List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5962, Replies: 157
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #121   2013/08/05 02:21PM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Ian the SOD there's a spoilers about Justin and Adrienne. Hope the spoiler has some bite to it

Also in same SOD a letter to the magazine praised Justin being upfront and in a major storyline. I could agree more i am glad he is still working on Sami's behalf. I need him to get those dang policemen to stay away from. Sami - somehow they need to show the judge that Sami's safety is in jeopardy in the SPD

They need their own security cameras...geez can't they go to someplace like Nick did and get a teeny tiny little thing to stick way up on wall or ceiling so no one would really notice and then SURPRISE when they would have it on the comp all this Marge/guard crap
    Hey why not...if they can do stupid junk then should be fair
    But of course, Justin needs one on that useless wife he has

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 02:22PM
    #122   2013/08/05 02:42PM
    mille

Justin and Adrienne, love these to characters! Put them on contract. Would not mind Days pimping these two.

#123   2013/08/06 04:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Ian the SOD there's a spoilers about Justin and Adrienne. Hope the spoiler has some bite to it

Also in same SOD a letter to the magazine praised Justin being upfront and in a major storyline. I could agree more i am glad he is still working on Sami's behalf. I need him to get those dang policemen to stay away from. Sami - somehow they need to show the judge that Sami's safety is in jeopardy in the SPD

They need their own security cameras...geez can't they go to someplace like Nick did and get a teeny tiny little thing to stick way up on wall or ceiling so no one would really notice and then SURPRISE when they would have it on the comp all this Marge/guard crap
    Hey why not...if they can do stupid junk then should be fair
    But of course, Justin needs one on that useless wife he has
    I still can't wait to see when Adrienne finds out he is still working for Sami & EJ.

#124   2013/08/06 10:34AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne, love these to characters! Put them on contract. Would not mind Days pimping these two.

Justin yes, Adrienne..... can't really see her as his soulmate......she's more like the black sheep of the family....

#125   2013/08/06 12:34PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne, love these to characters! Put them on contract. Would not mind Days pimping these two.

Justin yes, Adrienne..... can't really see her as his soulmate......she's more like the black sheep of the family....

Lol, They both deserve to be on contract! Yes, they imo are soulmates! lol, it's so funny when characters do wrong to the lustful Ejerks then they are hated, that's fine. cause the only time I could stand Samantha was back in 85' when she was a cute little baby!

#126   2013/08/06 12:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, They both deserve to be on contract! Yes, they imo are soulmates! lol, it's so funny when characters do wrong to the lustful Ejerks then they are hated, that's fine. cause the only time I could stand Samantha was back in 85' when she was a cute little baby!

Yada, yada....
    Adrienne is as exciting to watch as grass growing on your lawn. She's like a glass of milk gone sour. However I adore the actress and her former Character Bonnie Lockhart. She didn't necessarily have style, but tons of charm! I'm positive the next thing Adrienne is going to do is commit a crime and claim she did it to protect Sonny. I'd rather have Justin with Bonnie than Adrienne!

#127   2013/08/06 06:12PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yada, yada....
    Adrienne is as exciting to watch as grass growing on your lawn. She's like a glass of milk gone sour. However I adore the actress and her former Character Bonnie Lockhart. She didn't necessarily have style, but tons of charm! I'm positive the next thing Adrienne is going to do is commit a crime and claim she did it to protect Sonny. I'd rather have Justin with Bonnie than Adrienne!

#128   2013/08/07 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

JUSTIN -- you have to be building this case, the SPD's incompetence, the lousy safety of your client and EJ said it the other day the way that this evidence -the chain of evidence is sloopy - you better work a miracle!

#129   2013/08/07 07:11AM
    ej and sami

Justin need to wake up and start using his head. He needs to look in Marge Bernardi past and see who she working for. Find out more about this women.

#130   2013/08/09 05:21AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't really expect him to give up on his marriage but she isn't helping her case, just keep on telling him he is lost and he threw their family away.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list