List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 6521, Replies: 157
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/07 05:37AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am so glad we are seeing more of him. I hoped he would have been more active in the Will, Sonny, Nick fiasco but if he is going to help EJ take down Stefano -I am all for it!

I met Wally in Boston a couple of years ago and he told me the funniest story. Apparently, a fan of his went to his mom's house and asked if he was home. She told her no but welcomed her to stay for dinner. Then it started to get late, so she told her it was late to drive back and offered her Wally's old room for the night. Then his mom told him and he was so embarrassed he didn't know what to do or say to the fan when he arrived at his mom's house.

CRAZY!!!! his mom was too trusting. NUTS!!

Gosh I want to know if Justin is going to be seen more on screen because of the spoilers and then WILL they((EJ & Justin)) get to take over DE???!!!! I want them to win.

#12   2013/06/16 09:29AM
    allmylovingdays

So glad he is going to team up with EJ to help Sami. We get those dimples!!

#13   2013/06/16 08:28PM
    allmylovingdays

twitter.com/wallykurth/status/346464028182323200/photo/1

@wallykurth: Yeah baby! Days wins best show! So proud. So proud t.co/OrHU9ucuwx

#14   2013/06/17 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm really loving EJ and Justin. EJ really has a lot of trust in Justin. I mean I guess I should have known that since he asked him to help him bring down Stefano. But today he said he needed someone who won't blink and won't stop fighting.

Justin listened to his son and is doing this because he knows Sonny just said exactly what he himself is thinking. He mentioned how this case needed to beep thrown out since evidence is disappearing from the moment after the bullet left the gun

#15   2013/06/17 04:24PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm really loving EJ and Justin. EJ really has a lot of trust in Justin. I mean I guess I should have known that since he asked him to help him bring down Stefano. But today he said he needed someone who won't blink and won't stop fighting.

Justin listened to his son and is doing this because he knows Sonny just said exactly what he himself is thinking. He mentioned how this case needed to beep thrown out since evidence is disappearing from the moment after the bullet left the gun

Love all this, too!

I fear trouble in the Kiriakis household...

#16   2013/06/17 04:38PM
    littleguysmom

I'm glad that Justin is going to help the mother of Sonny's boyfriend. Justin is a lawyer and he is doing what he gets paid for, I'm glad Justin put Adrienne in her place, she shouldn't be able to tell her husband what to do.

#17   2013/06/17 05:51PM
    flightygirl

I Love those dimples! I am so glad Justin is going to help Sami. I do not like Adrienne!

#18   2013/06/18 02:08PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm really loving EJ and Justin. EJ really has a lot of trust in Justin. I mean I guess I should have known that since he asked him to help him bring down Stefano. But today he said he needed someone who won't blink and won't stop fighting.

I'm also happy that EJ and Justin are teaming up not only to take down Stefano but also to help Sami.

And, it's going to seriously annoy Adrienne - that's just icing on the cake for me.

My favourite moment of yesterday's episode was when Justin took out his phone and called EJ right in front of Sonny and Adrienne to ask EJ to let Sami know that she got herself a lawyer - it was a beautiful moment. I didn't expect anything different from him - he has always been Team WilSon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 02:10PM
    #19   2013/06/19 07:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Tigress_Faith:

I'm also happy that EJ and Justin are teaming up not only to take down Stefano but also to help Sami.

And, it's going to seriously annoy Adrienne - that's just icing on the cake for me.

My favourite moment of yesterday's episode was when Justin took out his phone and called EJ right in front of Sonny and Adrienne to ask EJ to let Sami know that she got herself a lawyer - it was a beautiful moment. I didn't expect anything different from him - he has always been Team WilSon.
    THAT was the best -that and when Sonny said "WE" when he was talking about Sami, Will, himself and the baby! Loved it!

#20   2013/06/19 08:38AM
    dazgonby

I really hope that they have Justin show up the whole police dept and just how stupid they all are! I actually want to SEE it and not just have it told
    Go Justin!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list