List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 6156, Replies: 157
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #141   2013/10/17 04:30AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    stjarna

Justin was great with JJ, but I know he isn't going to get throught to him either!
    He was more than a lawyer....it was very fatherly too imo.

#142   2013/10/17 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Justin was great with JJ, but I know he isn't going to get throught to him either!

stjarna who's that in your avatar? is that Chad???

and I agree that it was nice seeing Justin but yeah he isn't gettng through to JJ. No wake up call afterall for the kid.

#143   2013/10/17 07:03AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: Justin was great with JJ, but I know he isn't going to get throught to him either!

and I agree that it was nice seeing Justin but yeah he isn't gettng through to JJ. No wake up call afterall for the kid.

Yes, it's Chad!!! Have to find a better one though- you can hardly recognie him there. It's a Chad month imo!

I really like Justin, and I think they should give him an s/l more of a personal thing too than just being the lawyer!

#144   2013/12/17 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

I know Sonny and Justin will have a scene again soon from the NBC sneak peek pictures. I guess Sonnyboy is going to spill the beans about the wicked three.

#145   2013/12/17 05:45AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I know Sonny and Justin will have a scene again soon from the NBC sneak peek pictures. I guess Sonnyboy is going to spill the beans about the wicked three.

Good idea for Sonny to spill the beans to Justin, but I hope one of them is smart enough to have Sonny pay the token dollar and officially become a client. That way, isn't Justin legally obligated to protect his "client's" confidentiality? If there's a legal-eagle out there, what's your take on that? Since it's not Sonny who committed the possible "crime," does Justin HAVE to report what the Terrible Threesome did?

#146   2013/12/17 06:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I know Sonny and Justin will have a scene again soon from the NBC sneak peek pictures. I guess Sonnyboy is going to spill the beans about the wicked three.

Good idea for Sonny to spill the beans to Justin, but I hope one of them is smart enough to have Sonny pay the token dollar and officially become a client. That way, isn't Justin legally obligated to protect his "client's" confidentiality? If there's a legal-eagle out there, what's your take on that? Since it's not Sonny who committed the possible "crime," does Justin HAVE to report what the Terrible Threesome did?
    AYE that stupid stipend $1 for your silence, I'm sure Sonny will HECK anytime Justin see's his kid he should ask for that $1 upfront or its really too bad he isn't on as EJ's lawyer by retainer. I just need more Justin. Not that he will be able to help these three that much. You know how Sami and Kate are just like EJ.

#147   2013/12/17 07:04AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Yes, it's Chad!!! Have to find a better one though- you can hardly recognie him there. It's a Chad month imo!

I really like Justin, and I think they should give him an s/l more of a personal thing too than just being the lawyer!

ITA! I love Justin and would like to see more/MUCH more of him on Days. Once upon a time, I was hoping for Justin and EJ to have a firm together.. I like those 2 on the screen together.
    SOO nice for the eyes! Plus they are both great actors. Now IF EJ can win Justin's trust back. Keeping fingers crossed. JMO!

#148   2014/02/02 06:08PM
    zuzu61

I'm REALLY missing JUSTIN, Kayla and Maxine. WHERE are they??

Also Abe..

#149   2014/02/03 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

they totally screwed up not having EJ and Justin working together.

#150   2014/02/03 08:25AM
    Undeniable T...

I love Justin. I always forget about him though...the man doesn't get enough airtime. He *smoked* in scenes with Hope a few years ago. I was truly disappointed that I didn't get to see more of that.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list