List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5830, Replies: 157
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/21 04:00PM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    allmylovingdays

Justin is just the lawyer the people that are going to pay for the crime will be Sami and EJ, Justin will loose the case but all lawyers lose a case now and then and I fully admit that I dont care for Ari's momma and her brother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 04:03PM
    #32   2013/06/23 08:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Two Scoops has one line after another about Sami, EJ, Justin, Adrienne, Will, Sonny, Abigail and Marlena. I want to share the whole thing

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

And I do agree that Justin needs to know about the video. I don't get that part of them not telling him other than -the domino affect, this secret will bring up why Bernardi was getting the evidence, that will lead to the SPD under fire --which is something maybe that needs to be done. And it should also lead to Nick's blackmailing Will (back to prison???) It would be nice if it also lead to Nick & Chads fight thus leading to gabs part in Melanie's kidnapping last year. The SPD can't normally figure out who did what other than of course it's a DiMera's fault. They forgot they had corrupt cops before and may still have some underfoot -who exactly has the razor??? but I digress here's a few of the comments.

I'm so glad that the show didn't drag out the video news with Sonny and E.J. keeping the secret from their respective Bradys. I'm growing very fond of scenes with the four of them. I applauded that Will was determined not to let Sami go to prison for him. But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder. We all know that Sami didn't see Bernardi's face before shooting him. But Justin is going to have to do some major tap dancing to convince a jury of that.

So, clearly, Sami should tell Justin about the video. Sami's under no obligation to volunteer evidence against her to the police at all. But her lawyer is a different story. One, because more Justin all the time is one of my standard rules of life. Two, because Justin needs to be prepared to counter it once it appears

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 08:42AM
    #33   2013/06/28 10:21AM
    flightygirl

The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

#34   2013/06/28 10:22AM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl: The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

Loved those for years!!

#35   2013/06/28 04:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl: The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

Loved those for years!!

I'm glad they are using him more but they can ditch his wife.

#36   2013/06/29 01:27PM
    allmylovingdays

I still need Justin to know all the facts. He is totally team Wilson so he will help!

#37   2013/07/01 05:23AM
    fadingrose

Sure, Justin has adorable dimples. But they will hardly help his defense of Sami. Ej, supposedly a skilled lawyer, should know that it is dangerous for a defense lawyer not to be told EVERYTHING that might jump up and bite him during the trial. EJ should explain that to Sami, as well, rather than let her case be sabotaged later. Come clean, Ejami, or you are vulnerable to being blindsided.

#38   2013/07/01 12:40PM
    dazgonby

Should Justin have been in grand jury room with Sami? (obviously I know nothing)...I mean shouldn't her lawyer at least been with her?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 12:41PM
    #39   2013/07/01 01:11PM
    mbfc3

In answer to the question, yes I do! I think Justin is fabulous in every way!

#40   2013/07/02 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Should Justin have been in grand jury room with Sami? (obviously I know nothing)...I mean shouldn't her lawyer at least been with her?

I tried to look this up for you yesterday on google. its one of those 50/50 things. SOme states yes others no. and it is only recently that they are letting the counselors go in with their clients. New York was the one that fought for this -I thought the same thing. I guess the other guy who was standing and asked a question might have been defense for Sami???? while the lady that was introduced to EJ and Justin said was a glory hound is the prosecutor. It seemed weird. I thought too when she was asked about the hypnotizing that when the lawyer said 'your mother' I was thinking couldn't Sami have said YEAH, and the lousy SPD has used her before. But then again who am I. Nobody.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list