List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5536, Replies: 157
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #131   2013/08/09 05:42AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I didn't really expect him to give up on his marriage but she isn't helping her case, just keep on telling him he is lost and he threw their family away.

I didn't think that this would be the end for Justin and Adrienne, not that she doesn't deserve it for sticking it to Justin!

But if she cannot control her hate for Ej/Sami/Will then she has no place with Justin.

And Justin will not tolerate her trying to control him or his business.

#132   2013/08/09 11:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Justin is my hero! NOw maybe he needs to see if Philip wants to come back to town and help retire Vic out of the Titan. JMO hahahahaah

#133   2013/08/09 11:37AM
    mille

Lol, love the character Justin, saying that he just got ripped by his Uncle Vic today! Victor is all team Adrienne!

#134   2013/08/09 01:14PM
    dazgonby

It was great when Justin pointed out to Victor that he had to always clean up his messes

I guess no one can stand it that Justin wants to stand on his own 2 feet...too bad!

#135   2013/08/10 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: It was great when Justin pointed out to Victor that he had to always clean up his messes

I guess no one can stand it that Justin wants to stand on his own 2 feet...too bad!

I know I am loving seeing Justin more and just cause he isn't doing what they want he isn't a man, screw you Victor.

#136   2013/08/10 10:29AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: It was great when Justin pointed out to Victor that he had to always clean up his messes

I know I am loving seeing Justin more and just cause he isn't doing what they want he isn't a man, screw you Victor.

I am so with you guys!!! Victor should just keep his mouth shut this time. Justin answered him back really good.

Justin, same as EJ need to stand on their own feet and this is their time now!!!
    Justin =

It's interesting how Adrienne managed to turn this around and made herself look great, and yet she is the one who actually was motivated by her hatred towards Samantha primarily, and when the opportunity with the video presented itself- she just loved that she could go to the police with it!!! It had nothing to do with protecting Sonny only, she should have by all means have spoken to Justin if she so loves and cares for him as she says she does-
    guess then we would not have drama- LOL
    anyway, Justin should just dump her...

Also, have you seen the polls- loads of people voted for Justin and Hope pairing. I don't see any chemistry between them- kind of illogical?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 10:34AM
    #137   2013/08/11 01:37PM
    Moms Days

Justin is such a great character!! I love how strong he is and they have never had him become anyone's doormat. Standing up to Victor was terrific, and hopefully we will get to see him with an even bigger story in the future. I hope this is a great sign for things to come for Justin.

#138   2013/08/12 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: Justin is such a great character!! I love how strong he is and they have never had him become anyone's doormat. Standing up to Victor was terrific, and hopefully we will get to see him with an even bigger story in the future. I hope this is a great sign for things to come for Justin.

two scoops comments about Justin

And as much as I wanted to hug Judi Evans during her masterful performance, I'm completely #TeamJustin in this argument. She completely blindsided Justin with something that concerned both his professional integrity and his son. She does not get to be a harping shrew about the amount of time he takes to deal with it. I hate to say it because I usually love Adrienne, but she needs to pull up a chair next to Marge Bernardi in Apology Crafting 101 class and get a head start on her material.

Sorry, Victor, I have to deduct ten awesome points from your overall score because you mentioned Madison. Draw two for being on #TeamAdrienne. And you'll have to skip a turn because you think that E.J. was wrong for orchestrating a corporate takeover to oust Stefano. Trust me, this hurts me way more than it hurts you.

#139   2013/08/15 05:44PM
    allmylovingdays

Good job Justin but I have to ask did the emails come through EJ???!!!?!? Hmmmmm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 05:45PM
    #140   2013/08/16 06:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Justin, EJ's right, Sami's life is on the line so he has to use everything and anything so you better be checking into the things they found in that lock box because there is a HUGE HUGE CLUE where Joe's money went to --deed of house.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list