on the front burner.

#56   2013/07/08 11:53AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved it, I missed it but recap said EJ swiping Justin around he was that happy with winning over Stefano the votes.

#57   2013/07/08 12:28PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ej and Justin today. They make a very good team please writers give Justin more airtime he fun too watch.

#58   2013/07/08 12:35PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved it, I missed it but recap said EJ swinging Justin around he was that happy with winning over Stefano the votes.

Too late to edit original

#59   2013/07/08 08:28PM
    allmylovingdays

This was tweeted by TV guide critic

@TVGMLogan: Who knew? @IamJamesScott and @wallykurth – the Nu @nbcdays Dream Team! Luv those 2 together. #DOOL

#60   2013/07/09 06:01AM
    tariro

Quote flightygirl: I love EJ and Justin plotting together! TPTB really need to keep Justin on the front burner.

This is exactly what I was thinking ,I need more of this guy ,I haven't had my fill, would love it if he got a storyline of his own and way more screen time ,sounds like its time to tweet?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list